Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Power to the People! Truth about Dinars & Gurus

Pastor Tom

Thank you all for the 1,000 plus views and many comments and shared insights to my post early this morning entitled, Delete 3 Zeros? Top 38 Countries have equivalent of $60 Trillion USD in Circulation. COMBINED.

While I’d like to exercise faith that the CBI has a sophisticated and purposely vague plan to remove the large denominations in circulation without crushing most Dinarian’s dreams, in reality they have spelled it out to us in the kings English, “WE WILL DELETE 3 ZEROS”. This most likely means that 25,000 dinar will become 25 dinar which will then be RV’d to .00086 per USD or higher and, “gradually raised” from there.

What disturbs me deeply is the intentional miss leading of the gurus and websites. With the exception of Kaperoni who seems to be adjusting his views to incorporate some of his readers posts, these gurus appear hell bent on leading the uninformed masses to edge of hysteria followed by a healthy serving of dinar options/layaways. I’m outraged by the prayers and spiritual guises utilized within this community.

Folks, I sadly assure you that within this community which potentially consists of 100,000 to 1,000,000 worldwide investors, there are veterans, widows, elderly, disabled private citizens & veterans, uneducated, naïve and otherwise down on their luck people who are spending money they can’t afford to lose on an investment that is suspect at best.

I plead with each one of you, if the numbers listed in my article raise concerns in your mind, take this information, research and improve upon it, POST IT ON EVERY WEBSITE, and force these blood sucking ex-timeshare volchers to man up and explain themselves! WE HAVE A GOD GIVEN OBLIGATION TO PROTECT THE LESS FORTUNATE, NAÏVE AND UNEDUCATED. We can make a difference on post at a time.

Personally, I still hold dinar that I can afford to lose. I’m still thinking about my exit strategy. However, I refuse to stand idly by, while my brothers and sisters get Okiedoked, Jack Hammered and Bulldogged by these oversized schoolyard bullies into buying more options with next month’s rent money. Search your heart and make a stand! In the spirit of our American forefathers, let drag these goons into the spotlight of truth, because the only thing worth $14.38 is the knock off suit their wearing! Because nothing about MOST of these Gurus is real!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 12

Wow pastor...for just getting into this investment you see to know everything about this investment. Are you sure you aren't a disgruntled Dv member who was banned and decided to come back as a preacher. Can somebody please run this guys IP address...I guarantee he is a banned lobster.

Edited by steveflex7
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well Pastor Tom, judging from the negs you are getting, I would have to say some people enjoy being:

Okiedoked, Jack Hammered and Bulldogged

Either that or they don't believe that they are misleading people, or maybe they do but think it's ok? There are others who don't believe it's cool to warn others this may not be a wise investment, that everyone should be responsible for their own decisions, even those who are naive and gullible.

I believe we should all listen to that still voice inside us so Pastor, you just keep on keepin' on. Don't let the haters deter you from your path.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow pastor...for just getting into this investment you see to know everything about this investment. Are you sure you aren't a disgruntled Dv member who was banned and decided to come back as a preacher. Can somebody please run this guys IP address...I guarantee he is a banned lobster.

Thank you all for reading this post and considering the thoughts within. I recommend to my brother, Steveflex7, to read my first post and he will see I have been banned on other sites. This is an "Inconvenient Truth". But, thank you for verifying what I'm saying. Folks, if these posts "go away", connect the dots!

And now the smear tatics begin! God's speed!

.00086 becomes .86----deleting 3 zeroes

Correct! Unfortunately that will be on 30 trillion plus. Keep reading, my good man. I'd appreciate any additional insight you can provide. It will help me personally as I move forward. Thanks much.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you all for reading this post and considering the thoughts within. I recommend to my brother, Steveflex7, to read my first post and he will see I have been banned on other sites. This is an "Inconvenient Truth". But, thank you for verifying what I'm saying. Folks, if these posts "go away", connect the dots!

And now the smear tatics begin! God's speed!

Correct! Unfortunately that will be on 30 trillion plus. Keep reading, my good man. I'd appreciate any additional insight you can provide. It will help me personally as I move forward. Thanks much.

go to the LOP section--thousands of articles about the 3 zero business :

the large denoms will not have to be exchanged---just cash them in for the new rv value

the large denoms will not have to be exchanged---just cash them in for the new rv value

Really? So you will get 1000 new 25 notes for each of your 25,000 notes? So Iraq has been announcing all along that they are going to RV overnight by 100,000%? I am confused about what you are saying. The two questions I just asked alone prove that your above statements are wrong.

I beleive you are incorrect. My opinion. It seems to me this belongs in Opinions, Perspectives......

But, I'm expecting some flack.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I beleive you are incorrect. My opinion. It seems to me this belongs in Opinions, Perspectives......

I appreciate the time you've spent forming your recent opinions...May I ask what are your %'s chances of this paying out?

