Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinarck

sonny1

Yeah then spinning around on his chair stroking his cat saying " Good evening mister bond ... i've been expecting you" lol

Let's not forget... "sinister" sometimes comes in pairs... unsure.gif

mini+me.jpg...rolleyes.gif

But that's not how we think of sonny... no way maaaannnnn!!! peace.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Those are two of the biggest fifty cent words Dinarck thinks he knows how to use.

But if I am attacked, or ridiculed, I will certainly respond in kind.

Read more:

Sans, Dinarck hasn’t posted since the 19th, on here. Just looking out for you, wouldn’t want people to think you were an instigator.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

this is from dinarck, he is responding to jmw yesterday....

"Yeah JMW, You are absolutely correct about his "contacts". LOL. No I never believed for a minute those people existed and I made fun of him on more than one occasion because of it. I always just figured he made them up to seem important to his followers.

I guess the reason I give him the benifit of the doubt is because you can actually debate him and interact with him unlike the known scum like JOKIE and not-so-Breitling. Those people to me are the true dinar scammers who are obviously profiting from this con. Sonny may well be one too and he just maybe smarter than the average pumper idiot by articulating his deceit in a way that makes it seem sincere. Could be but I just dont really see anyone paying Sonny to pump hype when that is being done by hundreds if not thousands of mindless RV morons already.

Who knows. If he truely is decieving for profit then I hope he gets what he deserves in the end. If not then I hope he doesnt suffer due to his ignorance by prosecution. Only a real investigation would tell for sure and I for one hope it is done."

dinarck, thanks for talking more shittt about me, and to think i stuck up for you like i did for that loser jmw, hold on let me pull the knife out.........

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Dinarck is a perfect example of what is wrong with america today,blame others for your own incompetence. He admittingly entered into an investment without doing his due diligence and now promotes legal action. I think he needs to go after whoever was pointing the gun to his head forcing him to invest. He dumped/sold his dinar so i'm confused to his venom he should be happy now. Whats that old saying "nothing worse than a scorned woman" .......................may fit in this case.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

dinarick is a tool thanks for exposing him for who he really is sonny and of course he would obviously talk behind peoples back instead confront them face to face what a coward

Coming from the biggest pumper since Okie that's rich!

Edited by MrWolf
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Coming from the biggest pumper since Okie that's rich!

defending your boyfriend? Dinarck in my belief doesnt even own dinar or hasnt for a while just like 20milliondinar, dave d should i continue? they talk so much crap about DV and how we are all morons for investing in the dinar well sonny just put him on blast but people need to know they were only here for one purpose to try to make us sell off its not working any longer and please provide evidence i am pumping and on a payroll love to see that LOL and wow you just joined and coincidentally decide to comment on a dinarck thread how convenient laugh.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

defending your boyfriend? Dinarck in my belief doesnt even own dinar or hasnt for a while just like 20milliondinar, dave d should i continue? they talk so much crap about DV and how we are all morons for investing in the dinar well sonny just put him on blast but people need to know they were only here for one purpose to try to make us sell off its not working any longer and please provide evidence i am pumping and on a payroll love to see that LOL and wow you just joined and coincidentally decide to comment on a dinarck thread how convenient laugh.gif

check out his avatar, coincidence?....................................nah

this is from dinarck, he is responding to jmw yesterday....

"Yeah JMW, You are absolutely correct about his "contacts". LOL. No I never believed for a minute those people existed and I made fun of him on more than one occasion because of it. I always just figured he made them up to seem important to his followers.

I guess the reason I give him the benifit of the doubt is because you can actually debate him and interact with him unlike the known scum like JOKIE and not-so-Breitling. Those people to me are the true dinar scammers who are obviously profiting from this con. Sonny may well be one too and he just maybe smarter than the average pumper idiot by articulating his deceit in a way that makes it seem sincere. Could be but I just dont really see anyone paying Sonny to pump hype when that is being done by hundreds if not thousands of mindless RV morons already.

Who knows. If he truely is decieving for profit then I hope he gets what he deserves in the end. If not then I hope he doesnt suffer due to his ignorance by prosecution. Only a real investigation would tell for sure and I for one hope it is done."

dinarck, thanks for talking more shittt about me, and to think i stuck up for you like i did for that loser jmw, hold on let me pull the knife out.........

I agree...that was uncalled for. I see you post your info every once in a while, but your definitely not what id consider a pumper. I appreciate you opening up your information to us. of course, theres not going to be hard evidence but thats why its speculation. Sometimes, things dont happen, or dont come to fruition. but thats what this is. we all have to find the pieces of the puzzle and think and speculate from time to time, because the puzzle pieces didnt come in the box. putting yourself out there is hard enough, when it doesnt happen.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

dinarck, i didnt know you were on mod review, i didnt put you on mod review, you are now off, show some class please, unlike your boy jmw

some more class by dinarck, you can post now big boy, show us your cooth......

