Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Thank you' date=' I knew I didn't have it quite right, but in this instance, read is probably more appropriate than see....but I digress.[/quote']

Fair enough.

I'm not sure I'd call it a fascination, but isn't that what the economists do, crunch numbers? I'm not claiming to be an economist, but personally, I need some basis for my speculation. For some reason, I'm just not comfortable with speculating on speculation.

Math was not one of my favorite school subjects. I preferred more history and literature. The one thing that intrigues me is Iraq's express desire for the dinar to become a reserve currency. I don't believe that can happen with an RD.

I really don't try to dissect the news, I pretty much take it at face value, and then kind of "average" the articles out to determine what's likely to be most accurate.

I agree that whatever will happen will happen....but isn't the purpose of any forum to air opinions and discuss possibilities?

It is the "re-interpreters" of the "nooz" whom I find annoying, and they rightly set themselves up for ridicule. Frankly, I resent being always automatically lumped with the believers in these "re-interpretations." If the "nooz" is all part of the "education campaign," to which Shabibi also referred as "propaganda," with all of its lies as well as its truths, is it not much easier to regard all of the "nooz" as mere propaganda, believing only the parts one wants to believe? Why does it have to be a zero sum game? RD articles are all that we see, therefore, I am not inclined to view the "delete the zeros" articles as being truthful because of the impossibility that the CBI would ever say the opposite. Now, if, by some freak chance, the CBI were to telegraph an RV, I would have to doubt that as well. Then, and only then, you might even see me joining the RD crowd. :o

I'm not worried either, I was just playing devil's advocate by saying "what if".

I can see nothing wrong with that.

So, this is to you, and all of the "if you don't believe in the RV, then why are you here?" people, which includes practically all the "Go RVers":

If you knew Madoff was lying to people, a year before it became public knowledge, would you have tried to tell people, or just sit back and let people get screwed. Honest question, because it seems by the attitudes you have you would have just sit back and let thousands of people throw their money into an investment you KNEW was bogus. Is that the kind of people you are, so you assume everyone else must be he same way? You don't care at all for your fellow man? Kind of a curious attitude to take, for a group of pwools that seem so inclined towards being Christians.

With Madoff you had people dumping a lot more money into his ponzi scheme than you have investing in the Iraqi dinar. You had quite a few "Jews" trusting Bernie implicitly because he is a fellow "Jew."

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

There you go again. Of course I am of the opinion that the media is dominated by "Jews." Any time a minority group is overrepresented in a pursuit as against their true percentage of the population, it constitutes domination. But it is you trying to goad me with that issue. The media is the media, and the media is not 100% reliable. But it is not a zero sum consideration. Because I exercise the right to merely doubt the media, you take the liberty of assuming I believe nothing of what I hear in the media. Little do you realize the imposition in which this puts you, because you, in turn, must rely upon the media 100% in order to defend it. Otherwise, you concede the point I am making.

Are "Jews" perfect? Are they capable of wrongdoing? You regurgitate again and again the neo-Cohen line that they are beyond reproach. Legitimate criticism of "Jews" frightens you. Otherwise, you would not avoid it.

“My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of enlightenment vaunted, that the devil’s best trick is to persuade you that he doesn’t exist!” Baudelaire, 1864

I began this, my first foray into the LOPsters' playpen, discussing that very thing. It is you who started with the ad hominem attacks. What obligation have I to explain to you anything at all?

In my humble opinion, you are not worth the time or the effort.

You bring the ad hominem attacks, and when I respond you bring nothing in the way of an intellectual retort, and you call me ignorant, and my life SHODDY? I have stood and will continue to stand by all of my comments to you. I am not ashamed any more than I am intimidated by your opinion of them or me. Really, could you show yourself to be any more desperate? It just goes from bad to worse for you.

:lol: :lol: :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

SWFloridaGuy from just last night: "If the entirety of your research, the culmination of your studies can all be traced back to any one particular article, no wonder you think a Lop is the only possibility. You choose a very easy stance. You demand the impossible (proof it will RV) and claim that if we can't produce it, then we must be wrong. How convenient and languid that must be for you."

