Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Financial System

40oz

Thank You for bringing this in 40oz, very interesting, I for one appreciate it.

Thank You Guys For Your Input... I always learn something new from you all.

Carlos I agree with you 100%. Your breakdown on what has happened in our banking system was well spoken and I believe accurate. They were "their own worst enemy" and now they are going to have take the consequences. Sadly we have had to endure their reckless actions for far too long. They have cost us dearly not only in economic terms, they also have all but destroyed our honor in the world. I hope we can regain that as soon as all this goes down, however it goes down.

We Are Great Country! What they did is not a reflection of us and our wonderful people. We just will need to be more mindful in the future and never allow this to happen again. I believe we can and will live in a peaceful world very soon.

I think we should all prepare as much as possible. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try to be ready for anything that could come our way. It could be snow, earthquakes, who knows. I started last fall and I feel much better for it. My little family will be fine and I will even have some to share with those who need it.

Maggie

Maggie: You are the voice of moderation and reason. Thanks: Carlos

But how are you on the side of Dinar making us millionaires when you do not believe it?

Botzwana:

I don't see a conflict between the two. I have had my dinar since 2004. Long before I knew what I now know about the world system of things. Personaly, I never expected to become a millionaire, and it does not look like it may happen. It's likely much of what we know, or think we knew regarding the dinar was pumper generated hype anyway. Who knows?

I no longer concern myself with dinar news, at this point because I feel it has long been tied directly to these same events we see unfolding before our eyes regarding our pending liberation, it no longer made sense that Iraq would RV indipendently of the other non-aligned nations, the reset in currency values has to happen all at once for it to work.

If I had a choice to make between world liberation and becoming personaly wealthy with the RV of the dinar, while everyone else was still enslaved, I would go with freedom..always!

I hope this answers your question! Carlos

• Upvote 3

People have no control over what they believe. If they are trying to they need to stop. People are free to believe, as they will. Your belief does not govern reality. Reality should continually shape your beliefs.

People absolutely have control over what they believe JonJon. To say that I have no control in my belief in something, someone etc etc is completely ridiculous. First of all, who is to say what reality is in the first place. What you perceive and what I perceive of the exact same moment, of the exact same event can and usually are completely different when it comes time to go in detail of what just happened. Secondly, reality does not shape your belief or beliefs, events in that reality do. I was not programmed to like the things that I do, or dislike the things I do either. Therefore I had or have control over what I believe. It is about perception, or physical sensation interpreted in the light of experience. That experience as what you are referring to as reality.

Your reality will definitely not be the same as say that of a someone that is schizophrenic. Then again, maybe it would. B)

Edited by GhostDawg

So let's suppose Chooch never shows up. Then what? Does FireDawg have an opinion of his own he would like to share? How do you feel about all this?

Carlos

Why do you sound so agitated, just because I enjoy his posts more than others? Is it because I called him out for his opinion, on something you posted? This is the rumors section lighten up brutha.

Whew... That was a lot to deal with. Okay, now that we've peeled back yet ANOTHER layer to the mystery, let's try to be a bit more diplomatic about it. I agree that sometimes the only way to prove a point is to get dirty but even then, there's a limit. IMHO, the global unity that people have been hoping and praying for will not exist until there is absolutely no capital gain possible. Either natural resources are so abundant that paying for them becomes a non issue OR there are no mare natural resources that can be used to generate capital. Religions, as we know them, will continue to loose sway as the level of awareness of the masses increases. More and more will begin to ask "why" and those who were thought to be learned will not have a suitable answer. I am concerned about the banking systems as this is what OUR investment is tied to. Granted, I am being a bit selfish in saying that I want to enjoy my investment before the wall collapses. I mean, if the wall is going to fall, what's the harm in a few more millionaires? We're going to get there regardless of whether or not the banking systems re-align so what's the big hurt all about? Now, as far as the Rothschilds, White Dragons, etc., Their time will come and there will be a reckoning, whether or not we will see it, or recognize it, is the question. Personally, I think the increase in resignations, adjustments, removals within the economic sector are a big part of this. Be patient, continue to plan accordingly, and continue your OWN DUE DILLIGENCE!!!

