Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar - The Movie

Jeff5588

The Iraqi Dinar... starring Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller as Sadir.

Am I only one who feels like their smack dab in a movie. This experience has everything, drama, suspense, fright, but mostly comedy. It's hysterical! It's ridiculous! It's madness! It's a blockbuster!

I'm at a new level now, I've passed all the emotions and now I've reached the other side. Let me explain, my friend at work always tells me that if you do something enough times to someone, you go from it being funny initially, to it being extremely annoying, to it becoming funny again. That's where I'm at, I've gone through the valley (frustration ) and come out the other side (laughter). After waiting this weekend for the RV, it hit me, this is hysterical! I can't help but laugh both at myself and everyone else who's on this roller coaster ride. I'll never forget when the LOP rumor hit (a little scary to say the least), I said I was done buying dinar then....then two days later it was announced that it would RV in the next week with no LOP, so what did I do....I bought more dinar of course. This weekend was suspense, I actually thought maybe something might happen, silly me. What's the saying, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Well I've been snookered now a couple of times, so that's on me. When I heard January was the month, I bought more dinar, when I heard February was the month, I bought more dinar, when I heard there was only a few weeks left, I bought more dinar, when I heard this Sunday was it, I bought more dinar. Now that I have one trillion dinar, I think I'm done.....actually I know I'm done buying dinar. I'm not done reading the posts though, visiting all the different sites in hopes of getting that "wow" story. Those are pure genius! I will say my favorite stories are the bank stories, I love those...." Okay my friend's mom went into Chase bank and saw the tellers playing with a de la rue machine and then they accidentally told her it was RVing at $3.22 on Monday and then she accidentally saw an official letter from the CBI." I love those. I also like the secret people with the "intel" from Iraq, those guys have real guts sharing all of their top secret info with us. They risk their lives people, they are the real heroes here!

Anyway, I do believe we will all look back on this ride and laugh, I do believe it will happen soon, I do believe it's worth putting up with, I do believe it will be at least a buck, I don't think Adam's a pumper, and I can't imagine watching this for 3 or 4 years.

Good times!

p.s. I changed my mind, it's SUPER official now, only 10 days left, gonna order another mill ! ;)

I totally agree with you!!!! I am not believing it anymore,(I just gawk with my mouth wide open at the foolishness that goes around playing on the weak hearted) and folks if you want us to believe you any more, show proof with your posts, or your "word" is no different than the tabloids that state"I was abducted by Aliens!" OK what I THINK is that we should all STOP buying Dinar right now, and see what happens. What do you think would happen.. Well I'm not buying anymore for a while........maybe we should all do the same and just find out??!

All I can say is I want to meet everyone on that victory cruise-I want to shake everyones hand for the amazing ride-we are all in this together, and I have seen humanity at its best here. Truly beautiful to me actually. Thanks for that post jeff5588, I am with you --this is movie material. Or really bad reality tv. I am choosing to stick around and see how this one ends!

I have a friend that works for the studios in Hollywood.

Latest rumor going around is that Clint Eastwood is going

to do remakes of 3 of his old movies, but update the story lines.

A Fistful Of Dinar.

For A Few Dinars More.

The Good, The Bad, And The Dinar.

If those prove to be box-office success,

then he's going to do one more

Every Which Way But RV.

Great post. Thanks for the chuckle. How about "Thanks for the memories."

We truly have seen the best and the worst of humanity in this. Hopefully, we will come away with more than just the money when it RVs. New friends, memories and a bit more wisdom.

this is not short terms investment why does everyone think so look at the kuwait dinar it didn;t just jump over night after desert storm it took years.. this should not be looked at as a get rich quick scheme and the sad part is most of you are buying in to this

Oh this all just too good today! Can I be in the movie? There are 2 things I always wanted to be, president of the US & a movie star! I want to be the femme fatale bank teller that gets to handle all that money when the RI/RV happens! Thanks guys - Love it! P.S. Please let me know the date/rate so I can start rehearsals.