Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the GOP Is Scared of Ron Paul and 4 Reasons He Might Still Get the 2012 Republican Nomination

HughJeffin Byrd

Nothing to debate....This subject has been hashed and rehashed for

months....you're very late to the game...The Paulers thought they knew

how to play it, and cheated to get delegates....Now they are being shown

the rules....And the door.

Ron aint even in this game anymore....Let the adults handle this now.

"Nothing to debate", it's because your brain cannot handle an argument that would require research. Your weak Cris!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Nice try but, wrong again. Paul it's the only candidate willing to release the us stranglehold on Israel. Paul is the only candidate who gives a *darn about our troops. Paul doesn't do drugs nor does he endorse the recreational use of them.

What rule did his troops break if you don't mind me asking?

Before I answer your question, you answer mine little guy.

I've asked you twice, and you skip out.....very telling,

I can picture the palm first hand going up in the air.

• Upvote 1

RON PAUL 2012! biggrin.gif World Peace!

Thank You Hugh, Good Article!

You are right, it's good to see the MSM picking this up. I hope a lot more do and get the truth out there.

I have to say, it sure caused a hullaballoo around here didn't it? Seems Ron Paul has some intelligent and strong supporters.

Informed and ready to discuss the real issues. To bad it got side tracked...

Before I answer your question, you answer mine little guy.

I've asked you twice, and you skip out.....very telling,

I can picture the palm first hand going up in the air.

Ok cris go find your question... then 20 minutes later...

Let me see if I can find it......now dont run away again.

Now it's midnight and still no cris? Hmmm, it seems if it was so important he would have just remembered it. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 4

I do, and its simple.... if you are a law abiding citizen it does not affect you in any way shape or form.

Please read about what happened to Brandon Raub a former marine arrested two Fridays ago. Please read about Jason Egroff (Christian radio host) both have been arrested. If you need some links I can go get them. You thought you had freedom of speech!

I do, and its simple.... if you are a law abiding citizen it does not affect you in any way shape or form.

Over 1 million jewish women, men and children were law abiding citizens. A trial without jury should piss everyone off if you embrace the constitution. True liberty means a vote for Ron Paul.

If you have a moment I encourage you to go read About Brandon Raub (former marine arrested two Fridays ago) and Jason Egroff (christian radio host) arrested last week...both arrested over their beliefs. This should make any freedom lover throw up their arms and yell WTF!

• Upvote 3

I know Brandy sad.gif and those are just the two we know about.

BTW Brandon Raub is a veteran, 6 years in the Marines, several tours in Iraq.

It's incredible that he would be arrested and is still being held for speaking out against the wars?

Jason Egroff had a "friend" with opposing views call the authorities saying he was "concerned" about Jason's mental health.

It's getting scary to speak out, but we better do it now, because the way things are going we will be too afraid in the near future.

Why is it that they want to train us to keep our mouths shut? Is it because of what is going on now?

Maybe they know things are going to get worse and want to quell any opposition, even if it's peaceful.

• Upvote 3

Maggie, Here's another Texan that's speaking the Truth. Alex Jones, If he's half right we're ALL screwed. My link BTW, we're arguing with the same three or four in these threads. I'm beyond getting upset about a couple clones. These jokers think that since we're in AMERICA we're Free. Yeah, Barry's brown shirts are probably watching us right now! Frankly, I Can't wait till this RV pops and we all get together for a party, that ought to be interesting!!. and thanks Hugh for your post.

• Upvote 2