Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add Your Favorite Christian Music/Song

Wow, great thread patty! I'm taking time off from the off topics section so I haven't ventured down here in awhile. Loving everyone's contributions here....

A few songs from my absolute favorite band:

• Upvote 1

Wally,

Good to see you here.. :)

This is the best place in the lounge to hang out :)

Hope you come back and visit often :)

Patty,

I am not ignoring your post and help you watch it... we will keep it going.. a lot of people are jumping in and keeping this going which is great.

I will post and keep it going if I see it quiet :)

• Upvote 1

One of my all time fav's...

Kim Walker... "How He Loves"...

Could somebody please walk a computer challenged guy through how to post the actual video instead of just a link???... every time I try it doesn't work! unsure.gif

One of my all time fav's...

Kim Walker... "How He Loves"...

Could somebody please walk a computer challenged guy through how to post the actual video instead of just a link???... every time I try it doesn't work! unsure.gif

Okay R&S, I'll give it a shot.

1. Go to the youtube video that you want.

2. Once you are on the page of the video you want to share go to the address bar (http://whatever) and copy the entire address (highlight and copy the entire address)

3. Start a post/ topic and look for the tab on the toolbar that looks like 3 polaroid pictures. When you click on it it says "insert media." Erase the http:// that's already in there and paste the web address to the youtube page you copied.

4. Once you have the address in there click the "insert media" tab just below your address. It will look something like this on your post before you post it: (media)http://dinarvets.com/forums/(/media)

5. Once you click the "add post" or "add topic" button your video will appear.

If you are still having trouble contact me on my profile page and we'll get it worked out.

WW.

PS: You insert pictures the same way. If you see a picture somewhere on the web that you want to post click on it. It should open up to its own page with just the picture on it.

Copy the address and click on the single polaroid picture looking tab that says insert image. Put the address in there and click insert image.

• Upvote 3

Okay R&S, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks WW, I really appreciate it.... and will give it a shot! wink.gif Hopefully my aim is good! unsure.giflaugh.gif

Another one of my favorites by Kim Walker... "I Have Found"...

WallyWeaver... your the bestest!!!blush.gif Thanks! tip_hat.gif

Here is another Australian artist I really like... Brooke Fraser... "Shadow Feet"...

Walley Weaver... your a good teacher my friend.. that was a snap! wink.gif I wish I could +100 ya!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

WallyWeaver, not great with computer myself. I'm going to try your steps and see if I can do it also. I do my work on a lap top, so I'm thinking my lap top is not cooperating with me. So far I've been lucky at what I posted so far. :(

All in all you all have been great in contributing.

• Upvote 3

Thanks WW, I really appreciate it.... and will give it a shot! wink.gif Hopefully my aim is good! unsure.giflaugh.gif

WallyWeaver... your the bestest!!!blush.gif Thanks! tip_hat.gif

Looks like your aim was pretty good, R&S. biggrin.gif

Glad I could help.

I did it, I did it, I did it, you don't know how long I wanted to do this. Thanks WalleyWeaverbiggrin.gif

It was my pleasure patty. smile.gif

Thanks again for starting this awesome thread!

WW.

• Upvote 2

533045_3184463365583_1085706846_32786458_182015764_n.jpg

I did it, I did it, I did it, you don't know how long I wanted to do this. Thanks WalleyWeaver:D

No Matter What

There is hope for us yet Patty Angel!!! wink.gif

I was thinking about this song... I absolutely love it, thanks again for starting this thread!!! biggrin.gif

Today from Jason Gray "IAm New"

Thanks for posting this catmax, very beautiful! A friend of ours, who is also a musician, does this kind of "recycled art", to bring awareness to Sex trafficking and how God can use the broken pieces in our lives, and make something beautiful of them.... so I forwarded this song to her as well!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I83. Hey man good to see here on this thread. Keep my youngs in your prayers if you would. She has asthma and we had to admit her to CHOP last night it was so bad. Funny how when it rans it pours. Thank God for Jesus.

Delirious "Rain Down" a very contempory Christian group

Here is some of their greats hits: