Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advice for **************** and another site

I just have some advice for the two websites that publish every rumor that gets sent in. They need to institute a one strike and you're out policy in regards to calling the RV. Maybe then the daily barrage of false info would stop, it may also affect the dinar sales as well. These guys are the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Oakie must be incredulous that people still take him seriously. What ever happened to editorial oversight?

Edited by allottinger
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just have some advice for the two websites that publish every rumor that gets sent in. They need to institute a one strike and you're out policy in regards to calling the RV. Maybe then the daily barrage of false info would stop, it may also affect the dinar sales as well. These guys are the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Oakie must be incredulous that people still take him seriously. What ever happened to editorial oversight?

Allottinger comes to the plate

it's the bottom of the eight with two outs, The pitcher winds up, throws, strike

one..... your out........ the crowd go

crazy.................................................................................Nah...........

bad policy:shakehead:

Why would they stop. i bet they get the thrill of a lifetime posting nonsense....then seeing the whole dinar world eat it up like candy. Getting a kick from seeing hundreds of people react from a couple made up sentences. Then to do it again and again and again....with people still eating from the palm of their hand, begging for more. The kick of doing it...is more exciting than the money for them imo.

Edited by truthful1

True - it's pretty sad...

However reading their rants the past 17 months I've been invested - the one liners I have and use with my fellow investors are priceless.

Tears on my keyboard...(my fave)

Ships at Sea...

Drops the Mic and walks off...

Nuff Said...

I know there's more...

• Upvote 1

True - it's pretty sad...

However reading their rants the past 17 months I've been invested - the one liners I have and use with my fellow investors are priceless.

Tears on my keyboard...(my fave)

Ships at Sea...

Drops the Mic and walks off...

Nuff Said...

I know there's more...

It's done

It's now good to go

RV has happened

We should be ready to cash in by Monday (Tue,Wed.Thu.Fri.)

There's a lot more.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Ah come on. I think we should be able to not only rate but comment. But respectfully. I would love to ask them to prove their so called intel. Where is there proof. Cause if they are saying they can't tell me that, then they should not be on these websites. Basically what they are asking their people is to trust them. Ha ha ha and then have the gull to teach them security measures. Well that's a breach of my security measure. Trust someone who has proven to be wrong time and time again. And give out bologna. Really, I wish I could comment. Ya'll know I can comment. :P

Ah come on. I think we should be able to not only rate but comment. But respectfully. I would love to ask them to prove their so called intel. Where is there proof. Cause if they are saying they can't tell me that, then they should not be on these websites. Basically what they are asking their people is to trust them. Ha ha ha and then have the gull to teach them security measures. Well that's a breach of my security measure. Trust someone who has proven to be wrong time and time again. And give out bologna. Really, I wish I could comment. Ya'll know I can comment. :P

As I said before... If People on those sites have not had enough already of the millions RV calls and the tons of BS they were fed by their " Gurus" until now and they (People) insist in worshipping / believing ( desperately) / accepting meekly all that's being served to them practically on a daily basis......Then it only means they like it and thus they deserve them... Sorry.

As I said before... If People on those sites have not had enough already of the millions RV calls and the tons of BS they were fed by their " Gurus" until now and they (People) insist in worshipping / believing ( desperately) / accepting meekly all that's being served to them practically on a daily basis......Then it only means they like it and thus they deserve them... Sorry.

I agree but can't help :lmao:. It is sad cause they are sheeple. They have got to be miserable. It's bad to be told once and it didn't happen, but numerous times, and stay for more punishment. :confused:

Yes Ms uncirculd!! Sure do!! :P

• Upvote 1

I agree but can't help :lmao:. It is sad cause they are sheeple. They have got to be miserable. It's bad to be told once and it didn't happen, but numerous times, and stay for more punishment. :confused:

I have never haerd the term sheeple ! I love it. DV has the smartest people in the world. I love this game, Learing more about life everyday. bahh bahh NOT !!!! Thanks for the word.