This site is more tolerant than some, but still opinions in the Opinion & Perspective section must all be that we will be overnight millionaires. If you opinion is that an RD will happen, then your post will be relegated to the LOP Talk section, and this thread has already been moved there.

Quick apology, in my effort to multitask I’ve notice many typos in my posts. Sorry about that. Playing Mr. Mom with my two kids…Legos at the moment.

If I might make a suggestion, I have utterly ZERO to do with Kap’s site or conference calls. But his call this Sunday night should be interesting as he is fully aware of this pressing issue. As some of you may have noticed, his position seems to have shifted lately. Huh.

Kap (Kaperoni at ********) is in my opinion one of the most fair and level headed “gurus” on this investment. Again, have zero to gain by saying so. I also enjoy Gate Keepers, especially Joey’s news articles. I personally have read over 200 articles in the past 10 days since becoming aware of the number of people around me invested in dinars. Many of them can’t afford the loss of money. But more importantly, they can’t afford the loss of hope and subsequent depression.

If you feel moved to raise the challenging issues to the “Gurus”, feel free to cut and paste my post and past on the websites of your choosing. I’m banned at Okie’s and others. Wonder why that is? I’m guessing reasonable questions aren’t good for business. Not when your sponsors are often Dinar brokers with layaway programs and option games.

Chior, do what you feel moved to do. Feel free to use my info.

P.S. As far as knowing who to believe, start with those not profiting from your loss.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed reference to other site - NOT ALLOWED

articles from last week said that both currencies will ' co-exist '

the new small denom's coming out and our 25k notes :

even Adam in last weeks chat said the lopsters would be greatly surprised :

and 2 C.B.I. articles reported here said a 1-1 rv is coming soon :

I have read so many arts saying str8 up RV coming right out of the C.B.I. & also I was in Kap's chat that I posted here in the forum he ever said to the LOPsters they where wrong & it would be a str8 RV so all I can say is sit back & watch the only thing we know is that NO one & I mean NO ONE knows how this will turn out.

Really? So you will get 1000 new 25 notes for each of your 25,000 notes? So Iraq has been announcing all along that they are going to RV overnight by 100,000%? I am confused about what you are saying. The two questions I just asked alone prove that your above statements are wrong.

Can you imagine a little Iraqi boy going to the store to buy a Dr. Pepper and handing the clerk a 25K dinar that is now all of a sudden worth 25 thousand dollars? Wow! I guess the clerk is supposed to hand him $24,998.50 in change.

Or what about the Iraqi boy who has somehow managed to save two 25K dinars, and now he's able to buy his mom and dad a house!! Thanks son!

Buddy, I'm with you in spirit One2One! I hope so. IF...if this puppy RVs our dinars and they bounce up 1,000 times my church budget will go through the roof! New building, church school and what I hope to be an online youth oriented "Christ Centered BET"...Wow, imagine that! Watch out 50Cent, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre. Pastor Tom is a the war path to have positive out way negative! I can only pray these dreams come true. Plus this brother needs a newer Denali;)

Listen ya all, I understand our hopes and dreams on this investment. After rejecting the concept last summer, I got involved this year when a trusted business man I know told me Chase Bank had arranged for a business jet to pick him up when it RV'd and fly him and his invested friends to Houston to cash in with in 24 hrs after the RV. The did "backgrownd checks" and everything! Sounded really interesting and I said, "what the heck, why would Chase arrange for a plane if it wasn't real". I still don't have the answer to that one! But, they have done a backgrownd check on me with my DL# and thankfully not my SS# (don't ever give that out).

So, here we are after the Arab Summit RVless. Please read, read some more and search your soul. IF and only if you feel moved by the spirit. Take the info I've given you and press the gurus for answers!!!! I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT!

Make these men back it up! Why are we not making them step to the plate of truthfulness! Let's force the issue before another struggling single mother places hope of millions before the utility bills! If you aren't concerned, move on! We who are involved in lives outside of ourselves care!

TIME TO TAKE ACTION!

Edited by Pastor Tom
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pastor TOM..... Thank you for your post, and while I appreciate your post, but with 8 posts your "FACTS: are hard to comprehend!! Here is the skinny M8... I have been invested before you and OKIE ever decided to show up on my scene..... I know a few a like me, but I do not care if it lops, RV, RI, or anything in between.... I DO NOT CARE... I never nvested more than I would spend on cold BEER and Pretty Ladies!!. I have made investments in the past and I always WIN... If I do not this time, well "It's about time I lost"! However, with the money that has been invested with the Dinar and protection, It would take alot more than you, with a few post and GOD"S will to deter me!! Thanks for your insight, but it does not resonate with me!! Best to all!!!

RV or die trying!!! emot-woot.gifwink.gif

articles from last week said that both currencies will ' co-exist '

the new small denom's coming out and our 25k notes :

even Adam in last weeks chat said the lopsters would be greatly surprised :

and 2 C.B.I. articles reported here said a 1-1 rv is coming soon :

In a redenomination both the new currency and the old currency coexsist. Problem is the old currency (meaning the one we hold) retains its exchange rate. So the new dinar will have an exchange rate of either.85 or 1 and the old dinar (meaning the one we hold) will retain its exchange rate of .00085 and both currencies will coexsist. Dont take my word for it. Look up how redenominations work.

