Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time to breathe.......again.

My thoughts exactly. I never did go overboard with Dinar purchases or time spent on the computer. I joined the speculation about 1 year ago on the advice of a friend. The chat was at a frenzy at the time but my friend said I could realistically expect a return of 3 to 10 times my investment. I thought, "why not"? I didn't miss any meals or fail to pay bills. Instead, I only "invested" what I could stand to lose. If anyone heeds any advice from anyone, I'd suggest it be that. Again, only invest what you can stand to lose.

I admire those who have had the persistence to follow this for 5+ years. I know I couldn't have. I tried to educate myself early and spent more time online than I do now. If nothing else, I've learned to never EVER name a family pet "Okie" or "Bluwolf" or any other of the names used by the "gurus". Enjoy your free time, RS, and like you, I will check back periodically.

Edited by Double Naught Spy
  • Upvote 2

Hi guys. I noticed a thread on here where someone was talking about selling their dinar. I almost made the following comments in that thread but then decided to start my own.

Well, I'm certainly not bailing out. In the first place, I did as we have all been instructed to do. I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, therefore I won't be selling any dinar.

With that being said, I have to admit that at this particular moment I am not nearly as upbeat as I have been. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno..

I felt that we were ready for this to happen. The conditions could not have been better. Arab summit just concluded, so security still in place; CBI gets a loooooong holiday......plenty of time for the needed adjustments, lots of other positive looking things and yet when I check CBI this morning.........1166.

As I said, I'm not gonna sell, I do believe this will happen, I just feel that we might have just missed the best chance we will see this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I think for now, I'm gonna readjust my priorities a bit.

I have been blessed in the fact that my life was not so bad before I heard about dinar in the first place. I think for now, I'm gonna put this all on the back burner, and when it happens, it happens. DV is a great place with great people.

Just do me a favor.....don't let all this just consume you as I have done. Enjoy life....Enjoy family and friends. It will or will not happen without us spending 12 hours a day in front of the computer. I'm not saying I'm outta here, or never gonna log in anymore, just that there really is more to life than dinar, so enjoy some of it.

As for me, it's a beautiful Spring day here in the Heart of Dixie ( Alabama) And I think I'll log off this thing and go outside and enjoy it. Might even call Billy Bob and see if he wants to shoot some hoops.

Have a great day!

RSS

Good Points but just remember how long the Gurus were pumping this into our heads, not daily but hourly especially on the weekends. They did what they were suppose to which was to increase sales for the dealers. The only ones that can afford to not worry about this investment are those that are rich already. Keep in mind some have been watching this for years with the promise "it is going to happen soon". I think given the disappointment of no RV after the CBI and stock exchange being closed for so long it is a little hard to tell people to go out and enjoy life today.

we will just have to keep waiting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi guys. I noticed a thread on here where someone was talking about selling their dinar. I almost made the following comments in that thread but then decided to start my own.

Well, I'm certainly not bailing out. In the first place, I did as we have all been instructed to do. I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, therefore I won't be selling any dinar.

With that being said, I have to admit that at this particular moment I am not nearly as upbeat as I have been. Maybe I'm just tired, I dunno..

I felt that we were ready for this to happen. The conditions could not have been better. Arab summit just concluded, so security still in place; CBI gets a loooooong holiday......plenty of time for the needed adjustments, lots of other positive looking things and yet when I check CBI this morning.........1166.

As I said, I'm not gonna sell, I do believe this will happen, I just feel that we might have just missed the best chance we will see this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I think for now, I'm gonna readjust my priorities a bit.

I have been blessed in the fact that my life was not so bad before I heard about dinar in the first place. I think for now, I'm gonna put this all on the back burner, and when it happens, it happens. DV is a great place with great people.

I share a lot of your sentiments. I was definitely onboard that it was going to happen in coordination with the Arab summit.

Fortunately, this is the week of The Masters. And if there is anything occurring that will get my mind off of the Iraqi dinar RV roller coaster, it's the fact that they're teeing it up at Augusta National this week. Hopefully for all of the other golfers on this site, The Masters will provide the same diversion.

Just do me a favor.....don't let all this just consume you as I have done. Enjoy life....Enjoy family and friends. It will or will not happen without us spending 12 hours a day in front of the computer. I'm not saying I'm outta here, or never gonna log in anymore, just that there really is more to life than dinar, so enjoy some of it.

As for me, it's a beautiful Spring day here in the Heart of Dixie ( Alabama) And I think I'll log off this thing and go outside and enjoy it. Might even call Billy Bob and see if he wants to shoot some hoops.

Have a great day!

RSS

Sorry RSS......I just posted something that looks like you posted it. Not putting words in your mouth, but it wasn't that important or significant either. Just a posting f-up.

