Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Freebird Post

DocDinar.

Easy!!!! What is wrong dude??? If I sell now, then I WOULD lose money on the exchange fees. You know that! If you do not want to face the truth about this speculation, then fine, live in your dream world, but do not let your fear make you angry at the people that are telling you the truth about what the CBI is saying!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy!!!! What is wrong dude??? If I sell now, then I WOULD lose money on the exchange fees. You know that! If you do not want to face the truth about this speculation, then fine, live in your dream world, but do not let your fear make you angry at the people that are telling you the truth about what the CBI is saying!

LOL that makes no sense and no if you sell now you can make money off ebay or to another member im sure theyll buy your dinar. You are saying youll break even wel i hate to say it but if its goes down your way then well youll lose money anyhow off of exchange fees So, im really NOT getting what your saying but it might be you thats afraid of how you might be wrong and then you sold your dinar and going through life knowing if you would have held them you could have made money. The fear of the unknown. Dont let the LOP boogey man get you now. tongue.gif I read all the articles just fine i dont need for you or anyone else to tel me what i am reading. Again you are saying what you present as gospel and truth yet nothing has happened yet. Hmm... i guess il stay in my dream world and float away to Kirby's land.

510zL9jWG7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by easyrider

Sabbadude, DocDinar, Billio0 and Easy,

Easy, first I know you will believe what you choose, but I have never been a member of the forum until three weeks ago. However, you have given me a great ideal on how to return when I get banned!!! :lol:

I am providing a link from the CBI that gives a breakdown of the Paris Club Agreement. Link: http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=GovernmentSecurities

THAT is the agreement. Where is any evidence, documentation, or link that shows any other agreement? Debt between countries is forgiven quite often. In a court of law, I would win this point, because I have provided the evidence that proves my point. Oh wait.... A pumper guru said there is a secret agreement where Iraq gives up billions of dollars in debt, so they can go into debt in the amount of TRILLIONS of dollars.... It must be true!!!!

Billio0, the dinar could be used as a reserve currency AFTER the lop/RD/RV happens.... Why do you think that the dinar can only be used as a reserve currency if they just do the BIG RV??????

The CBI has stated their plan (lop/RD/RV ....in that order). They have said that the lira of Turkey is their model to follow.

Wait.... The CBI said that they would "add value" to the dinar.... That must mean that they are planning the BIG RV, right? But.... They can not talk about it because that would create havoc with the world currencies.... So, what ever the CBI says means they are going to RV AND whatever they DO NOT say means that they will RV their currency. EVERYTHING means they will RV their currency!!!! :lol:

I understand your anger. When people FEAR the truth they become angry. You fear that what the "lopsters" are saying is true. When you finally realize what the CBI is saying they will do with the dinar you will be able to look at this speculation with clarity and realize that NOTHING matters except what the CBI says. They say lop/RD/RV.

If they do something different that makes us money.. Great! But living in a fantasy world and wishing so hard and hoping that everyone else will wish hard with you will not change the outcome.

Look at the hard facts and put aside the rumors that you have fell victim to. You will look at this speculation with a much different view. Good luck, you are going to need it.

Utvolsfan, wishing for a lop is like you guys getting lame kitten back. No matter how bad you want it,cause its the best thing for you, it aint gonna happen. Good luck to the orange cream sicles. We will continue to laugh. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy, I can not sell my dinar at this point in time without taking a loss. I am going to hang around until I have an opportunity (if it comes) to make a small profit. I am not going to take a loss just to satisfy your fear.

You have neither the right or the invitation to tell me what I should do with my dinar. If you choose to believe rumors rather than what the CBI says their intent is, then by all means please do so. The fact remains that there is no documentation to show that the CBI will do anything other than a lop/RD/RV.

You fear the truth because you want everyone to be in the same place that you will be when the wheels fall off of this speculation. You have gone so far out on a limb telling people that the BIG RV will happen, that you can not look at the big picture and realize that the CBI is telling everyone what they intend to do with their currency. You want everyone that is telling you the truth to vanish, so that when it does lop/RD/RV, you will have shared misery with with everyone else. You do not want those people who reminded you of the facts to be there when that happens.