You, of course. Whether you know it or not, when you throw around the term "antisemite," you are identifying yourself as a "Jew"-worshipper.

Roosevelt wanted to be in the war from the day it started.

Is having your own foot in your mouth leaving a bad taste?

If I were "Jewish," I could say anything I want about "Jewish" people. I would simply be labeled a "self-hating Jew," and face no further opprobrium, proof that "Jews" worship themselves.

You started all of this silliness. I presume it is what you wanted. And now you're raising the white flag? :lol: Your throwing in the towel proves your own unworthiness.

It was a distinct pleasure eating your lunch, Di(nar)ck. Would you mind leaving a generous tip?

SWFG is about as smart as you are. None of us are using one article to say that it will RD. None of us are saying that it will RD. I myself am saying that a massive overnight RV is impossible. We don't need articles to tell us this. Only economic history and common sense. You still have yet to show that a massive overnight increase in a currency value is possible. Instead you ramble about nonsense. Bottom line is I have evidence to back up my position and you have Jew hatred and media paranoia to attempt to back up yours. Who is eating who's lunch?

Lol thats pretty funny coming from you Dinarck,talking about my supposed lack of credibility.

Why don't you just cut through all the BS,seeing as your entire belief system can be summed up in a single sentence.

'The Iraqi/Us Govt and media told me this news and finacial numbers are right,therefore they are'

Oh but of course..we can trust the Iraqi press completely,despite the fact that they contradict themselves with every other article and newscast they put out.

The haven't been shills for the globalists that long,so they haven't quite figured out how to lie as convincingly as the US media yet

Knowing that I'm sure all that information they put out showing how many dinar are in circulation/wealth of all their assets etc is completely truthful eh? :P

Ok. Let's say your paranoia pans out and the numbers are wrong. If there isn't 70 trillion in exsistence then why hasn't the value changed? Pegged currencies are valued by the number in exsistence in relation to the amount of reserves. Are you going to bring a conspiracy theory to show where I am wrong there? Probably. What are they waiting for? Chapter 7? Haha...please...you have zero to back up any of your claims. Your entire belief system can be summed up on paranoia of gov. coverups. You really have nothing to show that a "RV" could occur even of they were covering something up. If governments and the media lie so much about financials then why have we never seen a RV before? Let me guess.....Iraq is a special situation. Too predictable.

• Upvote 3

SWFG is about as smart as you are.

We are obviously smarter than you. It's all about the company you keep. Keep... Get it? :lol::lol::lol:

None of us are using one article to say that it will RD. None of us are saying that it will RD.

Really? What is that thing you use there to counter that crippling mobility impairment of yours? Oh, that's right. It's called a crutch. And in this case, it is a mental impairment. The crutch in question is the quintessential RD article. No, you don't use those in any way whatsoever. What in the hell am I talking about? I don't know... :rolleyes:

I myself am saying that a massive overnight RV is impossible. We don't need articles to tell us this. Only economic history and common sense.

But that does not preclude your use of the myriad RD articles, does it? Oh, wait. Right. You're just a barnacle on the belly of the Good Ship Keepmwlknfny. You do no real research of your own because you are either too lazy, or simply too mentally impaired. All you can do is sit here in the dungeon of DV and take pot shots. You're so special.

You still have yet to show that a massive overnight increase in a currency value is possible. Instead you ramble about nonsense.

What? Nonsense is your forte, as evidenced by your penchant for the ad hominem attack! :lol: I am under no obligation to show you anything at all, troll. It may be your bridge, but I have no interest whatsoever in crossing. No quarter for you.

Bottom line is I have evidence to back up my position and you have Jew hatred and media paranoia to attempt to back up yours. Who is eating who's lunch?

Me, eating yours. You criticize to a considerable extent. Does that automatically incur hate? I don't know. You tell me, Mr. Expert.

