Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central: Open the windows of the Rafidain and Rasheed reduce the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar to 4%

I THOUGHT I'D DROP IN AND SAY HI AND BREAK ONE DOWN FOR THE GREAT FOLKS HERE.....

GREAT ARTICLE k98nights!!!!!........LOTS OF INFO IN IT IMO

Yo Snap ! A Stryker Drive By ! :o

CNN Luvs Good News But This Is Great News ! :)

Thx For Cruisin' Thru Da Hood Stryker ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 4

"the deletion of zeros as a project and infrastructure and create the foundations of incomplete and concepts, which is different from issuing a new class of currency, with the consequent deletion of three ranks of calculation from the accounts of the Republic of Iraq starting from the family budget and ending the public budget of the State".

This says it all ....... wow

I am definitely for Option 1! My posts mostly relate to the people who still think an overnight RV of $0.10 or more is possible... It is extremely impossible unless there were a TON of changes. Less Dinar in circulation, higher GDP, reserve currency, more Oil exports, growth of private sector, etc...

The LOP is still a possibility, but not the route that any of us want! smile.gif

**Gradual increase in the IQD is what I want** This is definitely possible!

Too many people on this site don't have a clue about economics, sometimes it gets frustrating trying to explain something which should be simple and obvious. This might be why sometimes I come across a little "negative" in some people's eyes.

I'm right there with you on that one 20

• Upvote 3

I will driveby again with other breakdowns as I see them if that's OK but folks I believe we SHOULD bein the final few weeks of reading and posting PRE RV anyway. It was the nicepost I read here on this thread that reminds me of all the good folks here.

Staypositive but do remember it is all speculation and only a few know for sure theoutcome. I like the signs that have been coming our way though…the 3 trillion dinarcoming back thru the $2 billion USD sold article was one as well….

Mods andAdam thanks for letting me in your home again to say hello…

Everyonehave a great day……Cheers

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I am definitely for Option 1! My posts mostly relate to the people who still think an overnight RV of $0.10 or more is possible... It is extremely impossible unless there were a TON of changes. Less Dinar in circulation, higher GDP, reserve currency, more Oil exports, growth of private sector, etc...

The LOP is still a possibility, but not the route that any of us want! smile.gif

**Gradual increase in the IQD is what I want** This is definitely possible!

Too many people on this site don't have a clue about economics, sometimes it gets frustrating trying to explain something which should be simple and obvious. This might be why sometimes I come across a little "negative" in some people's eyes.

Maybe it could be like statements like "people on this site don't have a clue about economics" that rubs some here the wrong way. It's not always the message but how it's presented. And the holier than thou attitude some project can be a little annoying as well-jmo

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 5

The biggest problem IMO is the current rate. It's all based on a dirty float, therefore the rate is all FAKE!!! the real value of the Dinar is not reflected even if the CBI goes to 1000;1 IT'S ALL FAKE!!! IMO; Iraq will NOT go international with a FAKE rate!!!!

Greatful for the driveby Stryker!!

• Upvote 3

I understand what you're saying. But after giving a complete break down while maintaining a positive attitude, people still come back pure non-sense in their reasoning. People will choose to believe what they want, even if it defies all logic as well as rules of economics.

What I said is true, most people jumped on the Dinar band wagon without doing any research whatsoever. What if you start buying stocks because you "feel good" about the purchase. Or you purchase a stock because you have faith in the company? Or, if you buy a stock because the company is a proud company? Do you see what I'm getting at? Those reasons are NOT what you would base an investment move off of, however, these are reasons why people think a $1+ overnight RV will occur!

I do not think I am better than others, in fact, I have tried to teach and help others constantly, BUT, people don't want to hear anything that says "you won't be a multi-millionaire overnight."

Thanks for the response. I have found over the years you can only advise/teach those that are willing to listen/learn otherwise its just conversation. If one believes he has all the answers he/she probably does'nt but who cares? Who is hurt? You.....me,no. I do disagree with your premise "feel good" purchases. Happens daily in many different forms of sales including stocks but there are ohhhhhhhhhhhh so many more. Is it wise.................debateable,depends on who you ask. I've seen many happy faces based on a hunch...........yes unhappy as well. There are no sure things for the most part,unless you yourself control the outcome. Best wishes. P.S. Thanks for the info you offer this site. I do read and appreciate your efforts.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

The biggest problem IMO is the current rate. It's all based on a dirty float, therefore the rate is all FAKE!!! the real value of the Dinar is not reflected even if the CBI goes to 1000;1 IT'S ALL FAKE!!! IMO; Iraq will NOT go international with a FAKE rate!!!!

Greatful for the driveby Stryker!!

I believe Stryker would say that it is a Artificial Rate!! :D Its funny you mention this, Stryker and I talk about this on the phone today!! :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Let me get this straight.... Iqd outstanding 30 trillion total Iraqi natural resources ? Revalue 1 to 1 with usd . Knock off 3 zeros make it 30 billion? Maybe these guys are the ones I want to do my taxes and represent me at the IRS....