Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

You don't know me, and I don't know you. What's more, I don't even care.

Oh you have an ip address, granted from a server. we may meet sooner than you think. of course in court. Without a retraction, ill have someone on this in the morning. your choice........your pride or your wallet.

Publicly calling me a sex offender is inexcusable. call me stupid, ignorant, dumb, is no biggy. but youve stepped into the wrong territory.

Edited by sandstorm

Oh you have an ip address, granted from a server. we may meet sooner than you think. of course in court. Without a retraction, ill have someone on this in the morning. your choice........your pride or your wallet.

Publicly calling me a sex offender is inexcusable. call me stupid, ignorant, dumb, is no biggy. but youve stepped into the wrong territory.

Read more:

So have you. You asked me: "Have you registered as a sex offender?"

You also said: "better watch what may become evidence. ps. Calling someone or referring to someone as a sex offender publicly.....gives a lot of merit to a lawsuit."

Read more:

I'll retract my play on your screen name after you retract your question to me: "Have you registered as a sex offender?" Sound fair?

Edited by Sanssouci

Get off of it Di(nar)ck. Apparently, you overlooked this:

This idea that the whole world hates "Jews," and secretly wants to kill every one of them, simply because we regard them as ordinary, fallible human beings like ourselves, is the biggest, dumbest CONSPIRACY GARBAGE ever formulated. And it is your beloved "Jews" who perpetuate it, because they derive succor from victimhood. Oh, the saints and martyrs of the universe they are! How many millions of deaths has their BS caused throughout history?

Read more:

That's the final word. Now, let it go.

So are you going to talk about the dinar any time soon or just keep yapping?

Here is a quote from you......of course they are going to put out RD articles. What do you expect?

Something like that anyway. So your quote up there implies that massive overnight RVs are real since they are lying about the RD. Now that you are in a hole that you have dug yourself into please explain how a"RV" is possible. And yes you are obligated to answer since you keep spouting off ignorant comments.

So have you. You asked me: "Have you registered as a sex offender?"

You also said: "better watch what may become evidence. ps. Calling someone or referring to someone as a sex offender publicly.....gives a lot of merit to a lawsuit."

Read more:

I'll retract my play on your screen name after you retract your question to me: "Have you registered as a sex offender?" Sound fair?

I asked a question. i didnt call you one. big difference. i hope you know im being serious here, no games. im giving you a chance to retract. your choice. yes or no. thats all i need

So are you going to talk about the dinar any time soon or just keep yapping?

Here is a quote from you......of course they are going to put out RD articles. What do you expect?

Something like that anyway. So your quote up there implies that massive overnight RVs are real since they are lying about the RD. Now that you are in a hole that you have dug yourself into please explain how a"RV" is possible. And yes you are obligated to answer since you keep spouting off ignorant comments.

Do you really think they would ever put out RV articles?

I asked a question. i didnt call you one. big difference. i hope you know im being serious here, no games. im giving you a chance to retract. your choice. yes or no. thats all i need

Let the record show that "sandstorm" is not "Sandusky-storm."

But asking me if I have registered as a sex offender implies that you believe I am, and that I simply haven't registered.

You may make your retraction now.

Sansoucci,

is your email valid?? Id like to conduct this offline if that gives you a chance to retract?

I retracted my statement in this forum. Now, you do the same.

LOL… Term paper?

It was written by this lady.

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/

Layna Mosley

Professor

Department of Political Science

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

I study and teach international relations, international political economy, and comparative political economy. My current research projects include the effects of international capital mobility on government policy choices, the role of private sector actors in global financial regulation, and the relationship between labor rights and foreign direct investment

My most recent book, Labor Rights and Multinational Production, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2011.

She’s got nothing on Not-So-Breit or Krappy.

Oh, that 'term paper'!

DaveD, have you seen the new thing from BondLady?

