Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Miss Bill Clinton !!

delta22

I concur, I also miss Bill Clinton, Can he be president again,LOL. With all the negative things he had against him. IMO he was the best president we had in modern time after WWII. I say this because he put the country back into surplus spending and started working down the National Debt. No matter what the formula behind it the country was heading in the right direction.

Great thread!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

we can still listen too -- bill clinton , on the bob and tom show ,, he pops in on occations , too give his thoughts on the days topics { usually women , sex , world stuff ,, } even has a bit called the ` bill clinton insider { in side her } ,,, ya gotta love it :P

• Upvote 2

I concur, I also miss Bill Clinton, Can he be president again,LOL. With all the negative things he had against him. IMO he was the best president we had in modern time after WWII. I say this because he put the country back into surplus spending and started working down the National Debt. No matter what the formula behind it the country was heading in the right direction.

Great thread!!!!!

Yeah Right. Bill Clinton was so busy getting his cigar smoke by Monica he over looked the fact that there was a organization called al qaeda that was busy planning to KILL us. He let America down big time. But Yes the post is right he was Americas first black pres

WHOOPI

• Upvote 5

Bill Clinton disgraced and embarrassed his family and our nation. For what? A blowjob from an intern in the oval office? Give me a break. I have no respect for the man.

I'll bet he was on our payroll when he was receiving. Let's not forget what it cost the US taxpayers to investigate the case with the possibility of impeachment of Mr. Clinton. He should have been impeached for his poor decisions.

• Upvote 3

Great thread!!!!!

Clinton was a complete disgrace.

The Conservative Congress put the Nation into surplus

and started paying down the debt.....That legislation was

taken to Bill three times before he finally signed it.

We're looking at a new Cons. Congress in Nov....they

will be responsible for balancing the budget this time too. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great thread!!!!!

Ha...Newt Gingrich as speaker of the house and his contract with America did that...Clinton couldn't balance his check book!

• Upvote 3

I concur. I think that Bill was trying to follow in the footsteps of the Kenndeys. He almost got away with it. Little blue dresses can be rather telling.

:lol: heheh....well....me tink it was the oversized cigar the blew the smoke on the whole thing. :lol:

• Upvote 1

:lol: Your too damn funny Shinni. You hit the nail on the head, if you catch my drift. :lol:

:blink: hehehe...if me Nailed it right on the Head....he would have been screaming to High Heave for Mercy... if you catch ME drift... ;) buwhwhw :lol: *evil grin*

• Upvote 1

:blink: hehehe...if me Nailed it right on the Head....he would have been screaming to High Heave for Mercy... if you catch ME drift... ;) buwhwhw :lol: *evil grin*

I catch your drift. I would have nailed Bill and his **** to the wall if I were Hillarious. Obviously, Mrs. Clinton chose another route. She had her political reasons for turning a blind eye. The Democratic party is know for that. Sexual indiscretions are overlooked. The Kennedy's are a good example.

I catch your drift. I would have nailed Bill and his **** to the wall if I were Hillarious. Obviously, Mrs. Clinton chose another route. She had her political reasons for turning a blind eye. The Democratic party is know for that. Sexual indiscretions are overlooked. The Kennedy's are a good example.

buwhahahah.... :twothumbs::lol: