Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Dinarians Plus the World Awaits the 2011 Budget

So if international oversight has ended on the DFI according to that report, then it would seem that they are in full control of that fund.....could be scary...

in full control, yes, however they are held accountable by the money powers to budgeted allocations of those monies. in other words they can no longer willy nilly create a budget and not allocate according to that budget. this is the purpose of SBA authorities; enforcing transparency. when they say that they have a deficit in the budget and require extensions on the SBA, they have to allow the SBA authorities to review their accounts to validate the request. so the SBA authorities are serving an even greater function than what the IAMB (who audited DFI funds) did.

TrinityeXchange, you have such a wonderful way of communicating your research and are all-embracing of others. We could all learn something from you on how interact with eachother in this forum. Thank you.

I agree and appreciate you pointing that out. Thank you! wink.gif

thank you kindly my friends. your remarks are quite humbling.

• Upvote 1

What's the opposite of a lazy ass? A productive hard-working ass?

Lazy Ass refers to a donkey that will not work or refuses to carry.

The opposite would then be a work Horse

Just in case anyone does think to post it

NO....I AINT NO SMART ASS

:lol::lol:

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 1

Yes I do have the warm fuzzies thanks to you putting the scenario together, but I have one question. So Trinity, Iraq only has 82B left of the 250B which have been deposited in the DFI

Read more:

Possibly less than that, depending on when it is checked.

It is a Development fund .

Money flows in and money flows out. It is just like a checking account. If you deposited $50,000 throughout the year in a checking account, and wrote checks throughout the year totaling $45,000, would you still have $50,000 to spend?

It has often been used as an example of how Iraq could use the DFI funds ( reported cumulatively) to back a large RV.

Dude, someone stole our RV...

• 11 months later...