Halo

• Upvote 2

GhostDawg,

If you are controlling what you believe you should relinquish the control. Realize that your beliefs do not control reality. Seek to see things as they are. If you hang on to a belief system that is continually proven wrong it is considered delusional. Life is not a game of punishment for someone not having the correct belief system. Life does not dictate that I believe as you do, it is your ego that allows you to think that you have arrived. Freedom of thoughts and beliefs are not gifts extended one to another yet gifts gained from a higher order. People who do control their beliefs are perhaps schizophrenic.

• Upvote 1

So let's suppose Chooch never shows up. Then what? Does FireDawg have an opinion of his own he would like to share? How do you feel about all this?

Carlos

Why do you sound so agitated, just because I enjoy his posts more than others? Is it because I called him out for his opinion, on something you posted? This is the rumors section lighten up brutha.

Firedawg:

Sorry, but you misunderstood my meaning. I'm not agitated in the least bit. I was only curious about what you, Firedawg thought about all this. I have noticed that your comments are limited, and was only trying to get you to open up a little and tell us what you think, that's all. No harm ever intended! Thanks! Carlos

It would be chaos...that's probably why they've been slowly waking us up for 5 years, so people who know what's going on can calm the herd that was about to be slaughtered by their shepherd.

Sh*t, anyone know how to meditate?

So...the video says to look for the 5th of May for the events to start happening. That's a week away! But, Cobras' statement says that things can be expected throughout the month and up till the very end of the month. What's your understanding of the way things will work out during the month HughJeffin Byrd? Do you have any other insights you could share?

Carlos

OMG I've been hearing this stuff for 40 years, and my questions has always been this: If the haves (Illuminati, Cabal, CFR, etc.) which control the world banking system right now, are going to be overthrown, who exactly is going to do this? Now, if the scenario described could happen, how can this "utopian" society take place when the liberators (the underground, resistance... err, whatever) are mere men, and extreme wealth and power corrupt men?

While I do not consider my self a "sheepole", some of this stuff is soooo out there.... look out for the black helecopters! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

If this does happen will I have to keep performing the service I provide for the public without compensation? I do derive allot of motivation from the monetary system. Will we all just be given every thing we need? Do you think we will have to learn how to graze?

Regarding some of these things that seem to be happening, its not a bad idea to take everything with a grain of salt, and a measure of patience. Is something big that could possibly change the whole world forever up? I do believe it is. Most of what 40, hughjeffnbyrd, and carlos and others bring to these threads I find to be intriguing and also honest information. Ive done my research too, and read through the links they post and things they suggest. After some of the experiences I and peolple I know and have worked with have had, in the real world, not online, its hard to say that the world/ reality weve been accustomed to is as it seems.. I do believe something big is going to happen and hopefully soon. People need to realise, these guys are here sharing info that may be helpful. They are not shoving anything down anyones' throats. An open mind is essential but not an absolute necessity. At a bare minimum being prepared for a disruptive event and keeping options open and wits about you is a common sensical thing to do anyway.. just saying. There is no harm in being aware something like this could happen.. Now,I know that what some are getting out of this is that its not 'pro rv.' Well, it isnt per se, but pro and con are moot if this new financial system and all of the other things kick in. If this goes down, which would be cool, and there are actual restitutions paid to everyone on the planet, then an rv is irrelevant.. you would be paid a crap ton of money. Everyone would. Yes, i need and want money now.. but id rather everyone win than just me and a few thousand others out of seven billion. Remember, money is not the root of all evil. Greed is.

