Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

abner

Further proof that the elite's plan to take over Iraq and it's resources was all one big fabricated lie! He was a one component in the big picture of what was the ramp up to the 2003 Iraq invation. The rest of the picture was the implossion of the twin towers and manipulating the high jackers into crashing themselves into the buildings to make Al-Qaeda look responsable in the eyes of the American people so they would get on board and allow the elite's military apparatus steam roll it's way straight through to Baghdad with the full support of the Americans who were fighting for what they were told was their Freedom against an Iraq that was completely innocent of having had any involvement in the attack on the towers.

this pattern of deceipt and manipulation and MASS MURDER has been the stocking trade of the same elite families throughout many centuries now, the most notable of these are the Rothchilds.We Americans have also been programmed by the elite to believe other countries are also our enemies: China, Russia, Iran, Syria, Lybia,Cuba, Vietnam. These are the same Bric nations that now await the demise of the dollar, and rightfully so, as our economic model is not sustainable. These nations were not our enemies as we were told.

We have been methodically brainwashed by the elite through our media, and the politicians that work for the Mafia over decades in order to create an unrational reaction of fear and distrust when the names of the countries are even mentioned to us. We have also been conditioned to fear and hate the temporary political systems that many of these countries used to bring their people together in a common cause: COMUUNISM!.....one of the most feared and hated words in the American vocabulary. But not so...when the evidence is seen objectively.

If what we have believed for many years is not true, and we accept this, then it's obvious that the same holds true for other myths that we were programmed to believe were true and correct: and that is the unfounded belief that our "friends" in this world are indeed our friends. I'm talking about Israel and the UK! And I'm not saying that the peoples of the nations are not our friends, but that their governments are also involved in the conspiracy with the eliete to control the worlds population through decepetion. Our peoples are only firends by default and history...because we have been connected at the hip for a long time as naive participants in the same slavery.

Carlos

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 9

Further proof that the elite's plan to take over Iraq and it's resources was all one big fabricated lie! He was a one component in the big picture of what was the ramp up to the 2003 Iraq invation. The rest of the picture was the implossion of the twin towers and manipulating the high jackers into crashing themselves into the buildings to make Al-Qaeda look responsable in the eyes of the American people so they would get on board and allow the elite's military apparatus steam roll it's way straight through to Baghdad with the full support of the Americans who were fighting for what they were told was their Freedom against an Iraq that was completely innocent of having had any involvement in the attack on the towers.

this pattern of deceipt and manipulation and MASS MURDER has been the stocking trade of the same elite families throughout many centuries now, the most notable of these are the Rothchilds.We Americans have also been programmed by the elite to believe other countries are also our enemies: China, Russia, Iran, Syria, Lybia,Cuba, Vietnam. These are the same Bric nations that now await the demise of the dollar, and rightfully so, as our economic model is not sustainable. These nations were not our enemies as we were told.

We have been methodically brainwashed by the elite through our media, and the politicians that work for the Mafia over decades in order to create an unrational reaction of fear and distrust when the names of the countries are even mentioned to us. We have also been conditioned to fear and hate the temporary political systems that many of these countries used to bring their people together in a common cause: COMUUNISM!.....one of the most feared and hated words in the American vocabulary. But not so...when the evidence is seen objectively.

If what we have believed for many years is not true, and we accept this, then it's obvious that the same holds true for other myths that we were programmed to believe were true and correct: and that is the unfounded belief that our "friends" in this world are indeed our friends. I'm talking about Israel and the UK! And I'm not saying that the peoples of the nations are not our friends, but that their governments are also involved in the conspiracy with the eliete to control the worlds population through decepetion. Our peoples are only firends by default and history...because we have been connected at the hip for a long time as naive participants in the same slavery.

