Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Shabs up to?

cooked

Listening to Frank26 CC this morning, Delta mentioned Shabs is headed to an IMF (?) meeting somewhere on the 19th and 20th. Prior to that, I think he's been hanging out with his peeps at the camel races. He likes to bet on one named 'Maliki's PIA'.

cooked,Wealthhound, I feel for ya. Been there for 12 yrs now. I hope yours doesn't last that long. Take care of it and be careful. :(

Thanks hitechal, back stuff sucks..! Wealthhound

cooked,Wealthhound, I feel for ya. Been there for 12 yrs now. I hope yours doesn't last that long. Take care of it and be careful. :(

Thanks hitechal, back stuff sucks..! Wealthhound

Hey,

I don't want to turn this into a back therapy thread, but I had major back issues for over 15 years. I eventually wound up at the same Doctor where Mike Alstott was treated after he retired from football. I found out that my "Atlas" vertebrae was way out of alignment. The Atlas is the first bone segment in your spine and everything that occurs in your back is related to the Atlas. I had the treatment, (which is non-invasive and painless) I've had amazing results and I'm back to playing golf, water skiing, and fighting fires again, I'm doing all the fun crap I used to do. Look into it, you won't be disappointed.

RONIN II

• Upvote 3

Hey,

I don't want to turn this into a back therapy thread, but I had major back issues for over 15 years. I eventually wound up at the same Doctor where Mike Alstott was treated after he retired from football. I found out that my "Atlas" vertebrae was way out of alignment. The Atlas is the first bone segment in your spine and everything that occurs in your back is related to the Atlas. I had the treatment, (which is non-invasive and painless) I've had amazing results and I'm back to playing golf, water skiing, and fighting fires again, I'm doing all the fun crap I used to do. Look into it, you won't be disappointed.

RONIN II

Thanks RONINII, glad to hear you had great results, I will check it out! WH