Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

700,000 for sale 500 bucks

DinarWhiz

Well, not really in the market, but if they are still available I might be interested at $500.00, but not $700.00. Been gone from here for two weeks and nothing has changed. Maybe more music requests and definitely less dinar news. Went to Hawaii and boy am I now ready for an RV so I can go back and take my children and grandchildren.

People, why shouldn't he raise the price to $700?? 700k dinar for $700 is a good deal since Gid (one of the cheapest dealers) charges $110 per 100k with $24 s/h. Do the math. If you bought 700k dinar you will shell out $794 ($110 x 7 + s/h). Don't take advantage of the dude, I get so annoyed with freaking bottom feeders wanting to scoop something up at a deep discount. :lol: Whatever!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People, why shouldn't he raise the price to $700?? 700k dinar for $700 is a good deal since Gid (one of the cheapest dealers) charges $110 per 100k with $24 s/h. Do the math. If you bought 700k dinar you will shell out $794 ($110 x 7 + s/h). Don't take advantage of the dude, I get so annoyed with freaking bottom feeders wanting to scoop something up at a deep discount. :lol: Whatever!

Okay, jon29

I hear you and you are good with math.. :)

Are you telling me the dude is paying the shipping ?

• Upvote 1

Okay, jon29

I hear you and you are good with math.. :)

Are you telling me the dude is paying the shipping ?

:lol: Nadita, I don't know. I don't even know this dude. It's just sad that people are selling their dinar and buyers show up for a better than good deal. I guess that's 'good business', but being on the other side of things as a seller at times, I hate to see someone lose out when they probably are calculating their losses. I admit I'm not a very good business man, since I don't have the 'killer instinct' to make a buck. :lol: It's like when you place an ad. to sell your car (as I have several times), and someone shows up and offers you half of what you are asking. I had some joker show up and offer 20% of my asking price for the auto. Couldn't believe it, but that's the world. I laughed and shut the door on him. Anyway, times are lean, Dinarwhiz, if you are legit and offering an honest exchange with folk out here, I hope you get some $$ for your currency. Peace everyone! :peace:

ps: Nadita, drop by the chatroom! :lol:

:lol: Nadita, I don't know. I don't even know this dude. It's just sad that people are selling their dinar and buyers show up for a better than good deal. I guess that's 'good business', but being on the other side of things as a seller at times, I hate to see someone lose out when they probably are calculating their losses. I admit I'm not a very good business man, since I don't have the 'killer instinct' to make a buck. :lol: It's like when you place an ad. to sell your car (as I have several times), and someone shows up and offers you half of what you are asking. I had some joker show up and offer 20% of my asking price for the auto. Couldn't believe it, but that's the world. I laughed and shut the door on him. Anyway, times are lean, Dinarwhiz, if you are legit and offering an honest exchange with folk out here, I hope you get some $$ for your currency. Peace everyone! :peace:

I know you and your heart that you want to help people and I appreciate it. I think the price is offered in DV family is good price and if we have it in us to buy it from DV family without beating the price is a win win situation :)

I tried to find you in chat and you are there but not there lol

Good to see ya, Jon :)

I know you and your heart that you want to help people and I appreciate it. I think the price is offered in DV family is good price and if we have it in us to buy it from DV family without beating the price is a win win situation :)

I tried to find you in chat and you are there but not there lol

Good to see ya, Jon :)

I'm awake now. :lol:

Hi, I have not checked the site since I offered to buy the dinars and certainly was not trying to take advantage of anyone! That was the price he was offering to sell his dinars for I do not question people intentions for the price they offer to sell for I am sure they have their reasons. I am still willing to purchase them if they are not sold yet just let me know!

ps: Nadita, drop by the chatroom! :lol:

Why shouldn't people show up for a good deal? No one taking advantage over anyone that's the price he or she asked for. He said 500 for 700k which was a good deal and brought peeps into his post only to have it raised to a higher price...

Why shouldn't people show up for a good deal? No one taking advantage over anyone that's the price he or she asked for. He said 500 for 700k which was a good deal and brought peeps into his post only to have it raised to a higher price...

Actually, that's a good observation, I hadn't noticed the heading lately, better to start a new thread, "700k dinar for $700". *Also, my post was not meant as a harsh rebuke, although it did come out that way. At times it's difficult to state things with the right meaning with written communication. I was speaking in general terms when you put something up for sale and people want the cheapest price. Business is business though, and the buyer gets the product and seller gets cash in their pocket. Anyway, I've spent too much time in this topic, lets hope we see a currency improvement over in Iraq within the next several months. Peace out. :cigar:

As we patiently wait, read, and wait... :rocking-chair::reading-newspaper::soon::rocking-chair:

• 1 month later...