Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

We've asked for a debate between Jagerson and anyone from this forum. No takers.

Who? Jaromir Jagr?

You actually stand to lose a couple of million dollars of 'potential' profit.

LOPster, please.

oh, Sweet baby dinarck works at Mickey D's then? After reading his logic, I bet he can drop a mean basket of fries...lol

Begin hahaha.

Yes, I'll have a hot apple pie with that. Thank you.

Not the Jagerson thread....this is the standard issue neuralyzer tutorial thread also known as the flashy thingy...I'll bring you up to speed....months,days,hours..always face it forward.. The Jagerson thread is 2 doors down and not generating much interest owing to the fact that it might be dinar related..

Talk about a sucker's bet. I would be interested only insofar as I could inject some more pith and prose. But right now I'm tired. I worked all day, unlike most of you internet Einsteins.

Yes, you have the right to remain silent. But do you have the power to remain silent?

When I want to exercise my right, yes.

Yes, you did.

I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove a thing.

No, dinarck is not in the Wal-Mart crowd.

Of course he is. He's the shopping cart boy.

Edited by Sanssouci

oh, Sweet baby dinarck works at Mickey D's then? After reading his logic, I bet he can drop a mean basket of fries...lol

Begin hahaha.

OMG!! I have a RVer talking to me about logic. Lol. Only in Dinar land. Please tell me, where is the logic in Iraq creating overnight more currency worth than is currently on earth? Where is the logic that your 1000 dollar "investment" will become worth 1,000,000 dollars overnight? Where is the logic that the CBI is lying to the UN, IMF, US, and its own people everyday? Where is the logic that any currency could increase in value by 1000 times overnight?

I think that it is logical to say that you don't have a clue what logic even is. You have been so far brain pumped by the likes of not-so-Breitling that you wouldn't understand logic if you saw it. Let me guess. You are going to come back with stupid remarks and snide attacks you think are funny. I think its clear that you and the lack of an argument that you possess are weak.

Edited by dinarck

Wait...if thats sweet baby, then 20 million dinars would have to be the ventriloquist.

Btw, I cant wait to hear sweet babys response to swfguys post today. Total domination station, slam dunk, in yo face.

Are you smoking crack? SWFpumper basically confirmed in his post what we have been trying to say all along. Currencies appreciate based off of many economic factors but never by 100,000%. That isn't even possible. Like he said. 10%, 17%, but how is he trying to tie ACTUAL RVs into Iraq RVing by 100,000%. O yeah...he says that Iraq wants the dinar to be strong. Haha. And these are the wannabe gurus you base your thinking on? Iraq could RD tomorrow and be on par with the dollar. Isn't that what SWFpumper said we want to see? The dinar on par with the dollar? So....if you were Iraq would you RV 100,000% to get to par with the dollar costing you 70 trillion dollars or would you RD to get to par with the dollar costing you 150 million for the cost of printing the new currency? Well.....what does logic tell you? Never mind....you need SWFpumper to do your thinking for you.

How about Adam Montana?

7-12-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Why do people insist that they have to have "cash on hand" to back up an RV when the US doesn't even follow that guideline? The US does NOT have gold, assets, or "cash" to back up the "value" of our monetary system. The debt we have IS part of the "value" of our money, it is on our balance sheet. Ever since we left the gold standard our "value" has basically been given to us by China and every other country that we owe money to based on one thing: CREDIT. So, if the US doesn't have to have "cash on hand" to back up our debts, why does Iraq?

That’s a pretty elementary question for a guy who I think claims to have gone to Harvard.

And you need the mainstream media to do yours. :lol:

How about Adam Montana?

7-12-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Why do people insist that they have to have "cash on hand" to back up an RV when the US doesn't even follow that guideline? The US does NOT have gold, assets, or "cash" to back up the "value" of our monetary system. The debt we have IS part of the "value" of our money, it is on our balance sheet. Ever since we left the gold standard our "value" has basically been given to us by China and every other country that we owe money to based on one thing: CREDIT. So, if the US doesn't have to have "cash on hand" to back up our debts, why does Iraq?

So the US is creating 70 trillion more fiat debt backed currencies that your argument states we are trying to get away from by using assets such as oil? Maybe Iraq will give you a million dollars worth of oil for your dinar.

