Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Impeach Obama 2012! Join the National Campaign!

Scrumdiddles

:blink: Why Impeach him now...to late for that...should have done that when 3 years ago...damn...this is so stupid.. *sighs* :shakehead:-_-

if you want to get him out...DONT vote the idiot back! :shakehead:

Because if he's impeached, some of that crap he passed as he bypassed Congress could be undone.

Fear is the accomplishment of Obama. I shall not and will not live in fear, give me liberty or give me death.

I'm not going to live in fear, but I'm not about to defecate on the White House steps, either. But I still like your post. +1 :)

• Upvote 1

Because if he's impeached, some of that crap he passed as he bypassed Congress could be undone.

I'm not going to live in fear, but I'm not about to defecate on the White House steps, either. But I still like your post. +1 :)

no it will not....congress would have to vote to get the bill over turned. once bills get passed and congress and the judicial say its constitutional. it it than becomes Law. done. they need to make another law to make that previous law null and void.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love the attitudes of some and dislike the coward ness of others . Others will ***** and criticized and doooo nothing , others will stand up to the plate and try to deport this tyrant right back to the rock or hood from where he was defecated from . Where do I sign . Americans get the b l s. our forefathers had and do something . Don't let this creep and communist regime scare you . Fight for what is right . Right is kick this lying conniving weasel slime dog right out of office anyway legally it can be done . Vote this annoited in his own mind bs artist right out of office if not impeach him first . Action creates reaction . We must react to him trying to steal all we have fought for , our freedom and liberty . Out with the b ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmwmmmmmmmmmmmmm , obamacide !

• Upvote 4

To those that are "scared" of repercussions from signing the petition;

Could it be a ruse? Of course, but I doubt it. I have been a member for years, participated in tea party protests when we were "tea baggers", even still have my original 18"x11" waving tea bag sign on a stick, am active in the Ron Paul campaign, and am still OK.

My home has not been raided, the IRS is happy, and the only thing happening is more people are starting to understand they have the power to make a change.

If someone is still afraid to stand up, someone long before my time said it best;

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." ~ Samuel Adams

• Upvote 4

:blink: Why Impeach him now...to late for that...should have done that when 3 years ago...damn...this is so stupid.. *sighs* :shakehead:-_-

if you want to get him out...DONT vote the idiot back! :shakehead:

Huh? 3 years ago he didn't have the amoutn of unconstitutional things he has done as he does now. There is a stronger case for impeachment now.

Also, I highly doubt he will be impeached, but the goal of this movement would be to bring Obama's unconstitutional actions into public light to prevent him from being reelected. So, before acting as if you alone posses logic and reason, might I add you try to use it before saying something is stupid? :huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Huh? 3 years ago he didn't have the amoutn of unconstitutional things he has done as he does now. There is a stronger case for impeachment now.

Also, I highly doubt he will be impeached, but the goal of this movement would be to bring Obama's unconstitutional actions into public light to prevent him from being reelected. So, before acting as if you alone posses logic and reason, might I add you try to use it before saying something is stupid? :huh:

hes trying to get re-elected. ppl who don't support O's administration or ideals should be concentrating on convincing at lest 2% of the 51% of the ppl that support him to see that O's is not the best interest of the Country! thats why i call this impeachment nonsense STUPID. its a wast of time....think about that Logic for a moment, smart arse. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

hes trying to get re-elected. ppl who don't support O's administration or ideals should be concentrating on convincing at lest 2% of the 51% of the ppl that support him to see that O's is not the best interest of the Country! thats why i call this impeachment nonsense STUPID. its a wast of time....think about that Logic for a moment, smart arse. :P

lol, let's try this again. By having this campaign, they are informing the people about Obama's unconstitutional stances and actions in an attempt to convince voters who would vote for him to not vote for him. I believe this is what I said earlier and what you just stated to support my case. :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lol, let's try this again. By having this campaign, they are informing the people about Obama's unconstitutional stances and actions in an attempt to convince voters who would vote for him to not vote for him. I believe this is what I said earlier and what you just stated to support my case. :P

the subject is impeachment. why even bother with it? he's already in his end of his term...just Vote guy out....campaigning for impeachment is worthless at this point. it is better to pick another presidential candidate and support them. yes, lay the facts down for people to see...show them that O is not the best choice "Becuase" of wotever, yes. spend all your energy and resources doing that tell every O supporter you know about that ....but advocating for impeachment is still a waste of time, at this point it better to be doing some else with that time and energy.

Scrum, I have asked this question before, How do they (the Congress) impeach the president of a CORPORATION?? That is what he is. If you notice they tried to impeach a couple of prior presidents and they remained in office or walked out on his own.

• Upvote 1

the subject is impeachment. why even bother with it? he's already in his end of his term...just Vote guy out....campaigning for impeachment is worthless at this point. it is better to pick another presidential candidate and support them. yes, lay the facts down for people to see...show them that O is not the best choice "Becuase" of wotever, yes. spend all your energy and resources doing that tell every O supporter you know about that ....but advocating for impeachment is still a waste of time, at this point it better to be doing some else with that time and energy.

I agree to an extent. I don't believe he will be impeached or this campaign taken seriously by politicians or the masses for that matter. But everything has it's place and if anything, it may at least sway a few voters. We'll just have to wait and see. And I apologize for being rude in my earlier comments.

I agree to an extent. I don't believe he will be impeached or this campaign taken seriously by politicians or the masses for that matter. But everything has it's place and if anything, it may at least sway a few voters. We'll just have to wait and see. And I apologize for being rude in my earlier comments.

right....that word itself is a turn off.....any of O's supporter that hears or see that word...will turn the page, channel, or station...and will not bother to hear wot we have to say. its the voters of O's is the ones we need to sway...and as far as i know we need 3% more to convince in order for our voices to be heard. yes, time will tell.

i apologize for my sarcastic remark.. :lol: sorry, cant help that...me ish a girl after all. you actually turned out to be sensible guy. :D

I signed. Found this in my email. It is funny

Dear Abby, My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card

bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at

me, saying I am stealing his money.

He says pay the minimum and let our

kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the

interest.

Also he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that

most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to

whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even

more.

Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics

and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next

he's with Muslims.. Finally, the last straw.

He's demanding that before

anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's

just so horribly creepy!

Can you help?

Signed,

Lost

Dear Lost,

Stop whining, Michelle . You're getting to live in the White House for free,

travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you.

You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with

the idiot for one more year! Signed,

Abby

• Upvote 8

I evened you out some on this blog do not understand anything but try to impeach him instead of voting him out. Never nothing about the issues but just jump on any negative barb out there. If you vote on the issues in stead of E rumors then probably Mitt Romney will be President. If not and vote for who you think should be the nominee then you will have four more years. Logic was left at the login in page for some.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2