Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Citibank Opening In Baghdad Next Month WITH THE NEW DINAR !

DinarThug

Anyone else read that (in bold) ? So what's the deal?? Are our dinars any good? What the hell does this mean "not the current dinar"? here's only one dinar we can "currently" get through a dealer so what gives? Hmph.

Why would you get upset over reading information from Steve, and if you don't know who Steve is, why would you get upset over information coming from someone you don't know?

• Upvote 1

Tadams, I will go with your story. Steve1 says that the DLR machines are installed and your guy said they are scheduled to install within a month. Why would Steve be right now?

Also, we owe Dinar Dana a thanks for her information on the DLR machines. She told us, and she would know being a currency professional, that the 10 machines purchased were not printing machines, but bundlers, detectors, and counters, and now we know she was right and I was not crazy......well, okay Dana was right.

Thanks Thug!

So, lets see. In 2008 Iraq did a purchase for 10 De le rue machines that had a cost of 124 milion dollars. This included installation, purchase and training. That would bring each machine to cost 12.4 million dollars each. And you suggest that these 12.4 million dollar machines are counters, bundlers, detectors? The ones that sit on the counters at banks? Don't see that, not at 12.4 million dollars a pop. Also, why just 10 machines, we know they have well over 130 banks that will be doing the exchanging. Hmmm, maybe they will purchase another 120 at 12.4 million a pop so each bank has one.

I do not believe gurus when they push dates, as the original article suggests. And not supporting this guru in the least. My comments are regarding your comment on the De le rue machines purchased.

Edited by icfaith