Inbedded HorseHead, I am not wishing for a lop. I AM STATING WHAT THE CBI HAS SAID WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO WITH THEIR CURRENCY.

Anyone..... Please supply any documentation or facts or links that indicate that the Iraqi dinar will re-value without going through the lop/RD/RV process. I would LOVE to be proven wrong. In the meantime, read and understand exactly what the CBI is saying: lop/RD/RV.

I would love to be wrong, but when the CBI says look at Turkey as their model, then you can see what their intent is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Easy, I can not sell my dinar at this point in time without taking a loss. I am going to hang around until I have an opportunity (if it comes) to make a small profit. I am not going to take a loss just to satisfy your fear.

You have neither the right or the invitation to tell me what I should do with my dinar. If you choose to believe rumors rather than what the CBI says their intent is, then by all means please do so. The fact remains that there is no documentation to show that the CBI will do anything other than a lop/RD/RV.

You fear the truth because you want everyone to be in the same place that you will be when the wheels fall off of this speculation. You have gone so far out on a limb telling people that the BIG RV will happen, that you can not look at the big picture and realize that the CBI is telling everyone what they intend to do with their currency. You want everyone that is telling you the truth to vanish, so that when it does lop/RD/RV, you will have shared misery with with everyone else. You do not want those people who reminded you of the facts to be there when that happens.

Inbedded HorseHead, I am not wishing for a lop. I AM STATING WHAT THE CBI HAS SAID WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO WITH THEIR CURRENCY.

Anyone..... Please supply any documentation or facts or links that indicate that the Iraqi dinar will re-value without going through the lop/RD/RV process. I would LOVE to be proven wrong. In the meantime, read and understand exactly what the CBI is saying: lop/RD/RV.

I would love to be wrong, but when the CBI says look at Turkey as their model, then you can see what their intent is.

Shabibi himself said if they when it comes to a revaluation even if they were going to do it, they could not tell you. So, why do you continue to expect to find that or require proof from others when obviously we'll never be able to provide it? There is no precedence for what we believe Iraq is trying to do. There is no single piece of evidence that will "prove" it one way or another for obvious reasons. There has never been a situation like this before, which is why we are all here.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy

Actions........Actions.........Actions,not words(printed or spoken) ARE the facts one should go by. Goverments never mislead do they? Always transparent are'nt they? And NO you and your small gang of five don't wish to be wrong you just wish to be RIGHT-ego.

• Upvote 2

SWFG, So, because something like this has never happened before is a reason it will happen now????? :lol:

What do you base this opinion on? Pumper talk?

Two things: 1) If the CBI says something positive about adding value it is an indication that it will RV, right? But if they say nothing, that is also an indication of an RV, right? :lol: You have it both ways!

2) The CBI has a responsibility to the people of Iraq when it comes to building their currency. Their press releases are meant to inform the people of Iraq, not us spectulators. They are telling the people of Iraq what their intent is, so that are informed when they lop/RD/RV happens.

Could they do something different? Of course they could. But why would they purposely misinform the people of Iraq in the process? Would it not be better just to remain silent about everything if they were going to do the BIG RV?

Please look at what the CBI has stated: They have said they will lift the zero's (lop). They have said that they will introduce a new currency (RD). They have said they will bring the value of the dinar to close to the USD (RV -after the first two steps). By doing this, they reduce the amount of paper currency in circulation from 30 trillion to 30 billion (another stated goal of the CBI), which will make it much easier to add value to the dinar.

Considering those publicly stated steps the CBI has said they will make, how do you justify a BIG RV? What evidence do you have to even remotely show that they will RV their currency before they lop? If you can not show any thing then you have no basis to form an opinion other than pumper talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SWFG, So, because something like this has never happened before is a reason it will happen now????? :lol:

What do you base this opinion on? Pumper talk?

Two things: 1) If the CBI says something positive about adding value it is an indication that it will RV, right? But if they say nothing, that is also an indication of an RV, right? :lol: You have it both ways!

2) The CBI has a responsibility to the people of Iraq when it comes to building their currency. Their press releases are meant to inform the people of Iraq, not us spectulators. They are telling the people of Iraq what their intent is, so that are informed when they lop/RD/RV happens.