And Sanssouci saw that the lunch was good. :P

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We are obviously smarter than you. It's all about the company you keep. Keep... Get it? :lol::lol::lol:

Really? What is that thing you use there to counter that crippling mobility impairment of yours? Oh, that's right. It's called a crutch. And in this case, it is a mental impairment. The crutch in question is the quintessential RD article. No, you don't use those in any way whatsoever. What in the hell am I talking about? I don't know... :rolleyes:

But that does not preclude your use of the myriad RD articles, does it? Oh, wait. Right. You're just a barnacle on the belly of the Good Ship Keepmwlknfny. You do no real research of your own because you are either too lazy, or simply too mentally impaired. All you can do is sit here in the dungeon of DV and take pot shots. You're so special.

What? Nonsense is your forte, as evidenced by your penchant for the ad hominem attack! :lol: I am under no obligation to show you anything at all, troll. It may be your bridge, but I have no interest whatsoever in crossing. No quarter for you.

Me, eating yours. You criticize to a considerable extent. Does that automatically incur hate? I don't know. You tell me, Mr. Expert.

Ok...more rambling and a inability to show anything relevant about the "RV". Wow...what do you know?

Again..your whole argument is that the CBI and Iraqi media are lying Jews. Ok. Let's say they are lying. Where is your "RV"? How is a RV possible? Show me an example of one? What will they do about the instant inflation one would cause. Where will they come up with the trillions to pay us out? Why can't any podunk country "RV"? I know, you are under no obligation to answer these questions. Haha..typical. Go spew your Jew hating rhetoric somewhere else.

• Upvote 2

So whats the real issue here? You wanna bring my name into this so what your deal?? Is it just easier to throw insults and jabs because you cant prove whats being said as being wrong?? Because you just want us to be sooo wrong in what is likely to happen but you have no way of discrediting it other then "you believe everything the media tells you" ??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ok...more rambling and a inability to show anything relevant about the "RV". Wow...what do you know?

And your ad hominem attacks are somehow relevant?

Again..your whole argument is that the CBI and Iraqi media are lying Jews.

Did I say that? Did I actually say that?! No, I did not say that. Now, who's delusional? I did point out that the CBI is a Rothschild-owned concern. But that does not imply that "Jews" are running the day-to-day operations of the CBI. Besides, I said these things a long time ago as it regards this forum. Exactly what purpose did you have in mind for bringing it up, oh, great judge of all that is relevant?

Ok. Let's say they are lying. Where is your "RV"? How is a RV possible? Show me an example of one? What will they do about the instant inflation one would cause. Where will they come up with the trillions to pay us out? Why can't any podunk country "RV"? I know, you are under no obligation to answer these questions. Haha..typical. Go spew your Jew hating rhetoric somewhere else.

Your dumb, unconditional worship has nothing on my honest assessment of "Jewish" supremacy. Mental midget...

Oh, by the way, your therapist called. She said you are under court order to reschedule your anger management class.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Here is a link for every central bank n the world.

You can find the money supply numbers for every country there.

I have checked the money supply for many of these countries.

http://www.bis.org/cbanks.htm

Guess that makes me a media ho.

Here is a link to compare the GDP of every country in the world.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

More media ho?

Here the IMF explains currency reserves. It shows the pumper claim of oil in the ground backing the currency is nothing but fantasy.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/mae/ferm/eng/index.htm

Media lies?

Here’s more IMF info on Currency Reserves.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/pdr/debtres/index.htm

I’m a mind numbed puppet… lol.

Here is a University Study of all redenominations.

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

propaganda I guess.

Here is a document from the CBI that shows the money supply and exchange rate from 1991-2003. Shows they only had billions of dinar when they had a decent rate.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Annual_2002f.pdf

Jews probably forced them to report this.

Here’s the history of the dinar during that period. Kinda smokes the pumper lies of some imaginary sudden devalue.

