Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone confirm something happend last night?

Luigi1

From another source....Bulldog/OOM...

4-24-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man OK EARLY OKIE DONE IT AGAIN--I CALLED FOR TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT AS BEING THE BACK WALL---WELL IT NOW APPEARS I AM GOING TO MISS IT BY ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS (HOURS HOURS HOURS)--THIS WILL BE THE ONLY NIGHT THAT I INTEND TO STAY AWAKE AWAITING ON "THE CALL" THAT I HAVE JUST BEEN GUARANTEED TO GET. I HAVE MORE CONFIRMATIONS THAN A DOG HAS FLEAS THIS IS OVER DONE WITH AND FINISHED AND WE SHOULD (SHOULD )AWAKE IN A LOT BETTER FINANCIAL SHAPE IN THE MORNING THAN WE ARE NOW. I WILL BE GETTING THE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO VERIFY INTEL FROM MORE SOURCES THAN I HAVE EVER HAD.

Some Forex sites are down including the UN Official Exchange Rate site are down for maintenance. What in the Sam Hill is going on?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RV,RV,RV!

But seriously, Okie came back and said the banks had requested at least one more day to get their shift together. Sounds like Thursday for sure, but if not, cashin on Friday, but if not then, Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

• Upvote 1