Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADY

SWFloridaGuy

9:03 AM [bondLady] wanna see me 2 favs only got a min

9:03 AM [bondLady] let me grab them real quick from me email links are in the forum

9:06 AM [bondLady] this 1 or 1 like it we saw yesterday

9:06 AM [bondLady] Expert: need for the stability of the dinar in order to be desirable in the outside 05/07/2012 0:00 BAGHDAD - Al Sabah attributed the financial expert, wholesome Elias Abou, the cause of the unwillingness of countries in the world to deal with the Iraqi dinar to the fluctuation in the rate of exchange against foreign exchange and the absence of political and economic stability in the country.

said Abbou in a press statement he made to the Agency (news): The monetary policy followed by the central bank responsible for rejection of the regional countries and international dealing in Iraqi dinars, because they do not allow the exit of large amounts of local currency abroad and restricted passengers to take limited amounts of the dinar when traveling.

He added that the Central Bank of afraid to enter the counterfeit currency when allowed to enter and exit currency of Iraq, but allowed to get out of the country will force countries to deal with and become internationally accepted and has a real value against other currencies. and that the dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase the total production of the country and maintain the rate of exchange against foreign currency as dollar, in order to become an international currency desirable in all countries of the world

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=30580

9:06 AM [bondLady] now read that 1 thru an let me bring in the other 1 that should go with this 1

9:06 AM [bondLady] Deputy: cooperation with China revive the national economy 05/07/2012 0:00 BAGHDAD - Al Sabah said Member of the economy and investment deputy Aziz Mayahi, that the ratification of the joint cooperation between Iraq and China will strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and will serve the national economy in terms of gaining experience and providing facilities.

said Mayahi: The Republic of China (PRC) is one of the developed countries in all fields economic, especially industrial must be strengthened mutual relations with them through the conclusion of agreements of economic cooperation between the two countries.

He added that the law of economic cooperation between Iraq and China, which was read the first in the previous sessions will provide the privileges of the two countries Kalaafa customs of the goods or some of the facilities of the Chinese side, while on the other hand gives Iraq the same privileges as a selection method of manufacture of goods imported or to benefit from Chinese experience in all areas of Iraq.

noting that the adoption of this law will not be difficult because the Iraq-China relations are good and will be second reading at the next meetings of the Council of Representatives, stressing that Iraq needs to be economic relations with countries in the world developed a strong republic of China in order to serve the national economy and raising its standards.

and that the dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase the total production of the country and maintain the rate of exchange against foreign currency as dollar, in order to become an international currency popular in all countries of the world

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=30581

9:07 AM [bondLady] see how both of these go together

9:07 AM [bondLady] He added that the Central Bank of afraid to enter the counterfeit currency when allowed to enter and exit currency of Iraq, but allowed to get out of the country will force countries to deal with and become internationally accepted and has a real value against other currencies.

and that the dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase the total production of the country and maintain the rate of exchange against foreign currency as dollar, in order to become an international currency desirable in all countries of the world

9:07 AM [bondLady] from the 1st 1

9:07 AM [bondLady] from the 2nd 1

9:08 AM [bondLady] The Republic of China (PRC) is one of the developed countries in all fields economic, especially industrial must be strengthened mutual relations with them through the conclusion of agreements of economic cooperation between the two countries.

He added that the law of economic cooperation between Iraq and China, which was read the first in the previous sessions will provide the privileges of the two countries Kalaafa customs of the goods or some of the facilities of the Chinese side, while on the other hand gives Iraq the same privileges as a selection method of manufacture of goods imported or to benefit from Chinese experience in all areas of Iraq.

noting that the adoption of this law will not be difficult because the Iraq-China relations are good and will be second reading at the next meetings of the Council of Representatives, stressing that Iraq needs to be economic relations with countries in the world developed a strong republic of China in order to serve the national economy and raising its standards.

and that the dinar needs political stability and then the economic goal of diversifying revenues and increase the total production of the country and maintain the rate of exchange against foreign currency as dollar, in order to become an international currency popular in all countries of the world

9:08 AM [bondLady] Iraq needs to be economic relations with countries in the world developed a strong republic of China in order to serve the national economy and raising its standards.