Year.........M2............Exchange Rate ID/US$

91.............24.6B.......10

92.............43.9B.......21

93.............86.4B.......74

94.............238.9B......458

95........….705.1B......1674 Iraq starts printing 250 dinar notes (1)

96........….960.5B......1170

97........….1.03T........1471

98.........…1.35T........1620

99.............1.48T........1972

00.............1.72T........1930

01.............2.15T........1929

02.............3.01T........1957 Iraq starts printing 10,000 dinar notes (2)

03.............3.78T........1459 (3)

1.Starting in 95, by the end of 02 Iraq had issued 2.4 Trillion dinars in the form of 250 dinar notes.

2. Starting in Aug 02, in 5 months Iraq issued 239 billion dinars in the form of 10,000 dinar notes.

3. Had gone up to 3500, went down 1459 because people started hording the currency because of the invasion, currency speculators.

I put this info together in 2006:

Highest Value Currencies

Country, Rate, Money Supply (m2), $Value, GDP

Kuwait, $3.46, 16 Billion, $55.4B, $52 Billion

Malta, $3.15, 3.2 Billion, $10.1B, $8.1 Billion

Bahrain, $2.66, 4.3 Billion, $11.4B, $17.7 Billion

Oman, $2.60, 4.4 Billion, $11.4B, $43.8 Billion

Cyprus, $2.33, 11.8 Billion, $27.5B, $17.8 Billion

U.K., $1.98, 1.4 Trillion, $729B, $2 Trillion

Latvia, $1.92, 5.6 Billion, $10.7B, $35.1 Billion

Jordan, $1.41, 13.9 Billion, $19.6B, $28.9 Billion

Cayman, Island, $1.23 5.1 billion, $6.3B, $1.9 Billion

United States, $1 $7.2 Trillion, $7.2T, $13 Trillion

Lowest Valued Currencies

Country, Rate, Money Supply(m2), $Value, GDP

Korea, 931, 1,800 Trillion, $1.93T, $1.18 Trillion

Mongolia, 1163, 1.2 Trillion, $1.0B, $5.78 Billion

Tanzania, 1247, 2.8 Trillion, $2.25B, $29.2 Billion

Iraq, 1238, 20 Trillion, $16.2B, $88 Billion

Lebanon, 1512, 80 Trillion, $52.9B, $21.4 Billion

Uganda, 1692, 3 Trillion, $1.8B $52, Billion

Colombia, 1935, 104 Trillion, $53.7B, $336 Billion

Belarus, 2144, 16.5 Trillion, $7.7B, $80.7 Billion

Venezuela, 2147, 66.5 Trillion, (05) $31B, $176 Billion

Sierra Leone, 2935, 687 Billion, $.23B, $5.3 Billion

Indonesia, 8839, 1,200 Trillion, $136B, $935 Billion

Iran, 9252, 950 Trillion, $102B, $610 Billion

Vietnam, 16075, 810 Trillion, $50.4B, $258 Billion

Now compare the $value of the money supply to the countries GDP. Notice that…

Korea (1.6 times)

Lebanon (2.5 times)

Kuwait (just barely more than)

Malta (1.2 times)

Cyprus (1.5 times)

Cayman Island (3.3 times)

Are the only countries on the list that have more money supply than they have GDP

2 are from the low list and 4 are from the high list. Most of the countries have a a money supply much much less than their GDP.

If Iraq was to raise their exchange rate so that their money supply equaled their GDP, which would put them higher than all but 6 of the countries on these lists. The dinar would be valued at .0044 or 227 dinar per dollar.

If Iraq was to revalue at 1:1 like some claim will happen, they would suddenly have a money supply 227 times higher than their GDP. That would put them SLIGTLY out of line with the rest of the world. Slightly obviously isn’t the word to best describe how out of line they would be.

I don’t remember the media putting this info out. How could I have possibly come up with this?