Whew.. that was long winded lol

• Upvote 5

Regarding some of these things that seem to be happening, its not a bad idea to take everything with a grain of salt, and a measure of patience. Is something big that could possibly change the whole world forever up? I do believe it is. Most of what 40, hughjeffnbyrd, and carlos and others bring to these threads I find to be intriguing and also honest information. Ive done my research too, and read through the links they post and things they suggest. After some of the experiences I and peolple I know and have worked with have had, in the real world, not online, its hard to say that the world/ reality weve been accustomed to is as it seems.. I do believe something big is going to happen and hopefully soon. People need to realise, these guys are here sharing info that may be helpful. They are not shoving anything down anyones' throats. An open mind is essential but not an absolute necessity. At a bare minimum being prepared for a disruptive event and keeping options open and wits about you is a common sensical thing to do anyway.. just saying. There is no harm in being aware something like this could happen.. Now,I know that what some are getting out of this is that its not 'pro rv.' Well, it isnt per se, but pro and con are moot if this new financial system and all of the other things kick in. If this goes down, which would be cool, and there are actual restitutions paid to everyone on the planet, then an rv is irrelevant.. you would be paid a crap ton of money. Everyone would. Yes, i need and want money now.. but id rather everyone win than just me and a few thousand others out of seven billion. Remember, money is not the root of all evil. Greed is.

Well said. And just know that if the shiite does hit the fan and there are some major changes that you will know what the hell is going on and can inform the people around you. Not everybody has the guts to put themselves out there before any changes occur, but at least keep yourself informed enough that you can tell everybody around you what is going on after the changes start.

OMG I've been hearing this stuff for 40 years, and my questions has always been this: If the haves (Illuminati, Cabal, CFR, etc.) which control the world banking system right now, are going to be overthrown, who exactly is going to do this? Now, if the scenario described could happen, how can this "utopian" society take place when the liberators (the underground, resistance... err, whatever) are mere men, and extreme wealth and power corrupt men?

While I do not consider my self a "sheepole", some of this stuff is soooo out there.... look out for the black helecopters! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well then what parts do you believe to be true and untrue?

• Upvote 1

Firedawg:

Sorry, but you misunderstood my meaning. I'm not agitated in the least bit. I was only curious about what you, Firedawg thought about all this. I have noticed that your comments are limited, and was only trying to get you to open up a little and tell us what you think, that's all. No harm ever intended! Thanks! Carlos

So...the video says to look for the 5th of May for the events to start happening. That's a week away! But, Cobras' statement says that things can be expected throughout the month and up till the very end of the month. What's your understanding of the way things will work out during the month HughJeffin Byrd? Do you have any other insights you could share?

Carlos

Cobra made a comment about needing 144,000 people to participate in "World Liberation Day" meditation...if people looked into this subject, they would know that humans are much more powerful then we've been led to believe...and we can literally manifest our desired future... either way, I'm 100% confident this is going to happen, it's just a question of how it goes down... I think this meditation day will officially get it started and reduce disruption since humanity all wants this... I want a RV just as much as anyone else, but if what Cobra said is true...it sounds like an RD then RV... in my opinion why not just RV and make the little guys who have done all their research to be aware get repaid for their efforts?

The liberators aren't just "mere" men...that's the point... without help we wouldn't have gotten this far.

• Upvote 1

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be to accomplish one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur. We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks. We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. :D

• Upvote 2

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be to accomplish one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur. We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks. We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. :D

Whoa...where's this from?

Botzwana:

I don't see a conflict between the two. I have had my dinar since 2004. Long before I knew what I now know about the world system of things. Personaly, I never expected to become a millionaire, and it does not look like it may happen. It's likely much of what we know, or think we knew regarding the dinar was pumper generated hype anyway. Who knows?

I no longer concern myself with dinar news, at this point because I feel it has long been tied directly to these same events we see unfolding before our eyes regarding our pending liberation, it no longer made sense that Iraq would RV indipendently of the other non-aligned nations, the reset in currency values has to happen all at once for it to work.

If I had a choice to make between world liberation and becoming personaly wealthy with the RV of the dinar, while everyone else was still enslaved, I would go with freedom..always!

I hope this answers your question! Carlos

Carlos.. while I agree with you and guys like Hugh and Rothsdad that things are going down;I do disagree greatly with what it means for humanity.

Even as a Christian I am filled with excitement and wonder for the things I am hearing.On the surface it sounds like a great thing.But in my honest opinion I believe we are in fact ultimately trading out one deception for the great deception.

