Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD will soon be traded internationally.

Luigi1

...from another time...

from another planet... And we know which one....I'm referring to Okie's ( and other Gurus) favorite Planet. The one place where it RV's every day and where supposedly Folks go cashing in every day....

It'll reach Planet Earth too one day.... We hope....

• Upvote 1

Luigi

Ok simple error, can't figure out why you get negatives

Maybe the negative givers can contribute some articles and

Spend their time digging up some info once in a while

Plus 1 for you! Most of us truly appreciate you and the others

who spend your time Posting articles and topics!

Go SHABS !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The negs are probably because you constantly import crap from (h)okie and the other idiots.....if we wanted his stuff, we'd go to those other sites....

and yet you are in the Rumors section? This is in the rumor section.... if you don't want to go to all the other sites to get all the up to date rumors, then stay out of DV's rumor site and keep the negative comments to yourself. The comments and reasoning of negative people are out of this world.... just try for one week to get up early in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror, and repeat 5 - 10 times each morning (another words talk to yourself)... I am positive, it is a GREAT DAY to be alive, I will achieve what I want out of life! If one week does not work, make it two and soon you will start seeing how things are changing in your life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1