Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So now what?

cooked

As the time goes by we see window after window of opportunity for Iraq to fix thier currency. We hold our breath each time a window appears. We sigh deeply as the window closes. We scour the forums for signs of the next window. A new window appears in the distance, we get excited. The deadline approaches, we get giddy, think of what we may do with our windfall. The window closes again, we sigh again, we scour again. Sometimes I feel like a hamster in the wheel, just running and running. The conference never happened, the Arab summit brought nothing. We scour again. when does this rollercoaster stop. Or is it the everedy bunny and keep going and going? Any ideas of the next window, or are we in a circling pattern waiting for clearence to land?

YEAH WELL, JUST WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER.......anxiety timeline #11

• Upvote 2

I like your heart. rolleyes.gif Miracles will happen and I feel it in my bones too. I pray we are given the opportunity to make a big difference. In the meantime, we must continue on with random acts of kindness.

Agreed!

"I feel that the essence of spiritual practice is your attitude toward others. When you have a pure, sincere motivation, then you have the right attitude toward others based on kindness, compassion, love and respect. "

Dalai Lama

• Upvote 2

Cooked,

As a general rule, I don't offer unsolicited advice. Today I am going to make an exception to my rule. I have been invested in this since the beginning, and have had my ups and downs. There were times when I felt like running my dinar through a shredder, and there were times when I thought we were real close to the end of the ride. When I bought into this, I figured it would be eight to ten years before it would pay off. Well I am past the eight year mark and still waiting. My best advice to you is take time away from this occasionally. It will drive you crazy if you let it. Normally I check the forum weekly and read the posts. I also check the CBI about once a week. Sometimes I go for a month or two without even doing that. I guarantee you, if it RVs anytime soon, you won't have to read it here or wait for a text. It will be on every news network. The only reason I have been so active for the last while is that I am stuck at home for a few weeks and boredom is my worst enemy.

Roadrunner