Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lies led to 100,000 deaths confesses all

abner

Carlos..... you imply what was done in Iraq was a mass murder and are so outraged at the communist involved....

answer me this then!!!!

Do you own dinar? stock in the ISX? invested in IRAQ?

if you answered yes to any of those I want you to go kick your own @$$ because you are looking to profit from MASS MURDER COMMITTED BY COMMUNIST!

any response to that GENIUS?

Yes, I own dinar. I brought mine back from Iraq in 2004. I owe no one an explanation or justification for what I have, nor do I ask you to give one. I used to live in the all too familiar bubble back in 2004. Since then I have learned a lot about world politics and economy. The only advise I have for you buddy, is that things are not as they seem. I hope one day you join us...

carlos

as I said to Carlos!

are you invested in this Dinar? if so you can tar and feather yourself based on what you said! if what we did was so morally reprehensible then WHY are you trying to profit from it?

doesn't that make you just as bad as those who perpetrated this immoral, and unjust war? actually it makes you worse, not only would you be a co-conspiratorial, you would be a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

so before you go BAD mouthing the troops, some that fought and died, (friends and family of mine) those that gave the orders, and those that planned the whole thing! LOOK IN THE MIRROR because if that is how you feel your looking at the worst offender of them all!

now go tar and feather yourself!

Lets not confuse things. I went to Iraq without knowing the real score. Now I do. Does that mean that I am responsable for what happened? No! Should I go into a guilt trip? No! Should I profit? I don't see why not! I did my time in iraq and managed to get out alive with my dinars, why should'nt I make some money, it's just an investment, there is no guilt or blood on the money, and I never harmed anyone when I was there, in fact, they were out to kill me.

Besides, we Americans aren't the only peoples that have dinar, people invest in dinar in almost every country in the world, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Canada, Australia, UK, Japan...you name it! They don't have a guilt trip about it, so why should I?

The plan to invade Iraq was not in my hands, and the only responsability I had was for my own actions when I was there...I owe no one an apology!

Carlos

eLemonator----Son ive backed up more miles than youve walked ahead- It wasnt from guys like you either. I still have my teethe and it will take more than you to get them Believe that also. Now to make a Threat that someone will lose their teeth is an Infirngement of bodily harm and i dont think that should be on here. Others have been kicked off of here for alot less believe me on that.If your here tomorrow count yourself lucky and dont step out like that again. This is supposed to be a fair place to discuss things. Now ive had people i know who went there and never came back also. We know a LIE when we here one and if it wasnt so why are the most Dollars that go to Ron Pauls campaighn from the Military? Why do people look at things.The problem here is you are INDOCTRINATED-That comes with the territory if you have been in the Military we understand this.Look at the Veitnam VETS are they crazy for saying the same thing? Look at the WW2 Vets are they wrong also? Listen kid -I know you have a family and you want the best for them -so do we-We are trying to tell you we are in your corner whe TSHTF if you will listen.But if you wont then your on your own . If you want that then go believe what you want. Go hang that sock at the chimney and wait cause there AINT NO SANTA BABY. Get a grip. This guy lied-he didnt do this alone-just like when you went over there you didnt do it alone-you had to listen to someone and that someone was your commander just like he had one. The only difference is you dont have to hide-he does. Yes i have DINAR and so do you-I didnt shoot a gun did you? DID YOU? If you did then you are ----ill let that one slide- Do yourself a favour-I dont care if you went -i dont care if you didnt . the point is he did somethingand it was wrong-Your a dad and husband- be a good one-k? Honestly that is hwere it counts-HUG your kids -There are families who cant because of a lie and you may have served with some of them -My heart cries for you -Go hug your kids and look deep into their little eyes and tell them you LOVE THEM . I have jkids and ive done this also and believe me i cant do what was asked of you but I can still Love you - Thats what counts -Truth--Not Lies- --Blessings --Abner ;)

Hang in there buddy...we got your back! Carlos

• Upvote 3

Carlos your a fool. Watch for the men in white coats! And FYI my family has served and lost someone in every conflict America has. Even in! Your comments are disrespectful and distasteful you don't like this country and it's commuunist ways then..............… Get Out

Your free to move away

Ps was hitler a good guy in your teenie tiny mind?

Thank you for all you and your family has done for this country. It's because of people like you that we're able to sit here and even voice an opinion. Don't worry about the other lunatics out there. The only sacrifice they have ever had to make was when Taco Bell ran out of cheesy gorditas.

I stand at the Cenotaphs with my head held high and look into the sky and cry- To think we ll listened to a lie- I Thank the one who have gone before and died. Yet when i hear the rest of you I hang me head and cry for you listen to the lie. and I Pray. Yes son your the teacher -Im the student. Thankyou for another lesson . I have a son who thinks like you. H =e is always conidictory to what is out there and always believes he is right. He and his friends wont give an inch. I sit back and watch while they fight and go downstream./ - The strong go up stream. Your the teacher im the student. Go HUG your kids- many a family over there cant do that tonight because they buried a child that was blown. Because of a lie.How about you show me where the TRUTH is. As for Colin Powell. He is a Pawn also. He didnt want this war. But when your hungary for POWER you will sell your soul. Thank GOD your safe Thank GOD your home. If you had have died where would your soul be. With HIM?Your right son it was all a lie. It was all a lie-I learned something to day. ..I drew a line in the and -i know where i stand. I also cry for the families who want to see their children and they are the ones from where you came. Im glad your home. Maybe there is no such thing as common sense anymore-Blessings --Abner- ;)

• Upvote 1

first off, I never threatened anyone, i was simply stating why I get so upset when people imply or flat out say I am a murderer!

2nd yes I did shoot a gun, i was there 5 years, you don't survive in war 5 years on the front lines without doing so!

3rd I know hundreds that did not come back and thousands more that are so bad off no they wish they hadn't come back. it strikes a nerve when people bad mouth our mission there!

4th. for us it was simple, our job was to liberate Iraq from the dictator and help them stabilize with a democracy! that is what we did! we captured A ruthless murdering scumbag, and handed them over, provided security during, a trial that was held by the people of Iraq, for the people of Iraq, and he was found guilty of his crimes, by the people of Iraq, and he was Killed by the people of Iraq! that my son is a victory for our men and women that went and never came home, as well as those that did!

you want to bad mouth bush, fine go for it! Chaney, have at him, but you leave the military out of it! that includes Retired Army General Colin Powell!

read the books out there, those tell all, most of them I have read, and most of them agree on one thing! General Colin Powell was ruined by the bush administration, and he was a puppet, he did not know until it was to late!

now, I am with you on the whole lie, but I think it was masterminded by Chaney, and put in place by Bush... and select cabinet members, that was the whole reason Bush/Chaney ran.... think about it, how the he11 else does a "C+" average drug addict get to be president.... because he was a meaningless peon that was willing to sacrifice his already effed up name, for the whole dam plan!

GO RV/RI

YOUR REALLY A NUTCASE, YOUR GOING TO ACCUSE THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT OF MURDERING IT'S OWN PEOPLE! YOU ARE BORDERING ON TREASON, AND i WILL HAVE NO PART OF THIS THREAD ANYMORE!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2