Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if its just a waiting game

I have never been burned with my info ....even-though some of it did not come to pass..........time showed that it was correct at the time ....from the atmosphere in play at the time ......

a few people out there I'm sure .......see that this is being directed .....and not a......... fluid thing

What if THEY are waiting for just the right moment .....Or for just the right person....or persons...too come in the game .....So too have a greater leverage over the out come

The .....THAY ....are not who you think ......it may be greater than just on or two countries getting RICH........It may have Universal implications involved

Thousands of years ago Iraq ,OR Mesopotamia ,OR the Persian Empire .......was where this all started .....somewhere around 26000 years ago ....There was a Entity on this planet that had the capability .....of measuring the ...Precession..........of the planet .....with the galactic center of the Universe

Now as the Humans that we are now .....we have only Discovered ...a way too measure this ....in the past 1000 years ....and that was dew in part .......to the research of past documentation ....recorded in caves and stone structures

And they just so happen to be in this region off the planet .....

Now after a 1000's of years of........ Waring tribes ....thru out the region ...it has been hard for those on the planet with the Knowledge to know what they are looking for ....to have access to this part of the world .....

I know I know .......where are you going with this Randall ...So i digress

now there are those of you like me ....that in 2003 signed contracts .....with a certain ..Construction company ...for a year......... with a 10 year option ...2013

Its hard to see all the coalescing actions ....if you have not been here since the beginning ......but i can assure you WE DID NOT GO THERE FOR OIL

Just as we are not staying in Afghanistan ....for the........ peace of the people ohmy.gif

now this year there are a lot of things happening on the planet ....that only happen every thousand's of years .....No its not Armageddon(more misinformation to control population)

And if ....a person....wanted to be in the right place ....at the right time .......WITH OUT ......interruption from hostile forces ....and or Nose'ie people ....in order to observe and or control a certain event....... passable to take place in the region ......WOULD YOU OPEN THE SPOT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SIT AND WATCH TOO OUTSIDE PEOPLE........not in the loop

Ya they aren't either

Now you can believe it or not there are things at work here that far exceed the realm of the everyday mundane .........

Remember as you get impatient ....ITS COMING ....something that... the humans we are now ......will never see again ....AND THATS A GUARANTY

The recorded history ...........Withheld from the public .....for thousands of years now .....by the keepers of man (or at least thats what they think they are )...dose not lie

we will see a galactic alinement this year .......all those structures around the planet perfectly alined with stars and constellations ...built by ancestors with knowledge lost to most ..

One would wonder WHY SO MANY ......why are their so many structures ......in so many different places .....all telling a story ...and a event ....that directly parallels each other

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

MovieMaker are you paying attention ......let me get something to drink and i will give you a story line that will blow your socks OFFohmy.gif

Remember ....(deniable Plausibility ) a word that has never had so much meaning .......(other than in this thing we call the redistribution of wealth called DINAR )

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

MovieMaker are you paying attention ......let me get something to drink and i will give you a story line that will blow your socks OFFohmy.gif

Remember ....(deniable Plausibility ) a word that has never had so much meaning .......(other than in this thing we call the redistribution of wealth called DINAR )

Let me go get a drink so I can understand what you are saying.........and my Rosetta stone.

• Upvote 2

We need to start at the beginning

When we were young....as a race of people ..... we were thought too be the only game out there ....not knowing where we came from .....So it became apparent that direction was needed

So a group ...or groups ....came up with a plan to give meaning to us as a people .....by organizing certain groups ...

Now thru out history......... Factions of people ....have tried to control us a group ...and found the (the stick) was not the way to everlasting control.

Every Faction that has tried HAS FAILED miserably ....and be covered over by the next group....to inhabit the region from before ......

Thus ...insert the great plan

Now this plan has to work....... because .......THEY are running out of time ...only a few thousand years left ...till the next window for success ...the plan was HUGE

Organized all the religions...(kinda like a big UNION )....and different factions ......to follow one direction for the betterment of the race as a whole

Now left to its own means .....this would fail also .....so this time They will stay involved .....Integrate in every aspect

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I cant wait to hear, I've read a lot about this celestial event,

but most of it has to do with end times, Mayan calendar mis-interpretations

give it to us Randalln.....you've got a huge audience :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You will see and start ...to recognize what I'm saying as we progress .....dont let the Opines ...of a few around here (and they know who they are )get you of track...Thats there only purpose .....to control information by( Deniable plausibility )

Okay everybody - just letting you know now that this thread is probably going to last all night - but I'm NOT! :bow:

So,..,,,. randalln - please go easy on the Red Bull and Vodka tonight :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That goes for everyone else too! :hug: :hug:

:rocking-chair:

Yesssss mammmmm.......i will keep there attention

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

now everybody knows the Mayan calendar ....and that it justs stops at 2012 .....but what is little known is that so do all the other forms of recording time .....around the world

This knowledge has been know going all the way back too the (stories told about Mosses and the Israelites )