Carlos

Communist Nut. This site is attracting some real pieces of work. So Says...................DayTrader

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

Carlos

Yawn...

turn the tube over - your not supposed to swallow the toothpaste....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Carlos your a fool. Watch for the men in white coats! And FYI my family has served and lost someone in every conflict America has. Even in! Your comments are disrespectful and distasteful you don't like this country and it's commuunist ways then..............… Get Out

Your free to move away

Ps was hitler a good guy in your teenie tiny mind?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Ok geniuses....so what is the significance of the article posted by Abner? Can't you read? You can spin this thing anyway you want to, the fact is that we were lied to in order to get us to take over Iraq and help in the Nato led attack against Gaddafi, there's a reason these countries have been targetted by the Elite, these same contries have been on the hit list of the elite for decades now because the elite did not have control of the Central banks of the countries. That has been their objective, just like they control the the equivalent of a central bank in this country, only they call it the"Federal Reserve" as a euphamism, because it is not a part of our Government nor is it a reserve, it's run by 4 or 5 private banks that control our monetary policy and YOUR lives! If this is new information to you, then I recommend that you look it up, where I come from we know these things as fact, not fiction.

To the person that has lost family members I say, The truth is hard to hear and accept, but your family members were not fighting for our freedoms, they were doing the dirty work of the elite, you have been brainwashed into thinking that you were defending our freedoms, and there was a time when I also bought into this belief, then I woke up! I suggest you do to!

I have not lost family members in these wars, we were the fortunate ones, I am sorry for your loss! My father served with the US Marine Corps in Guadalcanal, Bouganville, and many more islands in the South Pacific. And I went to Iraq after I was 50 years old to drive convoy for KBR in 2004, and barely got out with my own life, many of my friends did'nt. I could have stayed on the couch just like a lot of you same people did, but I did'nt. So don't preach to me about sacrifice.

Sorry guys, I don't accept the "America, love it leave it" worn out rhetoric, I have a voice, if you don't like what I have to say...then just move on, there's nothing for you to see here. Carlos

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Carlos, the above editors of your comments have NO idea where they live. They believe they are free. My favorite line to someone who believes they are free is, "give me your drivers licence and the plates off your car and drive for a day and see day and see how free you are". Also, do not file a 1040 for a year or two and see how free you are.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

eLemonater - Be nice with your posts or just skip over it. No name calling! Carlos has a right to his opinion, same as you do. You are both free to post your opinions, just be respectful about it. Calling someone a "fool" is not being respectful.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Carlos--- :) :) Thanks Carlos---I enjoyed what you wrote and i Think it is right on. This other clown that wants to tear you down isnt worth the fight nor the time on the computer-Let him think what he wants. SOMEDAY he will wake up and find it is to late -OR he is a plant. But i dont think so a plant has more Cooth. .. There will always be people who will go the other way and say things that dont make sense to what we see. Dont worry about it because you will find what you need and do ok. Some people wont and dont want to WAKE -UP. They are the people with all of the answers. Yes we went to war on a lie and watched people die. The sad fact is we would be the of the same mind if someone walked in and attacked us. We would hate them. FOR WHAT? A lie.THIS GUY SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND THAT STILL WOULD BE TO GOOD. The people behind this man should be held responsible for what took place. This man didnt do this alone. Not a chance -he was a patsie. Remember who watched the British /American War and remember who watched Napoleon fight and who covered the money shot on both sides so that whoever lost or won they still made money on people lives .Follow the money So Thankyou for the follow up ;) ----. Abner

Edited by abner
  • Upvote 2

Carlos, the above editors of your comments have NO idea where they live. They believe they are free. My favorite line to someone who believes they are free is, "give me your drivers licence and the plates off your car and drive for a day and see day and see how free you are". Also, do not file a 1040 for a year or two and see how free you are.

Thanks Emmet! Don't worry about how I might perceive a negative remark or comment, the truth speaks for itself. Fact is...that this information did not all come together in a minute. I have read exhaustively and continue to do so, and I did not easily accept what I heard or what I read either, so I know where these people are comming from and I understand their revultion at the thought that the world they imagined is not the way it really is...tha's why they call it living in a bubble, we have all been living in this same bubble until we heard the news from the alternative media regarding how we have lost our country to the banking families of Europa and America decades ago. By controlling the media they have done a good job of keeping us in the dark.

Fact is I spoke up knowing that there would be those that would blast me with angry words. I don't care anymore who says what, I'm past that stage, strange things is that these same people really don't want to debate of ask questions, they are only interested in lashing out at someone who's opinion they violently disagree with because it goes completely against the grain of their lifelong programing. It is truly sad to think that everything we thought we knew to be true, was a BIG lie! I understand what they are facing.