Good Points but just remember how long the Gurus were pumping this into our heads, not daily but hourly especially on the weekends. They did what they were suppose to which was to increase sales for the dealers. The only ones that can afford to not worry about this investment are those that are rich already. Keep in mind some have been watching this for years with the promise "it is going to happen soon". I think given the disappointment of no RV after the CBI and stock exchange being closed for so long it is a little hard to tell people to go out and enjoy life today.

Well Jerry, you caught me right before I got off. I agree it is a dissapointment, but would you rather I tell everyone to spend the day sitting around feeling sorry for themselves? I'm not real happy either and would be willing to bet I have been in this as long or longer than most on this board. I was only saying there is a bit more to life than this, and if you can't see that, then you are one of the very people I was talking too. Sorry if I offended you.

By the way, I'm not worried, and dang sure not rich. Also if anybody is buying dinar based on what gurus say, I would suggest that you throw your laptop out the window immediately, or you could just set yourmoney on fire. Pretty much the same thing.

heyyyyyyy buddy ask billy bob why he didn`t buy more dinar when good load showed him the value at 1000 too 1 !!! :lol: have a great day my friend---- a rainy day here soo stuck in puter is o-kay ,,, but the r.v. still in here somewhere till september cut off date !!!!!

• Upvote 1

And who's fault is it for putting any stock in what the guru's say?? People need to get a grip and stop placing blame on others for their disappointment of no RV yet. :rolleyes:

It took me all of two weeks in this investment a year ago to figure out those guys were the biggest collection of losers on the internet. Shame on anyone who can't figure them out by now.

• Upvote 1

Thanks RSS. Yours was a comfertable read. No lashing out or stress causing remarks, and yet you made your point. You seem to have arrived at the same feeling I have for this investment. I couldn't have put it better. I to was confused and put off by the gurus at first and frankley I was in a tizzey for the first couple weeks. Then I found DV and realised, OK, now I have really found a News Source rather than an anxiety source. I joined VIP and mostly it has been smooth sailing since. It is raining here in Oregon and the wind is whipping up some but I think I will put on my Cap and my Carhartt and set on the pourch and look at the mountains.

They are not going to get away with it.

Crimes have been committed by some and it will be resolved soon.

Those who spread and post rumors for profit will soon pay the price (so I have been told)

• Upvote 1

RSS - I couldn't have said it any better myself. I've had dinar for 2 years and been on this site for about a year now. Last summer when I first started reading up on the DInar, I spent way too much of my time getting excited over what turned out to be nothing. I too have invested only what I could afford to lose. I am done with checking the news all of the time to see what's happening now. I've decided that it's much more important in life not to lose time...because you never know what each day will bring. I do come on once a day and read what's going on, but that's about it. If it hits, Adam will text me and let me know. Otherwise, I'm just enjoying life. Wishing you and everyone else wonderful days ahead,,,RV or not. B)

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the laid back club RSS. Life outside of DV is absolutely great, I've spent time and a little money on a patio, which complements the Bar I built last year and will I think give us ( weather permitting ) many happy times with our family and friends. The Yamaha looks great after its change of color and complete overhaul, and that clears the decks for the long awaited start of the re-furb of my old 98 Heritage Springer. Friends made within this family(DV) are still here and remain friends without hearing my raves and rants as often as was put upon them at times, when the all too regular let downs came round, and the all questioning newbies, that in some cases almost overnight become the all knowing opinionated bores that we have all seen, rising up and becoming the leader of a little flock of followers who cyber bully anyone who dares to offer an opinion, let alone offer a well researched ( not poorly translated ) media backed opinion. Come back as and when you like, enjoy the over exuberant newbies, shake your head at the opinionated, and when you come across an article such as your's above, reply to it, as I have done and say, enjoy the time away, visit DV when you feel the need, fill your time with things you can do, it can have wonderful benefits. I have been out in the garden in glorious sunshine today, a few pints of Fosters from the keg, through the cooler, with something that I had been lacking in giving myself to ...my irreplaceable family. Stay well friend.

rss...good post neighbor and I agree whole heartedly...I still believe the 'hidden elements"still have much to do with this...we should do what you suggested and live our lives as usual...too many folks are suffering health wise and financially. I have been fortunate enough to have won an all expense Carribean cruise that I sail on tomorrow, so goodby dinar frustration for now.

There are other alternate ways to income however they require a little effort. I had shared a very credible simple biz with several folks but due to a computer crash I lost their information. I don't think it's ethical to use Adam's site to promote a business but in a case where it could help folks earn enough to be involved in the VIP or offshore programs plus maintain a legitimate income while we wait...perhaps not unethical???If so I stand apologetic and corrected but I don't like to see folks suffer needlessly. If anyone is suffering from health issues or money woes I will share info that might help but I don't want personal info, just do the research and decide yourself. Might help til dinar dreams come true. tandy1@ymail.com

blessings

( you folks that have friended me and know me will understand I will bring nothing to a table humdrum or worthless only something of value)

• Upvote 1