Could they do something different? Of course they could. But why would they purposely misinform the people of Iraq in the process? Would it not be better just to remain silent about everything if they were going to do the BIG RV?

Please look at what the CBI has stated: They have said they will lift the zero's (lop). They have said that they will introduce a new currency (RD). They have said they will bring the value of the dinar to close to the USD (RV -after the first two steps). By doing this, they reduce the amount of paper currency in circulation from 30 trillion to 30 billion (another stated goal of the CBI), which will make it much easier to add value to the dinar.

Considering those publicly stated steps the CBI has said they will make, how do you justify a BIG RV? What evidence do you have to even remotely show that they will RV their currency before they lop? If you can not show any thing then you have no basis to form an opinion other than pumper talk.

So, anyone who believes a revaluation is possible is now a pumper? Give me a break. Who's the bigger fool, someone who spends their days researching an investment they believe they can profit from or someone who believes there's zero chance to make any significant profit, yet spends all day on a dinar blog? Are you that lonely? If you TRULY feel there is no chance the IQD could revalue then you would lock up your dinar in a safe and forget about it until something changed, as any logical person would. Yet, here you are. How do you justify the amount of time you spend on a hopeless endeavor I wonder?

• Upvote 2

DocDinar,

I noticed that you could not justify your position with evidence, so you just show your fear of the truth by saying I should not be here. Did you set the rules of who could be here and what could be said?

What I say AND what you say will not make any difference to the CBI and their plan to lop/RD/RV. The only reason that you do not want the lopsters around is make sure we are gone when the it happens just the way the CBI has said it will happen. Why? Because you do not want to be reminded that people told you it would happen this way. You will want to blame someone (CBI, "PTB", or even the lopsters). With every post that a lopster makes, you lose that opportunity to blame someone else. We remind you of what the CBI is saying.

I will stay around to counter the pumpers. Too bad if you do not like it.

If you have any evidence other than pumper talk, please feel free to share.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DocDinar,

I noticed that you could not justify your position with evidence, so you just show your fear of the truth by saying I should not be here. Did you set the rules of who could be here and what could be said?

What I say AND what you say will not make any difference to the CBI and their plan to lop/RD/RV. The only reason that you do not want the lopsters around is make sure we are gone when the it happens just the way the CBI has said it will happen. Why? Because you do not want to be reminded that people told you it would happen this way. You will want to blame someone (CBI, "PTB", or even the lopsters). With every post that a lopster makes, you lose that opportunity to blame someone else. We remind you of what the CBI is saying.

I will stay around to counter the pumpers. Too bad if you do not like it.

If you have any evidence other than pumper talk, please feel free to share.

You're wasting a good smoke break Keep. If you are expecting the plan to be handed to you on a silver platter you're dumber than I thought. The CBI has said many different things over the years, one of which was they cannot tells us the plan. Is it sinking in yet that you may be wrong? By all means stay here and go after every post like a rabid dog to "teach" us all that we should (like you) believe this is hopeless. After all you think an article told you so right? Must be the truth then. Governments never lie.

• Upvote 4

DocDinar,

I just got home from work, so I just read your post. It shows clearly how misinformed you are.

1) I am not Keep. Keep does know what he is talking about. You could learn a lot by reading his posts.

2) The Central Bank of Iraq is not the Government of Iraq. You did not realize they are independent of the GOI?

When the CBI releases a press release or an official has a press conference, they are not speaking to you or I. They are speaking to the people of Iraq. Remember that.... The people of Iraq can not suddenly wake up one day and discover that the only 25,000 dinar note they had is now a 25 dinar note. That would create chaos, unless they have been told that the lop will bring about an increase in value, so that they do not lose any wealth nor do they gain any wealth. If the BIG RV was the plan, then they could wake up one morning and find out that the only 25,000 dinar note just went from a value of $25 to a value of $25,000 dollars (based on a 1 dollar BIG RV). The chaos would not happen, because they have just increased their buying power by 1000 times. So, if the CBI ( not the government) had a plan to do the BIG RV, they would not need to say ANYTHING. But, if you are going to lop.... You need to make sure the people of Iraq understand that they will not lose value (or gain value). Just like Turkey.

