Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor?

Qman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could that possibly be carrier pigeons instead of pigs ... if so, they have been seen as a reliable method for sharing real news and probably used in Iraq for many years.

Maybe that's a hint from your friend (he could be an undercover agent and trying to give you a heads up on a really good investment opportunity without jeopardizing his life our source) ... watch for anything flying in sky ...

I think Iraq is trying to avoid the immediacy of the internet and carrier pigeon (perhaps even disguised as pigs so people would think they were dreaming), would be a great way to circumvent satellites, internet, etc.

I'm gonna dust off my high-powered binoculars.

luckylucy LOL LOL

Well i have a friend here in Australia and he reckons pigs are gonna fly over my house..... Here we go again. ;)

Forum Mods ... could we have a funnies forum section, please. I hate having to find them hidden throughout the forum. When I need a funny fix, I can't wait ... hands start sweating, hard to do the advanced search, fingers won't hit right keys ... please make it easier for us!!!

luckylucy

:lol: :lol: :tiphat:

Anything can happen but I have thought of this also, this is also what one of my friends heavily thinks as well. Dont forget about the Foreign investment law (FIL) they have to ratify that too i think.

i believe we need to see the HCL law past first ... and hear they are planing to ratify the HCL as soon as this GOI gets the election done ... within the next 2 weeks ...

"I'm your huckleberry...."

Its huckle bearer...."I'll be your huckle bearer" is how the saying goes.....Back in the old days coffins were constructed of Hucklewood thus if someone offered to carry your casket made of hucklewood they would be your huckle bearer. Pass it......and oh...PLEASE RV on Sunday!

Wow.... I heard from tons of peeps on here and other sites it would be Aug 8, 12, 16, 24, 30, Sept 3, 8, 12, 18, 22, 26, 30 Oct 4, 9, 16, 24, 29, Nov 5, 9, 15, 18, 23, 27, Dec 3, 9, 14, 21, 28...all of 2009. Then it really got hot in 2010. Too many to list. lol. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!

When I posted this I did not say I beleaved it, I just wanted to know if it qualifyed as a rumor. I beleave my friend in Ill. but not the person that told him so when it does not happen tomorrow please don't yell at me.

So saying that, does anyone have a new date?

A different friend who first told me about the Dinar a little over 4 years ago and one that I do not beleave very much said he feels we will all have a good summer.

Sorry to say it this way but lets be real here, this LOP info didn't just come out of nowhere, it was reported as a real option from the finance minister, we've seen the intel, the $3.86 margin indelibly hidden in the signed oil contracts is real as well, there is nothing saying that they cant LOP and RV AT THE SAME TIME, suppose the 25,000. Iqd note in your hand (that cost you lets say $25.) becomes 25.Iqd and then revalues to $3.86, your $25. investment becomes worth $96.50, this is highly possible people, believe me I'm not happy about it either but the IMF knows that Iraq can't handle the economic spike that would ensue from a full RV nor do they want the investors worldwide to cry outrage, IF they would RV 1-Iqd to $1.Usd, give 6 mos to pull the large bills off of the mkt. while introducing the smaller bills and coin, then LOP, eliminating the value of the multiple zeros by deadline then allow a "float" into the FOREX it would make me much happier ...... if you are still thinking that your 1170Iqd= $1.00 will go to 1.Iqd=$3.86, your kidding yourself, think about it this way.... if you were in charge of the RV and you were going to have to give away the base revenue from YOUR country for the next seven years to cover a full RV, wouldn't you look for an alternative, you bet you would.......and trust me they are