Her most recent book: Labor Rights and Multinational Production investigates the relationship between workers' rights and multinational production. Mosley argues that some types of multinational production, embodied in directly owned foreign investment, positively affect labor rights. But other types of international production, particularly subcontracting, can engender competitive races to the bottom in labor rights. To test these claims, Mosley presents newly generated measures of collective labor rights, covering a wide range of low- and middle-income nations for the 1985–2002 period. Labor Rights and Multinational Production suggests that the consequences of economic openness for developing countries are highly dependent on foreign firms' modes of entry and, more generally, on the precise way in which each developing country engages the global economy. The book contributes to academic literature in comparative and international political economy, and to public policy debates regarding the effects of globalization. 306 pages. dang!

Mosley, Jagerson and myself against any other 3. I included myself for the delivery of the one-liners. Strategy is to confuse the opponent while making the audience laugh. The audience always likes to laugh. Therefore, they declare us the winner even if we're wrong.

As for what's his face, we don't use the "unc bible" for our arguments. Way too unfair for you guys.

Let the record show that "sandstorm" is not "Sandusky-storm."

But asking me if I have registered as a sex offender implies that you believe I am, and that I simply haven't registered.

You may make your retraction now.

I retracted my statement in this forum. Now, you do the same.

Im willing to accept this and move on. but my question came from your intialization and characterization of me. you get the choice not to answer the question. After what you said.....thats all you will get from me.

• Upvote 1

I asked a question. i didnt call you one. big difference.

Asking me if I have registered as a sex offender implies that you believe I am, and that I simply haven't registered.

Quote: "Did you register as a sex offender?? your continued refence of a sex offender is troubling our members."

I lampooned your screen name, that is all. I retract having done that.

Your query to me holds more merit, should I choose to counteract.

I have retracted my statement. Now, you retract your query.

Well seeing how there is no such thing as massive overnight "RVs" then no they wouldn't.

Your turn genius.

According to your always trustworthy media. 'Round and 'round we go...

Asking me if I have registered as a sex offender implies that you believe I am, and that I simply haven't registered.

Quote: "Did you register as a sex offender?? your continued refence of a sex offender is troubling our members."

i will retract the question, becase you have taken a foot forward.

• Upvote 1

Sanss, your ability to get on peoples nerves is surpassed by none.

So ive heard iraq is gonna rv....cant wait. I hope people hang on to their dinar and not sell, if the rv is real, but I also hope people dont buy more than they can afford to lose. That way we are all winners, right fab 5?

Edited by Realdinar

i will retract the question, becase you have taken a foot forward.

Fair enough. At least I won't have to bring this up with my lawyer tomorrow. By coincidence, I am meeting with her about another matter completely.

According to your always trustworthy media. 'Round and 'round we go...

No. According to common sense, economics, and history. Are all those things Zionist lies too? Show me. One instance where your global elites RVed anything.

Fair enough. At least I won't have to bring this up with my lawyer tomorrow. By coincidence, I am meeting with her about another matter completely.

Rv related?

LOL… Term paper?

It was written by this lady.

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/

Layna Mosley

Professor

Department of Political Science

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

I study and teach international relations, international political economy, and comparative political economy. My current research projects include the effects of international capital mobility on government policy choices, the role of private sector actors in global financial regulation, and the relationship between labor rights and foreign direct investment

My most recent book, Labor Rights and Multinational Production, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2011.

She’s got nothing on Not-So-Breit or Krappy.

Oh wow, this is actually well written. You guys should actually read this. Fab 5 might learn something!

No. According to common sense, economics, and history. Are all those things Zionist lies too? Show me. One instance where your global elites RVed anything.

Wait, are you not the one that thought putting the losers of a war on trial had occurred all throughout history? I believe you are!

The point is that your grasp of history is not quite what you think it is.

And the relevance of the point concerns the changes to the Deutsche Mark, introduced following World War II. No, there was not a 100,000% increase in value there, but the situation is very similar to that of Iraq. Besides, I have never confirmed to you or anyone exactly what I believe will happen regarding an RV of the Iraqi dinar. Save your straw man arguments for someone else.