9:08 AM [bondLady] see back in 2010 when shabibi was talkin about the ld's an how it would take about 2 yrs to get the people used to it

9:09 AM [bondLady] an that he would put the iqd into a basket of curriences and he mentioned the yen pound an usd

9:09 AM [bondLady] isnt china the yen

9:10 AM [player46] BondLady .. No yuan..

9:10 AM [bondLady] ok

9:10 AM [therealbubbie] BondLady yen is japan

9:10 AM [bondLady] shabs also said he wanted the dinar to become a reserve currency

9:11 AM [bondLady] japans got big investments goin on in iraq too so its all good on this front too

9:11 AM [bondLady] so does England so does almost every country

9:11 AM [player46] BondLady .. yes good arts.

9:11 AM [bondLady] and the more they talk about goin international and wanting to be a world reserve currency there not gonna do it at 1166 and thats a fact

9:12 AM [bondLady] these countries are not going to rebuild there vaults

9:12 AM [grashopa] or 1000 either

9:12 AM [bondLady] to hold foot ball size rooms just to hold a ton of dinar at 1166

9:13 AM [bondLady] remember how much a trilon is something like 3 football fields 2.3 acres i believe

9:13 AM [player46] yes.. great pic..

9:13 AM [bondLady] not quite sure but over 2 acers

9:13 AM [bondLady] this isnt gonn ahappen

9:14 AM [bondLady] they will have to drastically reduce the size of notes in circulation introduce the ld's with a new rate

9:14 AM [bondLady] something all these countries would want to use an be economically possible to store them

9:15 AM [bondLady] not have to build billon dollar vaults just to hold pallets upon pallets of a small rated currency no matter how rich there country is

9:15 AM [bondLady] if it cant compete with other major exchange rates

9:15 AM [bondLady] imo

• Upvote 4

9:09 AM [bondLady] an that he would put the iqd into a basket of curriences and he mentioned the yen pound an usd

9:09 AM [bondLady] isnt china the yen

9:10 AM [player46] BondLady .. No yuan..

9:10 AM [bondLady] ok

9:10 AM [therealbubbie] BondLady yen is japan

So Bondlady doesn't even know that the Yen is Japanese but is a dinar Guru?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I need half a dozen shaken, not stirred Vodka martini's just to get through her boring posts.

Then I suggest you go to the movies or to a professional sporting event designed for your purposes. This isn't to entertain you, but to inform all of us. And I guarantee that many people on this site want very much to read what BondLady has to say.

So Bondlady doesn't even know that the Yen is Japanese but is a dinar Guru?

Do you come here to learn about the Japanese currency? If so, this is not your place. BondLady is an expert at analyzing news articles about dinar. And unlike those of you who offer nothing, but have the gall to whine about her mistakes, she is human and entitled to her few, small errors.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Then I suggest you go to the movies or to a professional sporting event designed for your purposes. This isn't to entertain you, but to inform all of us. And I guarantee that many people on this site want very much to read what BondLady has to say.

Do you come here to learn about the Japanese currency? If so, this is not your place. BondLady is an expert at analyzing news articles about dinar. And unlike those of you who offer nothing, but have the gall to whine about her mistakes, she is human and entitled to her few, small errors.

+1 i enjoy her postings very informative. Jon be nice lol BTW dont worry about RRsport he gets on when no one is around and just bashes what every one has to say i dont think hes brought anything to this site that deals with dinar EVER!!!

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Where have u been? Lol. this is nothing. Go read some of her other stuff. Ridiculous.

And the above goes for you, too. What have you brought to the table recently?

+1 i enjoy her postings very informative. Jon be nice lol BTW dont worry about RRsport he gets on when no one is around and just bashes what every one has to say i dont think hes brought anything to this site that deals with dinar EVER!!!

Thank you! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Love us some Bond Lady!!!wink.gif

Just for fun... like a hole in the head is fun... here is what our U.S. National Debt looks like in hundred dollar bills...

football_field_debt.jpg.....this is what 15 Trillion looks like!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Love us some Bond Lady!!!wink.gif

Just for fun... like a hole in the head is fun... here is what our U.S. National Debt looks like in hundred dollar bills...

football_field_debt.jpg.....this is what 15 Trillion looks like!!! ohmy.gif

Amazing isn't it. Once we were the richest and most powerful in the world. Now look. :(

Blah, blah, baaaaa. :goodnews::rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2