Do you really believe that these CBI articles are telling us they are about to RV by 100,000% overnight? Never.

Can you imagine a little Iraqi boy going to the store to buy a Dr. Pepper and handing the clerk a 25K dinar that is now all of a sudden worth 25 thousand dollars? Wow! I guess the clerk is supposed to hand him $24,998.50 in change.

Or what about the Iraqi boy who has somehow managed to save two 25K dinars, and now he's able to buy his mom and dad a house!! Thanks son!

Yeah its rediculous. There is so many holes in the RV to 1 theory it is pathetic. It simply cannot ever happen in economics. Basic economic priciples would never allow it.

Make these men back it up! Why are we not making them step to the plate of truthfulness! Let's force the issue before another struggling single mother places hope of millions before the utility bills! If you aren't concerned, move on! We who are involved in lives outside of ourselves care!

TIME TO TAKE ACTION!

I don't think there is any action to take against the likes of Oakie and Co. They have lied so many times that anyone who looks at all objectively at what they say knows this and they also must know this, i.e. they are clearly just making stuff up. They have no "sources", in fact unless you are Shabibi's wife, and maybe not then, there are no sources. None of the Gurus will respond to any sort of demands. The only thing to do is not visit their sites

People buy into these things for the same reason they buy lottery tickets. They want the dream of riches. At least the the lotto ticket its only a few bucks, but for this it can be much more of course. I drank the Koolaid myself when I bought in, then woke up and realized I had been really stupid. The antidote for Oakie is to show people they have a shot at major success if they work hard, plan, network, educate themselves, and invest carefully. But the siren call of mega wealth for nothing likely always will remain.

Edited by dvforumuser

People buy into these things for the same reason they buy lottery tickets. They want the dream of riches. At least the the lotto ticket its only a few bucks, but for this it can be much more of course. I drank the Koolaid myself when I bought in, then woke up and realized I had been really stupid. The antidote for Oakie is to show people they have a shot at major success if they work hard, plan, network, educate themselves, and invest carefully. But the siren call of mega wealth for nothing likely always will remain.

Don't be so hard on yourself...calling yourself "stupid" :(....most of us drank Koolaid as well.....when we were kids :)....& regarding buying lottery tickets :unsure::blink::huh:...how much do you think someone has spent if they bought a few tickets each week since its inception :unsure::blink::huh: & unlike a losing lotto ticket I asure you that you and your others haven't thrown your dinars in the garbage just yet ;) or have you :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the comments. Just noticed the question about what my thoughts were on this investment paying off. Hmm...well I'll share my perspective while the kids are playing in the Carl's Jr play area. It appears there will most likely be value to your dinars moving forward. I'm not an expert and offer my opinion only. Nothing about my profession or research makes this opinion correct. My internal struggle is that I've prayed my way along this investment.

Last summer didn't get involved. Earlier this year I did. Then (still praying) I was planning on buying more likely motivated by big dreams for a christian TV network ie: BET/MTV/Fuel for positive versus negative. Now as of today and the past few days of getting nothing but either agreement or anger from "experts" and fellow members, I'm guessing I'd give this a 5-15% chance of paying us millions. This high a chance, only because 8 years I had a personal & private breakfast with a US Senitor and two time presidential nomony and he said, "this war isn't about weapons of mass destruction. It's about oil and national security. It will NOT cost as much as the average citizen imagines it will"! This man and I aren't close, yes I asked him via e-mail about dinar, he was vague and said there was a lot left to be completed and that he, being retired was out of the loop (I paraphrase). Needless to say I didn't press this well known gentlemen futher.

But, his words have always stayed in my mind. So, I give it a 5-15 % chance because maybe, just maybe there is something to this "petrodollar" thing behind the curtain. Anyone know more about that?

I appreciate the time you've spent forming your recent opinions...May I ask what are your %'s chances of this paying out?

RV to 3.00+: 0%

RV to 1.00+: 0%

RV to 0.10+: 0%

RV to 0.01+: 0%

Lop and increase to 3.00+ within a year: 1%

Lop and increase to 1.00 within a year: 10%

No lop, no significant RV, dinar stays between 1250 and 1100 to 1 for the next two years: 10%

Lop, dinar stays at 0.86 for the next year: 79%

RV to 3.00+: 0%

RV to 1.00+: 0%

RV to 0.10+: 0%

RV to 0.01+: 0%

Lop and increase to 3.00+ within a year: 1%

Lop and increase to 1.00 within a year: 10%

No lop, no significant RV, dinar stays between 1250 and 1100 to 1 for the next two years: 10%

Lop, dinar stays at 0.86 for the next year: 79%

I concur.