Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: The currency exchange will be posted here first

TonyDownTheShore

[..OKIEOILMAN] AS EACH DAY WE ARE CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OUR DESTINATION AND ALL THE INTEL AVAILABLE STATES THAT WE ARE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE AND ANY MOMENT THIS BLESSING COULD OCCUR WE SEEM TO BE IN THE POSITION OF BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. ALL INDICATION’S ARE THAT THIS COULD AND WILL OCCUR INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY FANFARE OR PRE-ANNOUNCEMENTS.

I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC HEARING THE INTEL THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THIS IS SO. I KNOW THE ANTICIPATION EACH OF US IS FEELING AS I AM ALSO. WE SHOULD WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE INEVITABLE FINISH UNFOLDING. THERE ARE MANY RUMOR’S FLOATING AROUND ON THE INTERNET CHAT SITE’S AND AM AWARE THAT THE LARGEST PORTION OF THEM ARE UNFOUNDED AND UNTRUE. THE POST ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCING THE FINISH OF THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE WILL STILL BE POSTED HERE FIRST. [1:01:37 PM] dillon2291: [..OKIEOILMAN] ACTUALLY THERE HAS NOT BEEN DELAY’S. THERE ARE A MULTITUDE OF DIFFERENT PROGRAM’S EVEN THOUGH NOT RELATED TO THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT HAS AND IS BEING INITIATED AT THE SAME TIME. THERE ARE OVER 70 DIFFERENT PROGRAM’S AS I UNDERSTAND IT THAT IS SET TO GO ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THE COMPLEXITY AND LOGISTICS OF PUTTING A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING TOGETHER SUCH AS HISTORY HAS NEVER SEEN HAS BEEN SO INVOLVED THAT WE CAN’T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT HAS AND IS TAKING TO INSTIGATE.

[OKIEOILMAN] EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE PUSH BEING EXERTED BY THOSE IN CONTROL TO HAVE THIS ACCOMPLISHED. IT IS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

[OKIEOILMAN] I REPEAT–THERE ARE NO DELAY’S–ON THE CONTRARY–THINGS ARE MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT NOW AND IT SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG FOR THESE PROGRAM’S TO BE INITIATED.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

[..OKIEOILMAN] AS EACH DAY WE ARE CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OUR DESTINATION AND ALL THE INTEL AVAILABLE STATES THAT WE ARE AS CLOSE AS WE CAN BE AND ANY MOMENT THIS BLESSING COULD OCCUR WE SEEM TO BE IN THE POSITION OF BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. ALL INDICATION’S ARE THAT THIS COULD AND WILL OCCUR INSTANTLY WITHOUT ANY FANFARE OR PRE-ANNOUNCEMENTS.

End Quote

I can but wonder what it must feel like for him to have the guts ( or is it something else') to repeat this mantra over and over and over and over and over.....

Things moving at the speed of light, huh.......Once again... Not here on good ole Planet Earth... Must be again on his planet.

Edited by umbertino

Lying in Islam

By Abdullah Al Araby

Like most religions, Islam in general, forbids lying. The Quran says, "Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." Surah 40:28. In the Hadith, Mohammed was also quoted as saying, "Be honest because honesty leads to goodness, and goodness leads to Paradise. Beware of falsehood because it leads to immorality, and immorality leads to Hell."

However, unlike most religions, within Islam there are certain provisions under which lying is not simply tolerated, but actually encouraged. The book "The spirit of Islam," by the Muslim scholar, Afif A. Tabbarah was written to promote Islam. On page 247, Tabbarah stated: "Lying is not always bad, to be sure; there are times when telling a lie is more profitable and better for the general welfare, and for the settlement of conciliation among people, than telling the truth. To this effect, the Prophet says: 'He is not a false person who (through lies) settles conciliation among people, supports good or says what is good."

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/lyingprint.htm

Let's hope the person Okie is talking to is not Muslim...

• Upvote 1