This plan was set in motion in or about the time of.....The King of Tyre -Milki

The Phoenicians of the Iron Age (first millennium B.C.) descended from the original Canaanites who dwelt in the region during the earlier Bronze Age (3000-1200 H.C.), despite classical tradition to the contrary. There is archaeological evidence for a continuous cultural tradition from the Bronze to the Iron Age (1200 -333 s.c.) at the cities of Tyre and Z araphath. In the Amarna age (fourteenth century B.C.) many letters to Egypt emanated from King Rib-Addi of Byblos, King Abi-Milki of Tyre, and King Zimrida of Sidon, and in other New Kingdom Egyptian texts there are references to the cities of Beirut Sidon, Zaraphath, Ushu, Tyre, and Byblos. Additionally there is a thirteenth-century B.C. letter from the king of Tyre to Ugarit, and a Ugaritic inscription has turned up at Zaraphath. Despite these facts showing that the coastal cities were occupied without interruption or change in population, the term "Phoenician" is now normally applied to them in the Iron Age (beginning about the twelfth century B.C.) onward when the traits that characterize Phoenician culture evolved: long-distance seafaring, trade and colonization, and distinctive elements of their material culture, language, and script.sargap.jpg

The Phoenicians, whose lands corresponds to present-day Lebanon and coastal parts of Israel and Syria, probably arrived in the region in about 3000 B.C. They established commercial and religious connections were established with Egypt after about 2613 BC and continued until the end of the Egyptian Old Kingdom and the invasion of Phoenicia by the Amorites (c. 2200 BC).

Other groups invading and periodically controlling Phoenicia included the Hyksos (18th century BC), the Egyptians of the New Kingdom (16th century BC), and the Hittites (14th century BC). Seti I (1290-79 BC) of the New Kingdom reconquered most of Phoenicia, but Ramses III (1187-56 BC) lost it to invaders from Asia Minor and Europe. The roster of Phoenician cities changed during the near millennium-long period beginning in 1200 B.C., reflecting the waxing and waning of their individual fortunes and the impinging historical events of the Near East. At the beginning of the Iron Age, as part of the invasion of the Sea Peoples (groups from the Greek islands, especially Crete), the Philistines occupied the coastal area south of Mt. Carmel, including Dor, Ashdod, Ashkelon, and Gaza. By the eighth century B.C., however, the material culture of the Phoenicians extended southward, and Sidon controlled Dor and Joppa during the Persian period (539-333 B.C). The Achaemenians, an Iranian dynasty under the leadership of Cyrus II, conquered the area in 538 B.C. Sidon became a principal coastal city of this empire. The history of Tyre and Sidon is intertwined (indeed they were only twenty-two miles [35 km.] apart). Classical tradition suggests that Sidon was the more powerful at first but by the tenth century B.C. Tyre dominated. Tyre's kings ruled a stretch of the coast that included Sidon and often they were referred to as kings of the Sidonians (1 Kings 16:31).

Read more: History of the Phoenician Canaanites http://phoenicia.org/history.html#ixzz1xRpjsJ1w

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like the plan is coming together as planned. My question is do we know who, or where this plan is being planned. Also are we (dinar holders) included in the plan? What are the indicators that you can see, that the plan is any closer to being implemented? Does anyone know who the adminisators of this plan are? I already have plan and a plan to act. Once it becomes clear on what areas of my plan to implement. I a have a 4 phase plan of action. the 1st and 2nd phase have been acomplished. When phase 3 is activated, I want it to be part of this over all plan that is being discussed! ;)

Now there was a group of (what we would call monks) inhabiting the region north of Iraq and Iran ....They have a history going back thousands of years before what we call recored history

They were left here to monitor and record things...... going on with the (what we call the Human race ).....BUT NOT GET INVOLVED .........Well some of them went off the reservation so to speak.

And started to manipulate certain groups around the planet .......They were highly advanced (technologically )way farther along than what we are today .....Lets say they knew things laugh.gif

And so to keep the balance on the planet the others had to get involved ....to rain in this ....highly advanced rogue faction ....and so a Private war started all over the planet ....and in-turn drew in Monks that had been in-beaded in different{ (colors of people )not races of people we are all the same race no matter the color of skin }

Now all of this history has been suppressed .........(The names have been changed so to speak)........

So to cover this up and explain this to the unknowing humans .......a story had to be told that would coincide ...with the destruction taking place all over the world .....

Sounds like the plan is coming together as planned. My question is do we know who, or where this plan is being planned. Also are we (dinar holders) included in the plan? What are the indicators that you can see, that the plan is any closer to being implemented? Does anyone know who the adminisators of this plan are? I already have plan and a plan to act. Once it becomes clear on what areas of my plan to implement. I a have a 4 phase plan of action. the 1st and 2nd phase have been acomplished. When phase 3 is activated, I want it to be part of this over all plan that is being discussed! ;)

I think you are wink.gifpart of this plan

I will leave it there ....unless you want to tell them some................handshake secrets

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now in the roughly last 2 thousand years .........We were incorporated in this story by the Monks ...by creating a union of men and women that has helped to perpetrate the story and keep the balance

and guess what

The Possession of power over people ....come at a heavy price ....and over time ...the hierarchy breaks down ....and then you have .....the same thing repeating itself .....One group breaking off to control all the different groups ....and then the fight starts .......

But this time without all the super tutelage of a higher power ...and advanced tech.....Cause it was destroyed or hidden for all time ......(or so they thought )

But in the last hundreds of years .....the tech. found its way back ....at-least some of it

• Upvote 1

What tha........

truck?

Are we being PUNKED?

I admit it's fascinating and infact I'm still up and it's 5:22 AM on my part of the World....

Ok now Randall.... As Alan Parsons Project used to sing.... Where do we go from here?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1