Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ragtime Rumor: Dinar Speculation 3/12/10

k98nights

Thanks for the post! Great news! If nothing else it is awesome to confirm that there is a new bank, visa machines, and security cameras. I keep picturing 1800's old west banks when I think of Iraq. The banks preparedness is key in my opinion.

Great news!!! However, "we" never "seen" anything. My kids use the same grammar and it drives me nuts. Did I miss something somewhere? Oh well, I still really appreciate your posts. Thanks.

i am a member of the site this post came from and the poster is just relaying what he knows. he is working in iraq and just passing along what he has witnessed. now his grammar may not be proper but who cares. not me.

drox, look at my avatar. There is a Warka bank behind those T-Walls. I just made a deposit with them and you would be surprised how modern it really is. There was a couple of ATM machines in there also. This bank happened to be in the Green Zone.

I been following the opening of a new money exchange on my base. Yesterday I ask a vendor next to the new exchange if he new when it might open and he told me he thought it was Monday the 15th. Just coincidence maybe???....I don't think so. More boots on the ground....WooooHooo

"WE ALSO SEEN WHERE THEY HAD SOME GUYS THERE PUTTING IN THE NEW VISA CARD SYSTEM AND VIDEO CAMERAS ALSO. AND WE KNOW THAT THE Y ARE GETTING UP TO SPEED IN THIS NEW BANK THEY JUST BUILT HERE"

Call me crazy, but, don't all newly constructed banks get new atms, cameras and have their vaults filled with money?

we would not see anything until OUR stock exchange opens.....it just wouldnt make any sense to give out a new exchange rate on the weekend....it would have to be announced the beginning of the opening of our markets to make it official

I am only aware of one Warka Bank on a base and it is in Balad. I have a very, very, close friend there in Balad. He went to the bank twice yesterday because it was very crowded for some reason. They WERE NOT intalling cameras, and the ATM has NOT been installed yet either. The bank manager was still out of town.