Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our County is on Fire!

carlablum

We are now in a state of emergency. Over 60 homes have been lost along with hundreds of out buildings and over 28,000 acres are burned. Some are my friends homes. We also have an arson who has started 3 and possibly four fires in the last three days. The big fire is not yet confirmed arson and maybe from a road construction crew. My husband is on the fire department and is on stand by for incidents in town and I have been out helping get live stock evacuated for people who don't have the means.

Please pray for all of the people who have lost there homes and animals and that they can contain the fire.

Carla

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hundreds-evacuated-winds-fan-fires-western-states-article-1.1136641

• Upvote 6

Thank you so much. I went to my friends house yesterday to try and load up her 11 Rescue Lamas and 4 goats but the Lamas wouldn't load so we had to set them free when we were forced to evacuate. Fortunately the fire burned completely around her property but didn't hit her house and we were able to get all of the lamas back in safe today. I'm home for a bit but can't sit still knowing people are in need.

Carla

• Upvote 1

Prayers sent Carla.

I was speaking with my daughter who lives in Silverdale and she told me about the fires.

Blessings and a hedge of protection for you and your husband, Carla. Keep safe! Property is just property. But safety, well that's another thing entirely. Like divemaster said, have your escape routes planned.

We are now in a state of emergency. Over 60 homes have been lost along with hundreds of out buildings and over 28,000 acres are burned. Some are my friends homes. We also have an arson who has started 3 and possibly four fires in the last three days. The big fire is not yet confirmed arson and maybe from a road construction crew. My husband is on the fire department and is on stand by for incidents in town and I have been out helping get live stock evacuated for people who don't have the means.

Please pray for all of the people who have lost there homes and animals and that they can contain the fire.

Carla

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hundreds-evacuated-winds-fan-fires-western-states-article-1.1136641

Praying for you all

• Upvote 1