So you still have yet to answer my question. Crickets is right.

7-13-2012 SWFloridaGuy: It's no secret that the IQD's current rate was government imposed and is grossly undervalued

Governemnt imposed huh? I guess you could say the Gov imposed hyperinflation.

“This report was originally prepared at the request of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. With the Committee’s permission, it is being made generally available for the use of Members.”

During the 1990s, a period of hyperinflation occurred. The government continued to print money to meet expenditures while economic sanctions shut off the supply of imported goods leading to a classical monetary overhang. A yearly inflation rate of upwards of 2,000% per cent was reported in open market food prices between 1990-1991.36 Another source estimated that inflation increased 5,000% between 1990and 1995.

grossly undervalued??? Not according the International Monetary Fund

A report on Monday by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggests that the Iraqi dinar is currently fairly valued at 1170 dinars to the US dollar:

The CBI [Central Bank of Iraq] will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do not suggest any significant over- or under-valuation of the Iraqi dinar.

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 1

7-13-2012 SWFloridaGuy: It's no secret that the IQD's current rate was government imposed and is grossly undervalued

Governemnt imposed huh? I guess you could say the Gov imposed hyperinflation.

“This report was originally prepared at the request of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. With the Committee’s permission, it is being made generally available for the use of Members.”

During the 1990s, a period of hyperinflation occurred. The government continued to print money to meet expenditures while economic sanctions shut off the supply of imported goods leading to a classical monetary overhang. A yearly inflation rate of upwards of 2,000% per cent was reported in open market food prices between 1990-1991.36 Another source estimated that inflation increased 5,000% between 1990and 1995.

grossly undervalued??? Not according the International Monetary Fund

A report on Monday by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) suggests that the Iraqi dinar is currently fairly valued at 1170 dinars to the US dollar:

The CBI [Central Bank of Iraq] will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do not suggest any significant over- or under-valuation of the Iraqi dinar.

They're telling you what you want to hear. :lol:

• Upvote 1

How about Adam Montana?

Sanss good post. However, Im sure its frustrating for the fab 5 to read the obvious, so hopefully they can take it well. I know it will be tough to see their dreams of a lop come crashing down. Hopefully sweet baby can get some more fishing done, to ease the pain. Or maybe dave can attend a star trek convention...haha.

• Upvote 2

The CBIs website is now Part of the "mainstream media"?

How about Adam Montana?

Why does Iraq? Pretty simple answer. The US has a 15 trillion a year economy and a stable government. Iraq is a third world toilet with a barely functioning economy and a history of violence and screwing their neighbors. The only people that want dinar are the clueless fools who have been convinced its going to make them rich. Even Iraqis don't trust their dinar, which is why the street rate is always below the official rate.

• Upvote 2

Sanss good post. However, Im sure its frustrating for the fab 5 to read the obvious, so hopefully they can take it well. I know it will be tough to see their dreams of a lop come crashing down. Hopefully sweet baby can get some more fishing done, to ease the pain. Or maybe dave can attend a star trek convention...haha.

Anyone with half a brain knows the US has a floating currency. It's value is set by the forex market. True supply vs demend.

Iraq has a fixed or managed rate. There are many reasons why Iraq has a managed rate and will continue for years to have a managed rate. Countries with a fixed/managed rate are required to have large FX reserves to defend their fixed rate.

That a guy who went to Harvard doesn't know this simple fact... well... I'll leave it at that.

You’re the epitome of a one trick pony.

And you are the epitome of a humorless bore. :o

It's highly amusing that you think everyone involved in the dinar is lying EXCEPT for the guys making money off selling the dream of riches, like Adam. Very logical and intelligent of you, as usual.

Of course they could be lying. But I only stand to lose a couple thousand dollars. For the life of me, I don't understand why you care. Why the great expenditure of emotion for something that really has no effect on you whatsoever?

The CBIs website is now Part of the "mainstream media"?

I mentioned the CBI and the MSM, separately. But, for purposes of suspended belief, they might as well be.

Why does Iraq? Pretty simple answer. The US has a 15 trillion a year economy and a stable government. Iraq is a third world toilet with a barely functioning economy and a history of violence and screwing their neighbors.

Few of us are at liberty to fly to Iraq and witness any improvement for ourselves, which is why you guys get away with saying this over and over. Why should I believe you?