I thank you and all who stand up for what's right, I will continue to post regardless of the anger. See you there...Carlos

Do some investigation on Hitler. Find out how he was funded. Things are not always black and white is this world. And when you disagree with someone why not argue the points instead of acting like children.

hello rothstad! Funny meeting you here...Carlos

Carlos--- :) :) Thanks Carlos---I enjoyed what you wrote and i Think it is right on. This other clown that wants to tear you down isnt worth the fight nor the time on the computer-Let him think what he wants. SOMEDAY he will wake up and find it is to late -OR he is a plant. But i dont think so a plant has more Cooth. .. There will always be people who will go the other way and say things that dont make sense to what we see. Dont worry about it because you will find what you need and do ok. Some people wont and dont want to WAKE -UP. They are the people with all of the answers. Yes we went to war on a lie and watched people die. The sad fact is we would be the of the same mind if someone walked in and attacked us. We would hate them. FOR WHAT? A lie.THIS GUY SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND THAT STILL WOULD BE TO GOOD. The people behind this man should be held responsible for what took place. This man didnt do this alone. Not a chance -he was a patsie. Remember who watched the British /American War and remember who watched Napoleon fight and who covered the money shot on both sides so that whoever lost or won they still made money on people lives .Follow the money So Thankyou for the follow up ;) ----. Abner

Thanks for the post Abner, I suspect that we will hear more and more of the ways in which our government has deceived us. Fact is Iraq was a deception, Lybia was a deception and now Iran is the next target of the elites takeover of those Central Banks that don't go down easily under the intimidation, threats and manipulation of the Western Banking Mafia. When all else fails we invent an incident like 9/11 to get the American people behind a full onslought under the guise of patriotism. I understand this plan exists but I suspect Obama has been told by the Pentagon that they do not support him in this....

Carlos

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

wow what planet are you from?

because you have to obey laws your not free? so since i can't walk down the street and take the life of someone or the diamonds out of the jewelry store were not free?

they are laws to govern society, if there are no laws to do so, then it would be up to each person to self govern and that would work so well!

what are you some kind of anarchist or just in favor of chaos and dysfunction with no organization?

Ok geniuses....so what is the significance of the article posted by Abner? Can't you read? You can spin this thing anyway you want to, the fact is that we were lied to in order to get us to take over Iraq....

Yes Can you?

When it is put to him "we went to war in Iraq on a lie. And that lie was your lie", he simply replies: "Yes."

so who's lie was it Carlos? Bush? Chaney? Powell? The Iraqi? or yours?

the guy claimed it as him doing, our government believed him, we believed a liar!!! we did not fabricate this story!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

eLemonater - Be nice with your posts or just skip over it. No name calling! Carlos has a right to his opinion, same as you do. You are both free to post your opinions, just be respectful about it. Calling someone a "fool" is not being respectful.

I was in Iraq, I will not let it go unanswered!

MASS MURDER COMMUNISM I am not COMMUNIST..... so I stand by what I said... you can ban me if you want but I take comments like that serious. last person to call me a murderer has no teeth in his head!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Carlos..... you imply what was done in Iraq was a mass murder and are so outraged at the communist involved....

answer me this then!!!!

Do you own dinar? stock in the ISX? invested in IRAQ?

if you answered yes to any of those I want you to go kick your own @$$ because you are looking to profit from MASS MURDER COMMITTED BY COMMUNIST!

any response to that GENIUS?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

as I said to Carlos!

are you invested in this Dinar? if so you can tar and feather yourself based on what you said! if what we did was so morally reprehensible then WHY are you trying to profit from it?

doesn't that make you just as bad as those who perpetrated this immoral, and unjust war? actually it makes you worse, not only would you be a co-conspiratorial, you would be a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

so before you go BAD mouthing the troops, some that fought and died, (friends and family of mine) those that gave the orders, and those that planned the whole thing! LOOK IN THE MIRROR because if that is how you feel your looking at the worst offender of them all!

now go tar and feather yourself!