Rv related?

No, I wish. I should come out with a pile of cash regardless.

Show me. One instance where your global elites RVed anything.

So, you do not believe such information can be suppressed?

Edited by Sanssouci

And the relevance of the point concerns the changes to the Deutsche Mark, introduced following World War II. No, there was not a 100,000% increase in value there, but the situation is very similar to that of Iraq.

Funny that you would pan someone elses grasp of history.. then proceed to use a currency that lopped as an example of what Iraq might do.

The Deutsche Mark was introduced on Sunday, June 20, 1948 by Ludwig Erhard. The old Reichsmark and Rentenmark were exchanged for the new currency at a rate of DM 1 = RM 1 for the essential currency such as wages, payment of rents etc., and DM 1 = RM 10 for the remainder in private non-bank credit balances, with half frozen. Large amounts were exchanged for RM 10 to 65 pfennigs(that's a german penny).

• Upvote 1

Wait, are you not the one that thought putting the losers of a war on trial had occurred all throughout history? I believe you are!

And the relevance of the point concerns the changes to the Deutsche Mark, introduced following World War II. No, there was not a 100,000% increase in value there, but the situation is very similar to that of Iraq. Besides, I have never confirmed to you or anyone exactly what I believe will happen regarding an RV of the Iraqi dinar. Save your straw man arguments for someone else.

No, I wish. I should come out with a pile of cash regardless.

So, you do not believe such information can be suppressed?

O yeah. A massive RV of a countries currency has been suppressed by the media. Haha. Why I am even debating with a delusioned paranoid quack?

O yeah. A massive RV of a countries currency has been suppressed by the media. Haha. Why I am even debating with a delusioned paranoid quack?

I did not say massive. You did. And I was actually alluding to information in general being suppressed by the media. Forgot to take your Ritalin again?

Edited by Sanssouci

I did not say massive. You did. And I was actually alluding to information in general being suppressed by the media. It's your attention deficit disorder acting up again.

It ok, I understand the fab 5 want someone to do all their homework. They seem to not have any interest in facts, they seem to want everyone to prove everything to them. "if there is a God, prove it!" comes to mind during these rich debates.

Funny that you would pan someone elses grasp of history.. then proceed to use a currency that lopped as an example of what Iraq might do.

The Deutsche Mark was introduced on Sunday, June 20, 1948 by Ludwig Erhard. The old Reichsmark and Rentenmark were exchanged for the new currency at a rate of DM 1 = RM 1 for the essential currency such as wages, payment of rents etc., and DM 1 = RM 10 for the remainder in private non-bank credit balances, with half frozen. Large amounts were exchanged for RM 10 to 65 pfennigs(that's a german penny).

I was merely trying to keep the discussion on topic. Di(nar)ck goes off on these irrelevant tangents, and then complains that the thread is off topic. He can't make up his mind what he wants.

It ok, I understand the fab 5 want someone to do all their homework. They seem to not have any interest in facts, they seem to want everyone to prove everything to them. "if there is a God, prove it!" comes to mind during these rich debates.

A good one I heard recently is: If we have found evidence for its existence, why are we still calling it the "God particle?"

Edited by Sanssouci

I was merely trying to keep the discussion on topic. Di(nar)ck goes off on these irrelevant tangents, and then complains that the thread is off topic. He can't make up his mind what he wants.

A good one I heard recently is: If we have found evidence for its existence, why are we still calling it the "God particle?"

That is a good one. Or the most recent funny Ive heard is this : "Currently Iraq has 30 trillion dinar in circulation. But one day in January 2013, they will just have 30 billion dinar in circulation. This will make the dinar equal with the dollar." But on December 31, 2012, the dinar was worthless, but overnight all the trillions of dinar went poof like smoke. No accountability, no liability, just vanished overnight. It never was there to begin with? It really doesnt matter, its "economics" right?

i thught this was thread was about how iraq will RD

I thought t was about smokescreen.

Edited by Realdinar
  • Upvote 1