"I dont think JMW is jealous of Sonny. That in itself is kind of silly. I think more cautious would be the better term.

I have yet to see the proof that Sonny is pumping anything or is as low as JMW is saying but that doesnt mean JMW is wrong. I do know one thing for certain and that is that JMW is smarter than Sonny by leaps and bounds and has proved it in type. If Sonny is who JMW is saying then I do hope that it comes to light.

Sonny, here is your chance to defend yourself. Your remark about me on DV was taken a little out of context since I was (kinda) sticking up for you here. Problem is your friends including Adam over there have decided that I am not allowed to post even in the LOP section so I have no way to respond to you there. Seems brainwashed conspiracy nutcases like Sackofpukey have won over there and you and Adam should be proud. The VAST majority of the members over there that have half a brain and can articulate their thoughts are now either banned or censored. What does that tell you Sonny? I do hope you are not part of this con but JMW does have a point about some of the things in your past."

truth is i didn't know dinarck was on mod review, he can post a reply to his rants..... just remember dinarck i stuck up for you for 2 years........ show some class

this is my favorite though, total class, and i had no clue he was on mod review

"And of course now Sonny is choosing post that I am making over here to paste at DV in order to get his followers to feel sorry for him. What a joke. HEY SONNY, WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE OVER THERE THAT I AM NO LONGER ALLOWED TO POST THERE TO DEFEND MYSELF? I guess that isnt part of you and Adams little game huh? Gotta keep the sheep from straying too far from the flock I guess. Tell you what Sonny, why dont you come in here and answer for yourself. Then you can pick and choose more from our exchange to post at DV in an attempt to make yourself look better. You are weak and I take back everything I have posted in your defense. JMW is right. Dont know why I never saw it before."

• Upvote 1

dinarck, i didnt know you were on mod review, i didnt put you on mod review, you are now off, show some class please, unlike your boy jmw

some more class by dinarck, you can post now big boy, show us your cooth......

"I dont think JMW is jealous of Sonny. That in itself is kind of silly. I think more cautious would be the better term.

I have yet to see the proof that Sonny is pumping anything or is as low as JMW is saying but that doesnt mean JMW is wrong. I do know one thing for certain and that is that JMW is smarter than Sonny by leaps and bounds and has proved it in type. If Sonny is who JMW is saying then I do hope that it comes to light.

Sonny, here is your chance to defend yourself. Your remark about me on DV was taken a little out of context since I was (kinda) sticking up for you here. Problem is your friends including Adam over there have decided that I am not allowed to post even in the LOP section so I have no way to respond to you there. Seems brainwashed conspiracy nutcases like Sackofpukey have won over there and you and Adam should be proud. The VAST majority of the members over there that have half a brain and can articulate their thoughts are now either banned or censored. What does that tell you Sonny? I do hope you are not part of this con but JMW does have a point about some of the things in your past."

truth is i didn't know dinarck was on mod review, he can post a reply to his rants..... just remember dinarck i stuck up for you for 2 years........ show some class

this is my favorite though, total class, and i had no clue he was on mod review

"And of course now Sonny is choosing post that I am making over here to paste at DV in order to get his followers to feel sorry for him. What a joke. HEY SONNY, WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE OVER THERE THAT I AM NO LONGER ALLOWED TO POST THERE TO DEFEND MYSELF? I guess that isnt part of you and Adams little game huh? Gotta keep the sheep from straying too far from the flock I guess. Tell you what Sonny, why dont you come in here and answer for yourself. Then you can pick and choose more from our exchange to post at DV in an attempt to make yourself look better. You are weak and I take back everything I have posted in your defense. JMW is right. Dont know why I never saw it before."

MOD review? Try MOD blatant censorship. I have been trying to post for over a week and none of the mods would allow any to be posted. Again Sonny, what does this tell you of your "RV" site? I even tried to post to the "MODS" that they are censoring my posts which is a slap in the face to the very veterans that this site is named after and they should either have the respect to ban me publically like Adam did to Dave or "review" my post and post them. Guess what Sonny. They did niether.

Now you are going to tell me that you didnt know what was going on? Please. Doesnt matter anyway because Adam will be along soon to call me a troll and ban me like the dozens of other past memebers who none of you could defeat in a debate.

I like how you left out all of the other post where I was defending you from being called a pumper. Anyone can google dinar scam and see the ACTUAL exchange instead of the tid bits that you decided to post for sympathy. Their are many post over there about you and the majority are basically calling you out as a fraudster and a pumper profiting through decite. I gave my opinion in them all that this didnt seem to be the case with you. Please show me one thing I said in any of those posts that was false. You may disagree because I called you delusional or whatever other terms I use for RV heads but show me where I have said anything false.

And O Easy. I am not even going to get into it with you because you arent smart enough to understand anything being said anyway but maybe you will be happy to know that I stuck up for you as well. Something like moron yeah pumper no.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5