Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor?

Qman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,im going to beat everyone else this time...im calling for the rv for every weekend till it actually happens! If it doesnt happen sunday,im calling it for the next! If not then , i got dibs for the next,,,let the rumor live on! Have a great weekend everyone!

I have your answer!!!!

A rumor or rumour, is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern" (33)[1] However, a review of the research on rumor conducted by Pendleton in 1998 found that research across sociology, psychology, and communication studies had widely varying definitions of rumor.[2] Thus, rumor is a concept that lacks a particular definition in the social sciences. But most theories agree that rumor involves some kind of a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. In addition, some scholars have identified rumor as a subset of propaganda, the latter another notoriously difficult concept to define. A pioneer of propaganda studies, Harold Lasswell defined propaganda in 1927 as referring "solely to the control of opinion by significant symbols, or, to speak more concretely and less accurately, by stories, rumors, reports, pictures, and other forms of social communication" (1927:9).[3] Rumors are also often discussed with regard to "misinformation" and "disinformation" (the former often seen as simply false and the latter seen as deliberately false, though usually from a government source given to the media or a foreign government).[4] Rumors thus have often been viewed as particular forms of other communication concepts.

Well I don't have many friends and those I do call friends can't exactly tell me where Iraq is on the map so i hope your friends intel is good. I guess the difference above can also be described as substantiated vs wild *** rumour. Sustantiated is defined as a rumour spoken over a wooden fence (oops I think that is called gossip). In the past I have demonstrated the innate ability to predict when storms will arrive in a certain area (including hurricane predictions 2 months in advance), when the electricity will go off in the house (with an accuracy of two minutes) and if the sun will rise in the morning and set in the evening (100% accuracy). I have been reading the "intel" reports on this site and I have not really seen much in the way of predictions here. While I am vested with everyone else on this ride I have not felt that "feeling" as to be able to predict when the RV will happen. I am not sure if this due to the fact that it may not happen to the magnitude everyone hopes for or if it is because I won't allow myself to be taken into a dreamworld where money is no longer an object. Perhaps if began to sleep with my NID in my pillowcase I may be able to reach that level of consiousness required to predict the RV. I will keep everyone posted when it happens for me.