And yes, if you can not bring any real evidence to the table to back up your theory, then you are pumping the rumors. Because that is ALL YOU HAVE!

If you can make any credible point, I will be happy to listen.

I know you may not believe what I say is true..... But you will believe me on the day that the CBI lops, right?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

DocDinar,

I just got home from work, so I just read your post. It shows clearly how misinformed you are.

1) I am not Keep. Keep does know what he is talking about. You could learn a lot by reading his posts.

2) The Central Bank of Iraq is not the Government of Iraq. You did not realize they are independent of the GOI?

When the CBI releases a press release or an official has a press conference, they are not speaking to you or I. They are speaking to the people of Iraq. Remember that.... The people of Iraq can not suddenly wake up one day and discover that the only 25,000 dinar note they had is now a 25 dinar note. That would create chaos, unless they have been told that the lop will bring about an increase in value, so that they do not lose any wealth nor do they gain any wealth. If the BIG RV was the plan, then they could wake up one morning and find out that the only 25,000 dinar note just went from a value of $25 to a value of $25,000 dollars (based on a 1 dollar BIG RV). The chaos would not happen, because they have just increased their buying power by 1000 times. So, if the CBI ( not the government) had a plan to do the BIG RV, they would not need to say ANYTHING. But, if you are going to lop.... You need to make sure the people of Iraq understand that they will not lose value (or gain value). Just like Turkey.

And yes, if you can not bring any real evidence to the table to back up your theory, then you are pumping the rumors. Because that is ALL YOU HAVE!

If you can make any credible point, I will be happy to listen.

I know you may not believe what I say is true..... But you will believe me on the day that the CBI lops, right?

You dont have a shread of evidence for a I0p none.Oh thats right you believe every single link

you read that says I0P .You and keep are the same sloppers who go against the grain of a positive forum.

You cant prove just like I cant prove what is going to happen.All I can say is your crow sandwich wont taste good.

Bankers are all greedy all of them! If they were going to Iop they would have posted it the gazette so

you should be able to find a link for your hypothosis.As for me I will wait for Adam to let me know when to cash in

on a POSITIVE investment.Also You and keep are Iop pumpers its all you can believe in.So who's pumping now !

Iraq owes to many people and most of us here know this.I like Adam, Easy,SWFlorida guy,Delta,plus many others who

have done there homework maybe you should read what they have to say for a change.

They have a Iop section go live there!

I have faith in this investment 100% and no Iopper is going to take that from me.

It just tells me that you know nothing zero nada.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Powergeneration,

Thank you for the incoherent reply....

The evidence for a lop is that the CBI has stated time and time again that they intend to "lift the zeros" on the nominal value of the currency. "Nominal value" is basically defined as the face value of the currency. They have also said that the model which they are following is Turkey, which was a lop.

You are right.... Bankers are greedy... So why do you think the CBI is going to give up trillions of dollars when they lop and save those trillions of dollars???? :lol:

You are also right when you say I am pumping. I am pumping exactly what the CBI says they intend to do!

A "positive forum" will not make any difference in what the CBI will do with the currency. I am merely reminding people that the CBI has said time and time again that they will lift the zeros (lop), introduce a new currency (RD), then revalue the currency to close to 1 USD. They have described it has a "neutral event". They have also said it will follow what Turkey did with their currency....Which was a lop.

These are the facts that the CBI has stated time and time again. Your reliance on pumper rumors is just that.... Two suggestions: 1) Hold onto your dinar until after the lop/RD/RV because it may go up in value after they go through the process. You may make fifty cents on the dollar. 2) Next time you wish to debate with me have some type of documentation to back up what you say. You are way out of your league.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The "neutral event" has been in several articles regarding the CBI's plan. Remember the CBI has said that the zero's will be lifted from the "nominal value of the currency".

Here is the definition of "nominal value of currency":

Money also has an associated nominal value. The nominal value of money is the stated, fixed standard for comparing money (e.g., $1 is always 100 cents). The nominal value of money does not take inflation, the money's actual purchasing power, or currency exchange into consideration.