The only people that want dinar are the clueless fools who have been convinced its going to make them rich. Even Iraqis don't trust their dinar, which is why the street rate is always below the official rate.

So, you have sold all of yours, then? I assume you have no dog in the race. Why are you still trolling around DV? Do you have a messiah complex?

Still waiting stinkapooey. Can you not answer a simple question or are you not obligated to. Lol. Why would a country with a hyperinflated currency like the dinar not have a M2 of 70 trillion? The value of the dinar reflects exactly what the CBI has been reporting yet you say that it is all lies. What do you base that assumption on other than stupidity? Let me guess. The CIA under direct orders from the global elite NWO has all the people at the CBI under mind control so that they will sell trillions of dinar for 1000 times less than they are actually worth. That seems to sum up your whole argument. No snappy comebacks? No social philosophy? No pointless remarks? No media fear mongering? Come on enlightened one. Come explain to all us media tools the "plan" of the global elites.

• Upvote 2

And you are the epitome of a humorless bore. :o

Of course they could be lying. But I only stand to lose a couple thousand dollars. For the life of me, I don't understand why you care. Why the great expenditure of emotion for something that really has no effect on you whatsoever?

What can I say? I'm just a do gooder that likes to help people.

Few of us are at liberty to fly to Iraq and witness any improvement for ourselves, which is why you guys get away with saying this over and over. Why should I believe you?

Yes, I'm sure it's turned into a tropical paradise over there, and the MSM is just trying to hide it by reporting all the bombings and unrest. That makes perfect sense.

So, you have sold all of yours, then? I assume you have no dog in the race. Why are you still trolling around DV? Do you have a messiah complex?

I've never sold any dinar, because I've never bought any.

• Upvote 1

What can I say? I'm just a do gooder that likes to help people.

God bless you, Saint Frank. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure it's turned into a tropical paradise over there, and the MSM is just trying to hide it by reporting all the bombings and unrest. That makes perfect sense.

Okay, I'll just take your word that there's no such thing as a false flag.

I've never sold any dinar, because I've never bought any.

You've got a lot of time on your hands, don't you? For someone who is so money-minded, couldn't you be doing something more lucrative with your time than trolling DinarVets? Oh, wait - Perhaps you are getting paid to do just that.

• Upvote 1

God bless you, Saint Frank. :lol:

Okay, I'll just take your word that there's no such thing as a false flag.

You've got a lot of time on your hands, don't you? For someone who is so money-minded, couldn't you be doing something more lucrative with your time than trolling DinarVets? Oh, wait - Perhaps you are getting paid to do just that.

Not really. I have times at my job when I'm not busy, so really I'm getting paid around 70 bucks an hour right now.

But getting paid to discourage dinar investors? What a stupid and paranoid idea. It's unfortunate that you think no one on the face of the planet would try and prevent people from getting scammed out of the goodness of their heart, but I guess that kind of mindset shows how you think though, doesn't it?

Don't worry thOugh San, I would never try and discourage YOU. In fact I think YOU should buy absolutely as much dinar as possible. Mortgage the house, sell your car, run up the credit cards, get absolutely as much dinar as you can. I guarantee you'll get what you deserve. ;-)

• Upvote 1

Not really. I have times at my job when I'm not busy, so really I'm getting paid around 70 bucks an hour right now.

Oh, if only your boss knew what you were doing on his or her time.

But getting paid to discourage dinar investors? What a stupid and paranoid idea. It's unfortunate that you think no one on the face of the planet would try and prevent people from getting scammed out of the goodness of their heart, but I guess that kind of mindset shows how you think though, doesn't it?

Call me cynical, but I doubt it. I sincerely believe that guys like you are working the other end against the middle. If we are to believe the "goorooz" are getting paid to pump the Iraqi dinar, it stands to reason that there are "LOP goorooz" getting paid to reduce the CBI's ultimate liability. Until a change in the exchange rate is witnessed, no one will ever really know.

Don't worry though San, I would never try and discourage YOU. In fact I think YOU should buy absolutely as much dinar as possible. Mortgage the house, sell your car, run up the credit cards, get absolutely as much dinar as you can. I guarantee you'll get what you deserve. ;-)

Spare me your sage investment advice. I bought as much as I wanted to buy and I'm standing pat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1