Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Candy's lung biopsy results

Candy01

Hello My Dear DV Friends,

Well, a week after my lung biopsy, I finally got the news today of the pathologist's report.

He said the growth in my anterior mediastinum was an enlarged lymph node, somewhat like a tumor. But the growth is suspicious for Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

So I now have to have this growth removed in order to confirm that I do or do not have cancer. The local hospital is setting up an appointment with a thoracic surgeon in Appleton, WI for a consultation next week.

This has been a wonderful pre-birthday week for me! I am so upset right now I cannot think clearly. Below are some links regarding this disease. The person at the hospital said the chances of this being cancer are greater than 50%. I am still praying this is NOT cancer!!

I just can't thank you wonderful friends enough for all of your love, prayers and support!!

Candy

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hodgkins-disease/DS00186

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/hodgkins-lymphoma/prognosis.html

:angry:

• Upvote 1

Candy, Fortunately your type of Cancer, if indeed it is Cancer, is treatable with a high rate of success. Not all Cancer is so deadly that even the mention of it causes tumors to spread. Really ... we have come to think of the big "C" as the most terrible thing we could have, and always a death sentence. These days that just isn't true. When I was diagnosed, I was Cancer free two days later after surgery. No indication of anything since. And that was almost thirty years ago. Since then advancements have been made, we can find it and treat it earlier, and of course a good sound basis in faith will help a lot. So, you have everything going for you, really. Try to let your creator handle this while you celebrate your birthday. You can take up the worry afterwards if you feel you still have to. My prayers will be with you.

:)

smee2

Sorry to hear of your ilness. If this is Cancer, do not wait. Go straight to the Bio Medical Center in Tijuana, Mexico. My wife had Stage 4 Melanoma. It had invaded all her lymph nodes. After two years of diet and treatmnent with no change in lifestyle, she is Cancer Free. Do not let anyone fool you, there is a cure for Cancer. They treat Cancer by changing you body from high Acid to High Alkali. Cancer can not survive in an Alkali inviroment. They will even take payments.

Candy,

I pray God gives you peace and cover you with His grace and I rebuke fear and worry and anger in you in the name of Jesus and I curse every cell of tumor or cancer to wither and die in the name of Jesus just like Jesus cursing the fig tree...the foreign cells that are invading your bodies will not prosper in the name of Jesus. I ask you Lord to touch Candy right now from the top of her head to the bottom sole of her feet and I declare no weapons against her shall prosper. I ask you Lord to align her body into divine order, by your stripes, Candy is healed in Jesus name, amen.

Keep us posted and believe and have faith

Malachi 4:2 for you - bask in the SON with His love and Righteousness and in His Ray of sunshine :)

Love ya,

Nadita