Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President O!!!!!!!!!! A Lawyer

geman

The more I read what ya'll talk about in the off-posts, the more I feel you all are suckers. It is amazing how much conspiracy goes on here...no wonder ya'll hold on tight to the IQD and God talk. I believe there is money to be made Iraq...but don't expect a conspiracy or God to hold truth. Get a job you hippies!

PS- I know a lot of lawyers...Love Them! And, President Obama is one of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Neg me for that!

One of the most intelligent people to ever hold office??

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

I could go on but why.... One of the most intelligent presidents to ever hold office?? I guess the rest of them must have been border line morons. LOL

As for God talk and loving Jesus making me a hippie...... wrong on that account.... I'm one of those tobacco chewing, gun toting, NASCAR loving, white t-shirt wearing, Bible carrying rednecks that all you liberals love to make fun of. Of course you guys think your all so much smarter than folks of my ilk and you miss the fact that this country would stop existing without us..... By the way, I've got a college education, a six figure job, a beautiful big home, 6 wonderful kids and HOT WIFE!!!! Guess I must be doing something right!!!

• Upvote 7

The more I read what ya'll talk about in the off-posts, the more I feel you all are suckers. It is amazing how much conspiracy goes on here...no wonder ya'll hold on tight to the IQD and God talk. I believe there is money to be made Iraq...but don't expect a conspiracy or God to hold truth. Get a job you hippies!

PS- I know a lot of lawyers...Love Them! And, President Obama is one of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Neg me for that!

One of the most intelligent people to hold office???

Thanks... I REALLY needed a GOOD laugh tonight... That was truly hilarious... :lol:

• Upvote 1

I will ask you this, what does his attorney license being surrendered have to do with how he has been as a president?? What does him being a lawyer or teacher have to do with it??

You and I have seen what he has done and we can agree in some areas while we disagree in others but its all about what he has done, facts, not made UP BS like the born in kenya, he lost his license because of fraud or any other BS. If you do not like him go for it, but base your dislike on facts not conspiracy theories and birther BS.

As far as his license it means nothing to me it's about the lies that he is bestowing on us' so Kenya, lawyer I don't care. but as far as the direction he is taking our country not liking it at all. and as far as liking him I don't know him but he seems like a good husband and father but then again I don't know. as for the Birther bs as you call it what makes your thoughts right and others wrong. sounds to me like it's just your opinion witch is fine with me.

take care

Greg

as far as lawyers go there are good and bad. but what is that makes you feel he is one of the most intelligent people to hold office, as I see it he is very good at pulling the wool over Americans eye's not that I blame you we all where hoping for hope and change we where just hoping for good not the direction where going know.

as far as lawyers go there are good and bad. but what is that makes you feel he is one of the most intelligent people to hold office, as I see it he is very good at pulling the wool over Americans eye's not that I blame you we all where hoping for hope and change we where just hoping for good not the direction where going know.

Hope and change??? Yup, he took our hope and stole our change!!!

President Obama is one of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Neg me for that!

Will do .... enjoy the neg

As for God talk and loving Jesus making me a hippie...... wrong on that account.... I'm one of those tobacco chewing, gun toting, NASCAR loving, white t-shirt wearing, Bible carrying rednecks that all you liberals love to make fun of. Of course you guys think your all so much smarter than folks of my ilk and you miss the fact that this country would stop existing without us..... By the way, I've got a college education, a six figure job, a beautiful big home, 6 wonderful kids and HOT WIFE!!!! Guess I must be doing something right!!!

Well said +1170 if i could

• Upvote 1

You are correct it shows the lies and deception birthers and Obama haters are willing to email, post and spread in hopes of it becoming true if they repeat it alot.

If that is what birthers and O haters are doing, then they are just taking a page out of the play book of the DNC.......

• Upvote 2

Spineless liberal moron. Best part of you was left on the side of a barn.

If that is what birthers and O haters are doing, then they are just taking a page out of the play book of the DNC.......

Weapon X is just another liberal moron. We need an ignore function on this board! I had to give myself a + for these!! Ha

• Upvote 2

Spineless liberal moron. Best part of you was left on the side of a barn.

Weapon X is just another liberal moron. We need an ignore function on this board! I had to give myself a + for these!! Ha

It wasn't the side of a barn..... It was the back seat of a 67 VW beattle!!!!!

By the way, I like for Weapon X to post.... it gives the dinar world a chance to get a glimpse into the mind of a liberal!

Edited by stonewall67
  • Upvote 2

It wasn't the side of a barn..... It was the back seat of a 67 VW beattle!!!!!

By the way, I like for Weapon X to post.... it gives the dinar world a chance to get a glimpse into the mind of a liberal!

No doubt stonewall!! I'm with you brother. I'm also from Texas, where most of us still have a clue!!

• Upvote 2

And, President Obama is one of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Neg me for that!

One of the most intelligent people to ever hold office??

One of the most intelligent people to hold office???

Thanks... I REALLY needed a GOOD laugh tonight... That was truly hilarious... :lol:I had a laugh too! :lol:

As I've said before...

It takes a 20 watt light bulb to think a 40 watt light bulb is the brightest in the room. :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, that's actually sad. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As I've said before...

It takes a 20 watt light bulb to think a 40 watt light bulb is the brightest in the room. :lol: :lol: I'm sorry, that's actually sad. :(

dI would love to agree with that. buuut the sad truth is some people are just better sales men then others and President O bamas a real good sales men. :huh: but a real bad President. but that's cool we all can't be good at everything. B)

You all laugh....but if any of the conspiracy stuff about President Obama ends up being true and he managed to achieve President of the United States stature......that makes him the smartest man on the planet. :o

GO RV, then BV

No that makes all the idiots that voted for him look the complete and total morons that they are!

• Upvote 1

You all laugh....but if any of the conspiracy stuff about President Obama ends up being true and he managed to achieve President of the United States stature......that makes him the smartest man on the planet. :o

GO RV, then BV

Not exactly. He certainly didn't achieve the highest office on his own. There are quite a few people who have helped. From TPTB, George Soros to Bill Ayres, Bernadine Dorn, Valerie Jarrett, Axelrod and countless more crooked Democrats i.e. Nancy Pelosi, et al. Like the Lame Stream Media. If you don't believe that, then you think George Bush won both his elections fair and square. Corruption in government is rampant.

If anything the people that fell for it don't look too smart being the fools.

As usual JMO! :D

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not exactly. He certainly didn't achieve the highest office on his own. There are quite a few people who have helped. From TPTB, George Soros to Bill Ayres, Bernadine Dorn, Valerie Jarrett, Axelrod and countless more crooked Democrats i.e. Nancy Pelosi, et al. Like the Lame Stream Media. If you don't believe that, then you think George Bush won both his elections fair and square. Corruption in government is rampant.

Your right about that........ the reality is that the moderates voted him in to office. The staunch left will always vote Dem and the staunch right will always vote Rep but those in the middle waiver..... Latest Gallup poll shows Romney with a huge lead in regards to the middle vote...... We will see.........

• Upvote 1

....Yeah, and "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas" ~ Dandy Don Meredith ;) You say potato, I say potahto :P

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV

believe me if it all comes out true it was with a lot of help. He is a gifted speaker but that is all. :P

Probably for the same reason he did. Did something wrong and was going to have it taken away. How sad that the greatest nation in the world has two of the biggest phonies in our White House.

Not only did a nation of uninformed morons put these two phonies in the WH, if we are not careful the Chicago machine will make sure that these morons put them back for another four years.......and then you can kiss our wonderful country goodby.