Read more: The Definition of Nominal Value | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz1zjWBqekV

Based on that definition a 25,000 note becomes a 25, a 10,000 note becomes a 10, a 5,000 note becomes a 5. That's a LOP. Learn it, live it, love it...Because that is what is going to happen.

Yes, the value of the dinar goes from approximately 1/10 of a penny to 1 USD, but the quantity is reduced by 1000 times. THAT is a neutral event. No gain, no loss.

Billio0, what government holds dinar? Not the US.... There is no record by the Fed or the UST that indicates any dinar is being held.

Please prove me wrong. Otherwise, I will believe what the CBI says rather than the rumor mill....Or the pumpers that feed the rumor mill.

YOU ARE VERY VERY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THEY TAKE OFF OOO YOUR 25000 NOTE IS STILL WORTH 25000!!!!!!!

Edited by matus55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Matus55, Where in the heck do you come up with that??? Please explain....

Remember, the CBI has stated that the zero's will be lifted from the "nominal value".... That is the face value. If you hold a 25,000 dinar note and they lift the zero's.... What do have left???? Come on... You can figure this out..... That's right! You have a 25 dinar note!!!! That is why it is called a "lop".... They lop the zero's! Now let me walk you through this.... After the zeros are lifted the CBI will introduce the new currency that will have a value of one dollar per dinar..... The old 25,000 dinar note that has now become a 25 dinar note, and will now be worth $25 (USD). The new 25 dinar note will also be worth $25 USD.

If you have any other way of explaining this process, please feel free to share. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of the reasons I took a serious look at buying IQD was because Pres. Bush enacted an Executive Order allowing U.S. citizens the right to exchange USD for IQD here at home. Surely that was not some random act by the President...it had a purpose, right? If that purpose was not because he himself saw a way to turn a profit, what could the purpose be? I get the argument about a neutral event (dropping zeros, raising value = nothing lost, nothing gained)...but I can't rationalize the Executive Order. Anyone have an answer?

• Upvote 1

One of the reasons I took a serious look at buying IQD was because Pres. Bush enacted an Executive Order allowing U.S. citizens the right to exchange USD for IQD here at home. Surely that was not some random act by the President...it had a purpose, right? If that purpose was not because he himself saw a way to turn a profit, what could the purpose be? I get the argument about a neutral event (dropping zeros, raising value = nothing lost, nothing gained)...but I can't rationalize the Executive Order. Anyone have an answer?

There's a Democrat in the White House.

They don't want anyone getting rich. Except themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Respectron,

If someone posts a reply with a such a questionable statement, I am going to ask what the heck it means. Sorry if it bores you. Diggity....

Did not want to inject myself in this type of debate as I understand both sides but after awhile of reading it, it was getting old as the same points were being argued over and over. I am just putting in my thoughts and nothing else.

Good point! would love to here input on this myself.

• Upvote 1

The question about EO13303 is a very good question!

Clearly, the main reason that EO13303 was executed was to protect the DFI funds from lawsuits. Whenever a large sum of cash is accumulated by anyone or any entity, it draws in people looking to get a piece of the pie by any means available. I am sure that there are some people who have a legitimate claim against the old government of Iraq, but there also people that would litigate falsely with the hope of getting some "go away money". EO 13303 keeps that from happening.

The second part of EO13303 is the unknown. Why did GW Bush enact the order and allow Americans to invest in the dinar? I speak to people in Eastern Europe on a regular basis ( almost every day) and they are not allowed to purchase dinar through the banks or through currency exchanges because currency that is not recognized by the IMF as "internationally traded", can not be sold or bought in those countries. They can still purchase it online through American companies.

So, why was EO13303 enacted to allow us to purchase dinar? No one knows for sure.

One of the people I know that has been invested in the dinar for a long time said he felt it was because there had to be a way for Americans who were working in Iraq (military and contractors) to sell their dinar once they returned to America. Of course, the next question is, "Why don't they just sell the dinar before they leave Iraq?" The answer is that some of the people working there were not in the "green zone" and they did not really feel like going into Sadr City to cash in their dinar before they came back to America.

That sounds plausible, however there could be another reason.

Does anyone else have an answer?

• Upvote 1