More Kuwait/Iraq numbers

If Iraq was to revalue to $3.50 like Kuwait… with their current money supply of 20 trillion dinars, that would mean Iraq’s money supply would suddenly be worth 70 TRILLION DOLLARS with a 80 billion dollar GDP.

The United States has about $7 trillion in money supply with a $13 trillion GDP.

The Euro countries combined have about $7 trillion in money supply with about $12 trillion GDP.

So a country with a whopping GDP of $80 billion would have a money supply 5 times more than the United States and the Euro countries all combined with their GDP of $14 Trillion… or better stated… a GDP 175 times higher than Iraq.

5 times more money… 175 times less GDP.

This was all info I put together back in 2006. Tell me how the media did it.

I await the reply with info that shows Iraq will RV.

• Upvote 5

Here is a link for every central bank n the world.

You can find the money supply numbers for every country there.

I have checked the money supply for many of these countries.

http://www.bis.org/cbanks.htm

Here is a link to compare the GDP of every country in the world.

https://www.cia.gov/...r/2001rank.html

or

http://en.wikipedia....y_GDP_(nominal)

More media ho?

Here the IMF explains currency reserves. It shows the pumper claim of oil in the ground backing the currency is nothing but fantasy.

http://www.imf.org/e...m/eng/index.htm

Media lies?

Here’s more IMF info on Currency Reserves.

http://www.imf.org/e...btres/index.htm

Here is a University Study of all redenominations.

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

propaganda I guess.

Here is a document from the CBI that shows the money supply and exchange rate from 1991-2003. Shows they only had billions of dinar when they had a decent rate.

http://www.cbi.iq/do...nnual_2002f.pdf

Here’s the history of the dinar during that period. Kinda smokes the pumper lies of some imaginary sudden devalue.

Year.........M2............Exchange Rate ID/US$

91.............24.6B.......10

92.............43.9B.......21

93.............86.4B.......74

94.............238.9B......458

95........….705.1B......1674 Iraq starts printing 250 dinar notes (1)

96........….960.5B......1170

97........….1.03T........1471

98.........…1.35T........1620

99.............1.48T........1972

00.............1.72T........1930

01.............2.15T........1929

02.............3.01T........1957 Iraq starts printing 10,000 dinar notes (2)

03.............3.78T........1459 (3)

1.Starting in 95, by the end of 02 Iraq had issued 2.4 Trillion dinars in the form of 250 dinar notes.

2. Starting in Aug 02, in 5 months Iraq issued 239 billion dinars in the form of 10,000 dinar notes.

3. Had gone up to 3500, went down 1459 because people started hording the currency because of the invasion, currency speculators.

I put this info together in 2006:

