Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add Your Favorite Christian Music/Song

I83. Hey man good to see here on this thread. Keep my youngs in your prayers if you would. She has asthma and we had to admit her to CHOP last night it was so bad. Funny how when it rans it pours. Thank God for Jesus.

Will do Brother!

praying+for+you+call+upon.gif

Have you've ever have one of those days/weekend :( I did, I was just surrounded by negativity, feelings hurt, crazy drivers, flat tire and not only that a bad hair day. But glad to be back home in my little cubbyhole with my music of comfort. Nice to return to some new sounds. B)

Catmax's your little one will be in my prayers. That old mean Asthma can be scary. My grandson has asthma, allergic to peanuts. We've had close calls with him.

Thanks everyone.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4zW0AN7g68g

• Upvote 1

Nadita, Thank you for adding that remix of ElShiddai. I love the violins and Amy Grant is so classy. She was one of the first Christian artis I use to list to so it brings back good childhood memories for me.

Music is the center of the worlds universe...it either angers you, makes you sad, makes you happy or just helps you in your daily walk in life. This song touched me so deeply because nobody has an idea what people go through it all depends on what you will do with it. I choose to go forward in my daily life no matter what....thanks nadita for sharing this song...very powerful.... :)

• Upvote 1

Music is the center of the worlds universe...it either angers you, makes you sad, makes you happy or just helps you in your daily walk in life. This song touched me so deeply because nobody has an idea what people go through it all depends on what you will do with it. I choose to go forward in my daily life no matter what....thanks nadita for sharing this song...very powerful.... :)

Littlesam,

I have often shared the same feelings. I try to explain to my children that music can be very powerful, because;

the melody opens the widow to your soul and the words rush in to massage your emotions and influence your toughts.

Wayne Dyer tells a story about taking a train ride when a man comes on the train with his 3 young children. The man seems to be oblivious that his 3 children are running up and down the train terrorizing the other passengers. Wayne becomes angry and as he approaches the man, the gentalman looks up and appologizes and settles his children back down. He looks at Wayne and explains that he has just come from the hospitol where his wife passed away... the childrens mother. He looks at Wayne and says, I just don't know what to do and it appears that the children don't know what to think about it either.

It's not as much about what happens to us but what we do with what happens to us that makes a difference.

We don't always get to choose our circumstances but we do get to choose how those circumstance will effect our feelings. I think we all know someone that even though it seems like the world is crashing down arround them, they find a way to look up and smile. "I have 2 choices this day to be happy or to be unhappy, and I choose to be happy." Norman Vincent Peal

Peace,

Cat

• Upvote 1

Cat,

Very nice. It's how we look at everything, glass half full or glass half empty ?. I tend to see the glass is half full.

Have a blessed week :)

Good to see you here :) Yes, music is powerful. The Lord gives me a message in the song, sometimes He even give secular music and I will listen to the lyrics and take comfort. God is good ;):)

Cat,

Very nice. It's how we look at everything, glass half full or glass half empty ?. I tend to see the glass is half full.

Have a blessed week :)

Good to see you here :) Yes, music is powerful. The Lord gives me a message in the song, sometimes He even give secular music and I will listen to the lyrics and take comfort. God is good ;):)

When I hear that expression I tend to look at the glass and ask.... are you going to drink that. :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to add this song in the thread... even though it's secular music but I think it's appropriate :) The Lord has carried us through the rough waters and the deep waters, through the valley and the mountains... He is there because He loves us.. :)

• Upvote 2