Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med: Thurs Nite Update - The CBI Is Poised At Any Moment To RV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Launching An "OCCUPY BAR STOOLS" Movement ! It Could Take Up To 120 Days But We're Determined !

tudor (5:06 PM): so Med you got more good stuff to tell us? ready for the party, but Shabs is slow

Med: Med: LOL WELL HONESTLY AFTER READING MM17'S CHAT I HAVE TO SAY I BELIEVE HE IS SPOT ON IN SAYING I AM SPOT ON

tudor: as you are hahaha

Med: AND I WILL BACK HIM 100% ON THAT REMARK OK FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER HERE THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 120 DAYS OR LESS

cdjsilver51: I'm looking for the article you are referring to above Med. Which one is it?

Med: NO I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL I DONT NEED ONE (article) EVERY DAY THE LAST 200 IS ENOUGH I BELIEVE

Med: AND THAT IS WHY I SAID THAT THE ACTUAL SEARCH IS OVER WE KNOW BY FACT FROM STATEMENTS THAT CBI IS RIGHT NOW POISED AT ANY MOMENT TO RV OK I HAVE TO RUN

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Launching An "OCCUPY BAR STOOLS" Movement ! It Could Take Up To 120 Days But We're Determined !

tudor (5:06 PM): so Med you got more good stuff to tell us? ready for the party, but Shabs is slow

Med: Med: LOL WELL HONESTLY AFTER READING MM17'S CHAT I HAVE TO SAY I BELIEVE HE IS SPOT ON IN SAYING I AM SPOT ON

Med: AND I WILL BACK HIM 100% ON THAT REMARK OK FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER HERE THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO'S WILL TAKE PLACE SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 120 DAYS OR LESS

cdjsilver51: I'm looking for the article you are referring to above Med. Which one is it?

Med: NO I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL I DONT NEED ONE (article) EVERY DAY THE LAST 200 IS ENOUGH I BELIEVE

Med: AND THAT IS WHY I SAID THAT THE ACTUAL SEARCH IS OVER WE KNOW BY FACT FROM STATEMENTS THAT CBI IS RIGHT NOW POISED AT ANY MOMENT TO RV OK I HAVE TO RUN

Well if they are poised so am I!

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya, we know we know, even the government has said its going to happen the beginning of january. Tell us more about the Iraq congress and the spilling of the champane all over and the celebrating they are doing.

• Upvote 3

This pretty much goes along with what was stated in this article in March!!