Highest Value Currencies

Country, Rate, Money Supply (m2), $Value, GDP

Kuwait, $3.46, 16 Billion, $55.4B, $52 Billion

Malta, $3.15, 3.2 Billion, $10.1B, $8.1 Billion

Bahrain, $2.66, 4.3 Billion, $11.4B, $17.7 Billion

Oman, $2.60, 4.4 Billion, $11.4B, $43.8 Billion

Cyprus, $2.33, 11.8 Billion, $27.5B, $17.8 Billion

U.K., $1.98, 1.4 Trillion, $729B, $2 Trillion

Latvia, $1.92, 5.6 Billion, $10.7B, $35.1 Billion

Jordan, $1.41, 13.9 Billion, $19.6B, $28.9 Billion

Cayman, Island, $1.23 5.1 billion, $6.3B, $1.9 Billion

United States, $1 $7.2 Trillion, $7.2T, $13 Trillion

Lowest Valued Currencies

Country, Rate, Money Supply(m2), $Value, GDP

Korea, 931, 1,800 Trillion, $1.93T, $1.18 Trillion

Mongolia, 1163, 1.2 Trillion, $1.0B, $5.78 Billion

Tanzania, 1247, 2.8 Trillion, $2.25B, $29.2 Billion

Iraq, 1238, 20 Trillion, $16.2B, $88 Billion

Lebanon, 1512, 80 Trillion, $52.9B, $21.4 Billion

Uganda, 1692, 3 Trillion, $1.8B $52, Billion

Colombia, 1935, 104 Trillion, $53.7B, $336 Billion

Belarus, 2144, 16.5 Trillion, $7.7B, $80.7 Billion

Venezuela, 2147, 66.5 Trillion, (05) $31B, $176 Billion

Sierra Leone, 2935, 687 Billion, $.23B, $5.3 Billion

Indonesia, 8839, 1,200 Trillion, $136B, $935 Billion

Iran, 9252, 950 Trillion, $102B, $610 Billion

Vietnam, 16075, 810 Trillion, $50.4B, $258 Billion

Now compare the $value of the money supply to the countries GDP. Notice that…

Korea (1.6 times)

Lebanon (2.5 times)

Kuwait (just barely more than)

Malta (1.2 times)

Cyprus (1.5 times)

Cayman Island (3.3 times)

Are the only countries on the list that have more money supply than they have GDP

2 are from the low list and 4 are from the high list. Most of the countries have a a money supply much much less than their GDP.

If Iraq was to raise their exchange rate so that their money supply equaled their GDP, which would put them higher than all but 6 of the countries on these lists. The dinar would be valued at .0044 or 227 dinar per dollar.

If Iraq was to revalue at 1:1 like some claim will happen, they would suddenly have a money supply 227 times higher than their GDP. That would put them SLIGTLY out of line with the rest of the world. Slightly obviously isn’t the word to best describe how out of line they would be.

I don’t remember the media putting this info out. How could I have possibly come up with this?

More Kuwait/Iraq numbers

If Iraq was to revalue to $3.50 like Kuwait… with their current money supply of 20 trillion dinars, that would mean Iraq’s money supply would suddenly be worth 70 TRILLION DOLLARS with a 80 billion dollar GDP.

The United States has about $7 trillion in money supply with a $13 trillion GDP.

The Euro countries combined have about $7 trillion in money supply with about $12 trillion GDP.

So a country with a whopping GDP of $80 billion would have a money supply 5 times more than the United States and the Euro countries all combined with their GDP of $14 Trillion… or better stated… a GDP 175 times higher than Iraq.

5 times more money… 175 times less GDP.

Would love to hear a rebuttal for all this info......anyone up to the challenge?? Kraperoni? Craplady?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Would love to hear a rebuttal for all this info......anyone up to the challenge?? Kraperoni? Craplady?

How about Adam Montana? Or is that a sacrilege around these parts?

More media ho?

Media lies?

propaganda I guess.

You must be terribly bored. Keep setting up those straw man arguments, because you're pretty good at knocking them down all by your lonesome. ;)

So whats the real issue here? You wanna bring my name into this so what your deal?? Is it just easier to throw insults and jabs because you cant prove whats being said as being wrong?? Because you just want us to be sooo wrong in what is likely to happen but you have no way of discrediting it other then "you believe everything the media tells you" ??

Di(nar)ck initiated the ad hominem exchange. You're one of the Fab Five, Keep. That's all I was implying. :P

As I explained in another thread, the media is, for me, a smorgasbord. Your slavish reliance upon it dictates that you swallow everything whole. It sucks to be you. :P

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

You must be terribly bored. Keep setting up those straw man arguments, because you're pretty good at knocking them down all by your lonesome. ;)

I think Adam banished all this info to the basement so he and his gurus wouldn't have to answer to it.

I do give him credit for a least allowing it to be spoken at all on his site.

• Upvote 2

Di(nar)ck initiated the ad hominem exchange. You're one of the Fab Five, Keep. That's all I was implying. :P

As I explained in another thread, the media is, for me, a smorgasbord. Your slavish reliance upon it dictates that you swallow everything whole. It sucks to be you. :P

Its not a reliance.....its a looking for a answer to why or how this can go down the way we want it......

Some actually prefer some sort of substance to substantiate a belief.....some dont just go off blind faith......

