Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75: 9PM CST SUNDAY: OKIE & BULLDOG75: "OKIE IS STILL IN THE OIL-PATCH AND IS STILL MAINTAINING CONSTANT CONTACT WITH HIS SOURCES. HE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS.

--

I bet he is really in the dumps...hope he stays there. :lol::blink:

According to him it RV'd 10 times already. The biggest liar and biggest Dinar hustler out there. B)

• Upvote 4

According to him it RV'd 10 times already.

End Quote

You might want to add a couple of zeros to that.....

The biggest liar and biggest Dinar hustler out there.

End Quote

Probably so... But certainly not the only one ... There are many out there and some are just as dangerous as him if not more in their subtle ways....

Bulldog75: 9PM CST SUNDAY: OKIE & BULLDOG75: "OKIE IS STILL IN THE OIL-PATCH AND IS STILL MAINTAINING CONSTANT CONTACT WITH HIS SOURCES. HE WILL KNOW IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS.

--

According to him it RV'd 10 times already. The biggest liar and biggest Dinar hustler out there. B)

So is Bulldog75... what an idiot.

btw... I guess I will know IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS RV HAPPENS as well.... lol what a fool.

--

DO US A FAVOR KEEP OKIE IN THE OIL-PATCH, ITS BEEN SO NICE LATELY NOT SEEING HIS BULL :lol::lol:

--

Called it 10 times... not even close