Edited by eLemonator
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

eLemonator----Son ive backed up more miles than youve walked ahead- It wasnt from guys like you either. I still have my teethe and it will take more than you to get them Believe that also. Now to make a Threat that someone will lose their teeth is an Infirngement of bodily harm and i dont think that should be on here. Others have been kicked off of here for alot less believe me on that.If your here tomorrow count yourself lucky and dont step out like that again. This is supposed to be a fair place to discuss things. Now ive had people i know who went there and never came back also. We know a LIE when we here one and if it wasnt so why are the most Dollars that go to Ron Pauls campaighn from the Military? Why do people look at things.The problem here is you are INDOCTRINATED-That comes with the territory if you have been in the Military we understand this.Look at the Veitnam VETS are they crazy for saying the same thing? Look at the WW2 Vets are they wrong also? Listen kid -I know you have a family and you want the best for them -so do we-We are trying to tell you we are in your corner whe TSHTF if you will listen.But if you wont then your on your own . If you want that then go believe what you want. Go hang that sock at the chimney and wait cause there AINT NO SANTA BABY. Get a grip. This guy lied-he didnt do this alone-just like when you went over there you didnt do it alone-you had to listen to someone and that someone was your commander just like he had one. The only difference is you dont have to hide-he does. Yes i have DINAR and so do you-I didnt shoot a gun did you? DID YOU? If you did then you are ----ill let that one slide- Do yourself a favour-I dont care if you went -i dont care if you didnt . the point is he did somethingand it was wrong-Your a dad and husband- be a good one-k? Honestly that is hwere it counts-HUG your kids -There are families who cant because of a lie and you may have served with some of them -My heart cries for you -Go hug your kids and look deep into their little eyes and tell them you LOVE THEM . I have jkids and ive done this also and believe me i cant do what was asked of you but I can still Love you - Thats what counts -Truth--Not Lies- --Blessings --Abner ;)

Edited by abner
  • Upvote 3

eLemonator----Son ive backed up more miles than youve walked ahead- It wasnt from guys like you either. I still have my teethe and it will take more than you to get them Believe that also. Now to make a Threat that someone will lose their teeth is an Infirngement of bodily harm and i dont think that should be on here. Others have been kicked off of here for alot less believe me on that.If your here tomorrow count yourself lucky and dont step out like that again. This is supposed to be a fair place to discuss things. Now ive had people i know who went there and never came back also. We know a LIE when we here one and if it wasnt so why are the most Dollars that go to Ron Pauls campaighn from the Military? Why do people look at things.The problem here is you are INDOCTRINATED-That comes with the territory if you have been in the Military we understand this.Look at the Veitnam VETS are they crazy for saying the same thing? Look at the WW2 Vets are they wrong also? Listen kid -I know you have a family and you want the best for them -so do we-We are trying to tell you we are in your corner whe TSHTF if you will listen.But if you wont then your on your own . If you want that then go believe what you want. Go hang that sock at the chimney and wait cause there AINT NO SANTA BABY. Get a grip. This guy lied-he didnt do this alone-just like when you went over there you didnt do it alone-you had to listen to someone and that someone was your commander just like he had one. The only difference is you dont have to hide-he does. Yes i have DINAR and so do you-I didnt shoot a gun did you? DID YOU? If you did then you are ----ill let that one slide- Do yourself a favour-I dont care if you went -i dont care if you didnt . the point is he did somethingand it was wrong-Your a dad and husband- be a good one-k? Honestly that is hwere it counts-HUG your kids -There are families who cant because of a lie and you may have served with some of them -My heart cries for you -Go hug your kids and look deep into their little eyes and tell them you LOVE THEM . I have jkids and ive done this also and believe me i cant do what was asked of you but I can still Love you - Thats what counts -Truth--Not Lies- --Blessings --Abner ;)

first off, I never threatened anyone, i was simply stating why I get so upset when people imply or flat out say I am a murderer!

2nd yes I did shoot a gun, i was there 5 years, you don't survive in war 5 years on the front lines without doing so!

3rd I know hundreds that did not come back and thousands more that are so bad off no they wish they hadn't come back. it strikes a nerve when people bad mouth our mission there!