So while you just dismiss everything as "media propaganda", others need something real....you cant just blame everything on false media presentation....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're one of the Fab Five, Keep.

I find it hilarious that you use the term “Fab 5” to describe a few of the loppers. You must not have been around in the early days of the dinar. There was really only one popular forum back then. A group of guys started pumping rumors left and right. They were led by a guy named Clay75, I don’t recall the other names, but there were 5 of them. They got the nickname Fab 5 because everyone loved their crap. As it turned out. They got exposed as dinar dealers. They all disappeared immediately. I’m sure they just took on new names and probably are still amongst us today.

• Upvote 1

Haha....careful Dave. Reality isn't one of his strong suits. Of course all of these links are propaganda Zionist Jew media that we are all under the control of since we are mental midgets and not smart like him. Lol. Still have yet to hear him answer any of my questions. O yeah....he isn't obligated to. Hahaha

Edited by dinarck

I think Adam banished all this info to the basement so he and his gurus wouldn't have to answer to it.

I do give him credit for a least allowing it to be spoken at all on his site.

There is a gaggle of armchair economists in this forum. I don't pretend to be an economist, because I don't busy myself with those things. Perhaps that is why this site is never advertised as a forum for economists, be it professional or amateur. A good thing it is, because the forum would not be as lively and entertaining as it can be. If it were that, I would not be here. The Fab Five, unfortunately, are a one-note orchestra. I'd rather listen to the Beatles.

Its not a reliance.....its a looking for a answer to why or how this can go down the way we want it......

It most certainly is a reliance. You have nowhere else to go.

Some actually prefer some sort of substance to substantiate a belief.....some dont just go off blind faith......

By always turning to the media, are you not exercising a blind faith of your own?

So while you just dismiss everything as "media propaganda", others need something real....you cant just blame everything on false media presentation....

I said that the media is, for me, a smorgasbord. I believe some things, and discount others. Some simply cannot bring themselves to do this. That is what we call a reliance.

Haha....careful Dave. Reality isn't one of his strong suits. Of course all of these links are propaganda Zionist Jew media that we are all under the control of since we are mental midgets and not smart like him. Lol. Still have yet to hear him answer any of my questions. O yeah....he isn't obligated to. Hahaha

More ad hominem, Di(nar)ck? Is that all you've got to contribute? Your butthurt is now condition critical. You'll be in the ICU before long. :lol:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

If you think that just about every bit of known information about the dinar is a lie or fabrication... then what are basing your opinion about the dinar on?

The ultimate tell of a currencies worth is how it is performing in the market. The dinar currenctly is sinking in street value. The CBI is doing everything they can to try and get the street rate back to the official 1166 rate and they are failing. How can that possibly be happening to a currency that is supposed to RV 100,000% in the near future according to all the dinar gurus.

Sure to be worth $1 soon, currently trading for 1255 per dollar on the street. Doesn't quit make sense does it? Or do you think that's more lies... and the dinar is really trading at near $1 already and the media simply isn't reporting it?

• Upvote 1

If you think that just about every bit of known information about the dinar is a lie or fabrication... then what are basing your opinion about the dinar on?

The ultimate tell of a currencies worth is how it is performing in the market. The dinar currenctly is sinking in street value. The CBI is doing everything they can to try and get the street rate back to the official 1166 rate and they are failing. How can that possibly be happening to a currency that is supposed to RV 100,000% in the near future according to all the dinar gurus.

Sure to be worth $1 soon, currently trading for 1255 per dollar on the street. Doesn't quit make sense does it? Or do you think that's more lies... and the dinar is really trading at near $1 already and the media simply isn't reporting it?

Dave that is much to hard of a question for him. Plus he is not obligated to answer it. Maybe ask him how evil Israel is so he can give an answer.

Look, your crisis in faith is not my problem. Whatever works for you, do it. But don't tell me what to believe or not believe.

I don't have time to sit around and pore over that stuff all day. I have other enterprises that require my attention.

