Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add Your Favorite Christian Music/Song

Littlesam, you've done awesome in bringing forth your selection of music. Thanks so much for sharing your love of Christ through music.

greatestgiftislove, I have to agree with azgoldengirl your "Surrender" was a beautiful song and she sung it beautifully.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. :bravo:

Hugs to you all. :hug:

• Upvote 1

I know I don't get to stop by as often as in the past but I'm glade you all keep posting here.

I look forward to meeting all of you in the future someday. If not here, then there.

I believe those of you who have posted here have done so because this song is the encouragement you live by.

Peace to all of you. I believe in you. Now go and be great like our Dad has called us to be that light in the world.

• Upvote 2

When I know I'm going to have a busy, busy day and needing some encouraging words, I visit this section of the site to help me begin my morning and end my evening. Just one awesome way to fill my love tank of God.... with such beautiful music.

Catmax, your selection was one to help me begin my day. Hope all is well with you, God Bless ;)

• Upvote 1

Well for those who like Christian rock, this is my husband and brother's band - Southbound Fearing. This was a top 10 nationwide single from their last album. Their new album that comes out this October, just released their latest single called, "The Love that Never Fails." That music video will be coming out I believe next month. I will post then. :)

Let me know what you guys think!

• Upvote 1

Well for those who like Christian rock, this is my husband and brother's band - Southbound Fearing. This was a top 10 nationwide single from their last album. Their new album that comes out this October, just released their latest single called, "The Love that Never Fails." That music video will be coming out I believe next month. I will post then. :)

Nice song Vanessa good lyrics

Love what you bring littlesam

• Upvote 1

There will come a day ~ Faith Hill

Love this song....:)

very nice...tell them to keep it going.....:) and never give up....thanks for the song...:)

Kari Jobe Revelation Song

Thank you for posting that song. I think I must have played it over several time in a row. I love worshiping in our Fathers presence like that. Sometime His love is so overwhelming.... that's all I can do. Actually that's all I want to do which is fine since a thousand years in heaven will be like a day here on earth anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steady My Heart: Kari Jobe

OK Patty, what's up with the song and your Carly Simon quote???? We get it... your a stong women. What else?

I don't get back her that often. I've been busy getting a new project off the ground. I love having God as my boss; He is the best CEO I have ever worked for.

We've started an "Encouragement" campaign. I would love to send you a copy of the brochure if you have an e-mail. I hope your husband has made it home safe.

After you read the brochure, if you like I would be happy to send the two of you an "encouragement button." You have to see the brochure first, then you'll understand.

Here's one from Mercy Me

The greatest expression of LOVE is sacrafice

Peace,

Cat

• Upvote 1