Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

thank you to all veterans

ovarB11

I have been trying to stay away from this site until I had something positive to say.

Today is that day. I would like to thank all of the veterans that have served this great country.

No matter what your problems are, this is still the best country in the world.

I would also give a very special thanks to all families that have lost loved ones in the defense of this country.

Being a disabled vet this holiday always bring mixed emotions. I have seen friends of mine die in battle, why am I still here?

Some of these men where, in my opinion, better men with more to live for. Why not me?

These men (OK and women) gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Take this weekend and remember the fallen heroes

that have made our way of life possible.

Being a veteran I appreciate all the thanks, but they make me a bit embarrassed.

My sacrifice was a little time, and a bit of blood.

Thank the families that have lost a family member for our country.

Give thanks by donating to the fallen heroes fund, or any other cause for vets.

Now the part that keeps this in the rumor section.

For those that know me here we go.

I have lost all direct contact with Parliament. Still hear thing, just can not say 100% any more.

Still have the Kurd line locked up.

From what I am hearing, you can write off 2012.

End of Oct thru Nov will be a window, but I do not think it will make it.

I believe Mal. is on his way out, and that will reset some thing we have been waiting on.

About Thanksgiving last year I said That I did not think this will happen in 2012 if they did not get it done by then.

Well they didn't, and they wont. IMO

11Bravo no ovarB11 on this weekend

TOO MUCH PRIDE

AIRBORNE RANGERS LEAD THE WAY

post-44450-133813211548_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your service...thank you for loving your country enough to fight for our freedom....Remembering you and all that have served today..God Bless!!

I have posted on another thread, but I see that this thread has been very popular so ....I want to make sure that the Max amount of vets see this. Our family would like to say THANK YOU for your sacrifice for our country. It is an honor to get to know so many of you on this site and that you did not put yourself first but that you cared to keep our country free. We know that we do not remain free by thinking good thoughts, but that you need be be able to fight for your freedoms. We realize that some of you have lost loved ones and dear friends in this fight. And that others have lost the use of parts of their bodies. We say thank you!!!!! You are heros to us. Now the rest of us has best get off our****s and vote that we do not give away those freedoms that you have worked and sacrificed to give us. HONOR and GRATITUDE And THANKS!!!

• Upvote 1

I have posted on another thread, but I see that this thread has been very popular so ....I want to make sure that the Max amount of vets see this. Our family would like to say THANK YOU for your sacrifice for our country. It is an honor to get to know so many of you on this site and that you did not put yourself first but that you cared to keep our country free. We know that we do not remain free by thinking good thoughts, but that you need be be able to fight for your freedoms. We realize that some of you have lost loved ones and dear friends in this fight. And that others have lost the use of parts of their bodies. We say thank you!!!!! You are heros to us. Now the rest of us has best get off our****s and vote that we do not give away those freedoms that you have worked and sacrificed to give us. HONOR and GRATITUDE And THANKS!!!

It was our pleasure to serve you and your's.

AMEN!

• Upvote 2

Don't look like I can add any comment except ditto to all the great thoughtful posts!!!! thanks to all the veterans...past, present and future...freedom is never free, it's paid for with the blood of America's finest! GOD BLess them all...Thanks ovar