There is a gaggle of armchair economists in this forum. I don't pretend to be an economist, because I don't busy myself with those things. Perhaps that is why this site is never advertised as a forum for economists, be it professional or amateur. A good thing it is, because the forum would not be as lively and entertaining as it can be. If it were that, I would not be here. The Fab Five, unfortunately, are a one-note orchestra. I'd rather listen to the Beatles.

It most certainly is a reliance. You have nowhere else to go.

By always turning to the media, are you not exercising a blind faith of your own?

I said that the media is, for me, a smorgasbord. I believe some things, and discount others. Some simply cannot bring themselves to do this. That is what we call a reliance.

More ad hominem, Di(nar)ck? Is that all you've got to contribute? Your butthurt is now condition critical. You'll be in the ICU before long. :lol:

Yea yea yea I know....the IMF, CBI, and other international organizations are ALL lying in order to hide this massive RV that you believe in......If I cant see it, I wont/dont necessarily believe it....

Sorry for not believing all the hype when after all these years all the hype has turned out to be fabrications.....

So its like this.....while I dont believe every word thats put out, its a collective idea that the CBI wants to redenominate....cant argue that.....

Is there anything that points to another outcome? No.....not at this time....

So there is no blind faith here.....there is substantial evidence to support what the CBI is saying....and like it or not, its the only bit of "factual" information we have unless your on the conspiracy wagon of the entire world being in on this cover up.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I find it hilarious that you use the term “Fab 5” to describe a few of the loppers. You must not have been around in the early days of the dinar. There was really only one popular forum back then. A group of guys started pumping rumors left and right. They were led by a guy named Clay75, I don’t recall the other names, but there were 5 of them. They got the nickname Fab 5 because everyone loved their crap. As it turned out. They got exposed as dinar dealers. They all disappeared immediately. I’m sure they just took on new names and probably are still amongst us today.

I just recently picked up the term "Fab Five." No, I was not around back then. I guess I'm not a true Dinar Vet... Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Look, your crisis in faith is not my problem. Whatever works for you, do it. But don't tell me what to believe or not believe.

I didn't tell you what to believe. I simply asked you what is it about the dinar that you do believe.

Yea yea yea I know....the IMF, CBI, and other international organizations are ALL lying in order to hide this massive RV that you believe in......If I cant see it, I wont/dont necessarily believe it....

Sorry for not believing all the hype when after all these years all the hype has turned out to be fabrications.....

So its like this.....while I dont believe every word thats put out, its a collective idea that the CBI wants to redenominate....cant argue that.....

Is there anything that points to another outcome? No.....not at this time....

Where did I say I believe all the hype? See, you too, Keep, are very good at setting up these straw man arguments, and then knocking them down, which creates for you the delusion that you "win" each and every "argument." It's a joke.

So there is no blind faith here.....there is substantial evidence to support what the CBI is saying....and like it or not, its the only bit of "factual" information we have unless your on the conspiracy wagon of the entire world being in on this cover up.....

Saying is the operative word. And yes, you are exhibiting a kind of blind faith, in the media. The sword cuts both ways.

• Upvote 1

Translation of Sanssouci's rebuttal: "Oh yeah!?" "Mommy! They started it!" "Oh yeah? So are you!"

Disclaimer: The program that I used to translate his comments is not 100% accurate.

Holy moley, D-man! We're foiled again by Sanss' ...uhhh...smartness. Okie's mind-control ray is more powerful than we thought.

I didn't want to do this, but I feel we have no other choice than to call upon.........DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!.....Oprah!

• Upvote 1

I didn't tell you what to believe. I simply asked you what is it about the dinar that you do believe.

If I tell you that I am looking for an RV, you will refer me to your "data," and then chide me for not accepting your belief system, accompanied by an assumption that my faith is only in the "goorooz." How does one get off this merry-go-round? :blink: My avatar is there to make fun of the "goorooz." On the other hand, I do not aspire to be an RD enthusiast.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1