This talk of the dark cabal going down and being replaced by a society of light and love,we are being fooled.The only difference I see it that the world is changing hands from evil mortal beings,into supernatural evil ones.Within the next year or so I firmly believe we are going to supposedly 'make contact' with so called extraterrestrials.Through these people that supposedly channel them they are making it clear that 2012 is a big year for change.They apparently fully intend to make physical contact with humans within the next few years,and claim they have come to help humanity flourish and evolve.Even though it's mostly not mainstream news yet,sites like youtube and

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/

make it obvious these entitites weren't kidding when they said they were intending to increase their exposure to mankind up to their 'disclosure'.Reasearch and you will find that these kind of encounters have skyrocketed over the past few years.According to the so called 'aliens' caretaker governments appointed by them will takeover from the dark cabal,and at an appropriate time a little later they themselves will manifest to mankind.This is were the major deception begins.Through my research I beleive there is plenty of evidence to suggest that these are not fleash and blood creatures,but in fact spiritual entitities.Christians are very rarely if ever bothered by these entitites,and non Christians have chased them off by calling on the name of God or Jesus Christ.I think this reveals them for what they truly are,the fallen angels and Nephilim that were prohecized to return near the end of the age.

I also beleive that the so called 'ascended masters' that say the same things are also manifestations of fallen angels.Almost all of mankind will be deceived by thinking we have rid the world of evil ( Dark Cabal);when in fact they have merely stepped aside so that their Demon masters can partake of the earthly kingdom that was provided for them

so unfortunetly..while I do beleive guys like Fulford and Drake post some legit info;I think it is only halftruths because they are in fact clever disinfo agents.Agents like these act like they are our friends and are against the dark cabal;When in fact they are part of the system too.Think about it...people worldwide are growing wise to the dark cabals old way of doing things are they not?The lies that kept the sheeple satisfied for 40 plus years have been exposed,and will no longer coax them into submission.So logically the best way to counter this is send out disinfo agents that appear to be against the NWO plans;but whom will over in time in fact lead mankind deeper into the trap unawares.The dark cabals plans only worked when people were asleep and not paying attention.But once they get people to trust their disinfo agents,they will once again drop their guard and be led like cattle.Makes sense if you think about it right?

But since this is a Dinar forum I suppose I should put my two cents in on that matter two eh lol?To be honest I was disheartened when I first heard the supposed plans for the finacial reset.When I first read about how the dinar was supposed to gain no value it disappointed me a bit.But then I came back to my senses and reminded myself how the disinfo is always usually half truths,with some clever lies woven in.After all they can always come up with another lie to justify why things didn't happen exactly as they said it would at first.So which parts to accept and which ones to be wary of?First of all I DO beleive they are telling the truth about massive changes coming to the finacial system.That is a given.But the suspicious part is how they went waaaay out of their way to point out how that the Iraqi Dinar..of all the specualtive currencies out there... would not gain much in value.

It was the only currency mentioned I believe except for the new world reserve currencies,which I found to be odd.

Perhaps I am overthinking things,but to me this seems like it might be one last ditch effort by the elites to discourage Dinar investment before the switch is thrown.One last push to take Dinar off the streets so they can maximize their own profis of Dinar holdings.It just seems so odd that they would off handly mention the dinar being a bust like that,if they didn't have some interesting agenda behind it.After all..Iraq is one of the richest natural resource lands in the world.It seems ridiculous that in a new finance market based on precious metals and resources,it wouldn't play a larger part than 'remaining stationary.'Enough talking for now,just my 2 cents on the matter fella's

• Upvote 4

This ^^ Thanks blu! +rep

• Upvote 1

I've also given the great deception thought a lot of value... but could it just be PTSD, we've been so deceived for thousands of years, paranoia is going to be at all time highs because of this. If you look at the big picture, some say the dark cabal are already supernatural beings using dark rituals and black magic and they came from the 13 bloodlines of the Annunaki that enslaved us in the first place... for christians, I know they are very weary of these times, but I just don't get it... we've been enslaved by satan for thousands of years, so if he really exists...so does god... and when does he come into play in all this? Is it all just doom and gloom, and we have no chance? Or could this be his plan to save his children? Confusing times.