4th. for us it was simple, our job was to liberate Iraq from the dictator and help them stabilize with a democracy! that is what we did! we captured A ruthless murdering scumbag, and handed them over, provided security during, a trial that was held by the people of Iraq, for the people of Iraq, and he was found guilty of his crimes, by the people of Iraq, and he was Killed by the people of Iraq! that my son is a victory for our men and women that went and never came home, as well as those that did!

you want to bad mouth bush, fine go for it! Chaney, have at him, but you leave the military out of it! that includes Retired Army General Colin Powell!

read the books out there, those tell all, most of them I have read, and most of them agree on one thing! General Colin Powell was ruined by the bush administration, and he was a puppet, he did not know until it was to late!

now, I am with you on the whole lie, but I think it was masterminded by Chaney, and put in place by Bush... and select cabinet members, that was the whole reason Bush/Chaney ran.... think about it, how the he11 else does a "C+" average drug addict get to be president.... because he was a meaningless peon that was willing to sacrifice his already effed up name, for the whole dam plan!

GO RV/RI

• Upvote 1

wow what planet are you from?

because you have to obey laws your not free? so since i can't walk down the street and take the life of someone or the diamonds out of the jewelry store were not free?

they are laws to govern society, if there are no laws to do so, then it would be up to each person to self govern and that would work so well!

what are you some kind of anarchist or just in favor of chaos and dysfunction with no organization?

Yes Can you?

When it is put to him "we went to war in Iraq on a lie. And that lie was your lie", he simply replies: "Yes."

so who's lie was it Carlos? Bush? Chaney? Powell? The Iraqi? or yours?

the guy claimed it as him doing, our government believed him, we believed a liar!!! we did not fabricate this story!

Yes I can answer that. Bush, Channey, Rice, Rumsfeld, Rove all lied to the American people about 9/11, that they in fact created. It's called a "false flag attack" look it up. these people not anly killed everyone that were in the twin towers when they were imploded, but also are responsable for the deaths of every Iraqi that died between 2003 to 2011.

So Do you actually think this guy fabricated this story all on his own? During the ramp up to the invation of Iraq the American people were presented with what was called compelling EVIDENCE of many things about the Iraqis and Saddam, including the testimony this man was said to have used. His testimony was only a small pert of the whole picture. ALL "evidence" was later proved to be completely false. You say we did not fabricate this story? Is this your opinion or do you have proof to the contrary?

carlos

dictators gone in Iraq and Libya---what's wrong with that ?

Whats wrong with that is that the US and Britain and the rest of the European nations used the UN as a vehicle to steal the oil and Central banks of these countries and deliver them in the hands of the Rothchilds and the Western Banking Mafia. The UN was used to give legitimacy to the criminal actions of the few, and we did the dirty work.

this is the first time the Un had been used for regime change as far as I know. Previously and almost exclusively it had always been the US Milirtary who has always done the dirty work of the Banking Mafia and the elite. These people managed to convince the American people to back these efforts making us think that we were defending our own freedom.

this is why the non-aligned nations have broken with the US and the dollar, and will force it to collapse, among these non-aligned Bric nations are all of the ones that were being targetted by the Western banking Mafia for takeover. Lybia, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba. All tyhese countries had previously had indipendent Central banks

They have been slowly over decades been brainwashing the American people into believing that these nations are evil so that we will back a military move against them whenever they want.

If your not familiar with this issue, I'd recommend that you follow these threads when they come up...also look up the history of the Rothchilds, so you understand how they operate.

Carlos

Whats wrong with that is that the US and Britain and the rest of the European nations used the UN as a vehicle to steal the oil and Central banks of these countries and deliver them in the hands of the Rothchilds and the Western Banking Mafia. The UN was used to give legitimacy to the criminal actions of the few, and we did the dirty work.

this is the first time the Un had been used for regime change as far as I know. Previously and almost exclusively it had always been the US Milirtary who has always done the dirty work of the Banking Mafia and the elite. These people managed to convince the American people to back these efforts making us think that we were defending our own freedom.

this is why the non-aligned nations have broken with the US and the dollar, and will force it to collapse, among these non-aligned Bric nations are all of the ones that were being targetted by the Western banking Mafia for takeover. Lybia, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba. All tyhese countries had previously had indipendent Central banks

They have been slowly over decades been brainwashing the American people into believing that these nations are evil so that we will back a military move against them whenever they want.

If your not familiar with this issue, I'd recommend that you follow these threads when they come up...also look up the history of the Rothchilds, so you understand how they operate.

Carlos

Thank you Detroit Dinar...welcome to the forum! I know the truth about what's been happening...what's your view?

carlos

Carlos you speak the truth about it all dude