Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***How real is this RV?***

I don't need to discuss with the likes of you or Rich. I have done my research. Do not call me ignorant. If you come here to cause trouble then it is you that is ignorant.

He was a mod at one time pumping it up big time last year at this time. I know all about who he is and why he does what he does.

Rich is a trouble maker and has been for a while. Good to see that he's gone.

Wow! From reading through this thread I would say GoldieGirl, you need to tone it down a little and not get so offended when other people's opinions and input don't match with your beliefs. This investment is not one sided, everybody here should realize that!

We all want an RV, but some things just don't add up to a substantial overnight RV... I'm not bashing anybody who believes in a huge overnight RV, but why bash others who don't believe? Sometimes it is better to just read through a post and move on.

This is not the first time I have seen these types of reactions from you, I saw these kind of remarks in a few of the "Warka" threads as well. Remember, not everybody thinks the same way you do in life, just agree to disagree.

When investing, it is better not to get emotionally attached. When you become too emotionally attached to an investment, rational thinking is thrown out the window.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 7

This has nothing to do with you and you are not familiar with Rich in Tx history...however I am.

What you do with VIP is none of my concern. Your VIP membership is with Adam not me.

I want to add that I see a lot of people coming over here from Comrade's Dinner and they are nothing more than nasty, ignorant investors. Perhaps they should stay there.

"Rich in Tx history" - Hilarious. You sound bitter, and it sounds like others agree with me on that one.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow! From reading through this thread I would say GoldieGirl, you need to tone it down a little and not get so offended when other people's opinions and input don't match with your beliefs. This investment is not one sided, everybody here should realize that!

We all want an RV, but some things just don't add up to a substantial overnight RV... I'm not bashing anybody who believes in a huge overnight RV, but why bash others who don't believe? Sometimes it is better to just read through a post and move on.

This is not the first time I have seen these types of reactions from you, I saw these kind of remarks in a few of the "Warka" threads as well. Remember, not everybody thinks the same way you do in life, just agree to disagree.

When investing, it is better not to get emotionally attached. When you become too emotionally attached to an investment, rational thinking is thrown out the window.

I am not emotionally attached. I don't care what Rich has to say because he's been banned from all sites in the past because he's a trouble maker. Then we have some members from PD over here who like to follow him so he can spread the crap he has been doing for over a year.

My point is if you don't like the investment get out. Sell your dinar and go away. Isn't that what you do with all investments? Why should this one be any different. We have all heard the lop stories. Go and peddle your story in the lop section. Until it happens nobody knows anything. Do we need to keep hearing the same stories over and over???

Rich sold his dinar. Good riddens. As for anyone else who thinks I'm too hard on you...well maybe I'm tired of debating the same old story over and over each day for the last couple of years. I've done my homework, so now I wait. Either way I will make money on this investment. I never said it will be substantial. It may not but I am comfortable with that. We may get nothing more than a 30% return. Still a good investment. Nobody twisted your arm to buy dinar. Sell it if you are that concerned.

"Rich in Tx history" - Hilarious. You sound bitter, and it sounds like others agree with me on that one.

I'm glad you have friends.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I am not emotionally attached. I don't care what Rich has to say because he's been banned from all sites in the past because he's a trouble maker. Then we have some members from PD over here who like to follow him so he can spread the crap he has been doing for over a year.

My point is if you don't like the investment get out. Sell your dinar and go away. Isn't that what you do with all investments? Why should this one be any different. We have all heard the lop stories. Go and peddle your story in the lop section. Until it happens nobody knows anything. Do we need to keep hearing the same stories over and over???

Rich sold his dinar. Good riddens. As for anyone else who thinks I'm too hard on you...well maybe I'm tired of debating the same old story over and over each day for the last couple of years. I've done my homework, so now I wait. Either way I will make money on this investment. I never said it will be substantial. It may not but I am comfortable with that. We may get nothing more than a 30% return. Still a good investment. Nobody twisted your arm to buy dinar. Sell it if you are that concerned.

I agree Goldie, in his own words it's entertaining to him to come in a pro rv site and troll. Sounds like he is bored or very inmature.

Edited by Poker
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would like to have spent this time discussing Easy's post. There is a huge amount of information in it--thanks much, Easy. Good information. But it would have been much more enlightening, not to mention much more fun, to discuss these important ideas, not to fight off naysayers who no longer even have a dog in this fight. If they don't own dinars, I don't understand why they are here, let alone so persistently determined to stay and keep interrupting, other than to undermine those of us who do still own dinars, and then of course, to create chaos in order to keep the rest of us from learning information which might help us make continuing "informed" decisions, rather than to just sell our dinar based on someone else's choices and decisions rather than our own.

• Upvote 6

Wow Easy Rider! You opened a can of worms with that post, I've been in this for a little over a year and I pop in about once a week to catch up..I usually read; K98 , Adam's chat, and your posts...in my opinion this is your best one yet! Don't let a terdbucket like (RICH) deter you from any future posts. I don't agree with everything you say but I am proud to have your insight and opinions to be able to keep myself a little more informed... and (RICH) should understand that it is just a written opinion with some links to back up your thought process.

THIS WILL HAPPEN I just hope its somewhere between the lop and your high expectations and I will smile all the way to the bank [ Oh and by the way if I see SENIOR OR ADVANCED next to your name Its a real tun off to see you posting all the negs]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

oh, ok.

Then I guess I, along with Shabibi and Saleh, am NOT a pro RV'er. since they have repeatedly stated their intention to RD.

to warn as many as I can, thats why. And it's entertaining.

Why do we need someone to warn us? Most of the people here invested "disposable income" and are not in harms way. Should we end up in a desparate situation I assume most would know when to sell to regain the money invested. Why the need to lurk and comment? Excuse me while I speak for many, but I think we're just fine riding this out if that's what we choose to do.