I appologize Carlos, I guess I took your comments the wrong way. I don't really know what to think about all of this? I don't doubt any of it could be true, I am just trying to keep an open mind. I am just waiting to see how it all plays out. If it is true it definately doesn't sound like a bad thing at all. I guess time will tell. Again, I am sorry!

• Upvote 1

This ^^ Thanks blu! +rep

No prob. You guys are doing a great job. It takes a lot of work to bring this information to others, defend, and debate it as well. Not to mention having already researched, read, AND digested all of this potentially reality altering news. I feel somethig big is going to happen, and a reset is what i think it will be. The devil is in the details.. er, well something like that. Something has to happen.. the way things are going now, well, it's just not working. I do hope the goodguys win. In the end, I'm sure they will.

This collaborates what Drake said today with an emphasis on the future being on agriculture and manufacturing, also, the two main players in this over the years are the one's setting it up:

http://rt.com/business/news/russia-china-investment-fund-224/

Russia and China have announced the setting up of a $4 billion investment fund aimed to boost joint trade and cooperation.

­The agreement was in China in the presence of Russian Premier Vladimir Putin and Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao during the Russia-China Trade-Investment Forum.

“The fund will be launched in June. We will be making our first investments in the next three months,” Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund told RT. “We’ll focus on projects with good returns in such sectors as agricultures, machinery and logistics”.

Russian Direct Investment Fund will contribute $1 bln to the joint fund and $1 bln will come from China Investment Corporation (CIC). The other $2 billion is expected to come from other investors in the next two years, according to Mr Dmitriev.

“There is already quite a bit of interest from other investors because CIC is one of the leading investors in the world. So the fund gets a lot of international attention,” he explained.

“Many investors believe that Russian and Chinese cooperation will grow, there will be many business opportunities and investment if that makes sense.”

The fund would invest in private businesses and non-public companies across China and Russia, not focusing only on cross-border transactions. However, about 30% will be invested in Chinese companies, while at least 70% of the investment would go to Russian companies.

No prob. You guys are doing a great job. It takes a lot of work to bring this information to others, defend, and debate it as well. Not to mention having already researched, read, AND digested all of this potentially reality altering news. I feel somethig big is going to happen, and a reset is what i think it will be. The devil is in the details.. er, well something like that. Something has to happen.. the way things are going now, well, it's just not working. I do hope the goodguys win. In the end, I'm sure they will.

People have no idea what it takes to have the balls to speak up about something you know you're going to get hammered for, and the psychological effects of not only having to learn about true reality, but needing to spread the message in order for our own self preservation and preservation of others, let's not forget these people set up concentration camps that are known as FEMA camps for us, I'm sure all this info was "way too far out there" in the 1930's and 40's in Germany as well, but facts are that the United States was infiltrated by the Nazi's in the 1940's and 50's known as operation paperclip in which Rockefeller brought over all his favorite boys, and operation valkyrie was a psy op, staged event to make people think those people were executed... As Ron Paul says, when you become knowledgable about something you have the responsibility to do something about it.

• Upvote 1

I've also given the great deception thought a lot of value... but could it just be PTSD, we've been so deceived for thousands of years, paranoia is going to be at all time highs because of this. If you look at the big picture, some say the dark cabal are already supernatural beings using dark rituals and black magic and they came from the 13 bloodlines of the Annunaki that enslaved us in the first place... for christians, I know they are very weary of these times, but I just don't get it... we've been enslaved by satan for thousands of years, so if he really exists...so does god... and when does he come into play in all this? Is it all just doom and gloom, and we have no chance? Or could this be his plan to save his children? Confusing times.

Ive thought about the potential for deception a bit too. If you think about it, we only know what is actually availabe to us. Or is made available.. Information through different formats like verbal, digital, paperback, etc. I can't read ancient Sumerian.. and I dont have access to the countless hidden or classified sources of information that surely exist out there.. So, as impossible a question as it is to really answer; what really is true? Can we look at the truth as entirely subjective? That's regarding the possibility of deception.. idk. We shall see, i suppose.