Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rons article about rv'ing, thought the lop section would like a chance to comment

sonny1

please everyone, stay respectful, i can see this getting out of hand fast...

So you think it will RV at .10 (so after that 1 IQD will be worth 0.10 USD), and THEN it will RD (delete the three zeros) so 1 new-dianr will be worth $100 USD? Really?

really? come on dont act like that, i dont talk like that to you guys, dont try to make me look stupid now.

• Upvote 2

were do you get this 1000 times, think it will rv at .10, so 100 times

let me share something with you my friend, if iraq rv's at .10 do you know that they will have to pay less 2.2-2.8 trillion out of country debt on the rv (if there numbers are right) than they would of had to pay before there debts were waived by all the countries that said poooof to there debt....

If Iraq RVed to 1000 times the current value they would be a 1.00. Hence you can buy 1000 dinar for a dollar.

Iraq cannot RV to .10 overnight. Jumps like that are impossible in economics. How many times do we have to go through this? SHOW ME!!!!!!!! Show me when it has ever been done. WHY has it never been done? Because its impossible. Please dont come with the undervalued argument. We have been through that too many times. Give it a rest with the debt nonsense too please. These countries forgave debt for future oil deals and other back room deals. None of it has to do with Iraqs hyperinflated currency that they are obviously getting ready to redenominate. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I am not trying to be rude or confrontational sonny I am just saying Iraq would never ever in a jillion years on this planet or any other under any circumstances in any dimension or reality tell the world they were going to RV by 100,000%, 10,000%, 1000%, or 10 times, 100 times, or 1000 times its current value. It is absolutely mind blowing that they have told the world that they are going to slowly move to .001 and seriously shows the lack of competence in their government.

please everyone, stay respectful, i can see this getting out of hand fast...

really? come on dont act like that, i dont talk like that to you guys, dont try to make me look stupid now.

I'm just trying to understand your claimed scenario. The article says the value will be raised against the dollar (an RV) then the three zeros will be deleted, RD. So if it is to RV at 0.10 and then RD 1000:1, that DOES put the new-dinar at $100. Doesn't it? If that is not the scenario you think the OP is describing, then please correct how you view the article quoted in the OP. I really am not trying to misquote you or anything of the sort. :) Edited by dvforumuser

I'm just trying to understand your claimed scenario. The article says the value will be raised against the dollar (an RV) then the three zeros will be deleted, RD. So if it is to RV at 0.10 and then RD 1000:1, that DOES put the new-dinar at $100. Doesn't it? If that is not the scenario you think the OP is describing, then please correct how you view the article quoted in the OP. I really am not trying to misquote you or anything of the sort. :)

the article states rv then rd, my opinion is $.10

If Iraq RVed to 1000 times the current value they would be a 1.00. Hence you can buy 1000 dinar for a dollar.

Iraq cannot RV to .10 overnight. Jumps like that are impossible in economics. How many times do we have to go through this? SHOW ME!!!!!!!! Show me when it has ever been done. WHY has it never been done? Because its impossible. Please dont come with the undervalued argument. We have been through that too many times. Give it a rest with the debt nonsense too please. These countries forgave debt for future oil deals and other back room deals. None of it has to do with Iraqs hyperinflated currency that they are obviously getting ready to redenominate. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I am not trying to be rude or confrontational sonny I am just saying Iraq would never ever in a jillion years on this planet or any other under any circumstances in any dimension or reality tell the world they were going to RV by 100,000%, 10,000%, 1000%, or 10 times, 100 times, or 1000 times its current value. It is absolutely mind blowing that they have told the world that they are going to slowly move to .001 and seriously shows the lack of competence in their government.

o no you have not!!!!!!!! you have said they are gonna LOP for the longest time now you are going back and saying its not gonna be this rate and that rate dude youre all over the place just admit you are more than likely wrong and move on.

Edited by easyrider

o no you have not!!!!!!!! you have said they are gonna LOP for the longest time now you are going back and saying its not gonna be this rate and that rate dude youre all over the place just admit you are more than likely wrong and move on.

i have to agree, dinarck always calls a spade a spade, and he seems to be back tracking a tad. look out dinarck they will be calling you okie soon. lol

were do you get this 1000 times, think it will rv at .10, so 100 times

let me share something with you my friend, if iraq rv's at .10 do you know that they will have to pay less 2.2-2.8 trillion out of country debt on the rv (if there numbers are right) than they would of had to pay before there debts were waived by all the countries that said poooof to there debt....

and dinarc bud, you sound like the rv'er that puts stuff in the article that it doesnt even say, they are completely denying 1000-1, and its because they cant lie to a future business partner-investor...

Sonny the article clearly says.......

Iraqi Central Bank denied the rumors by making the dollar worth a thousand dinars

What does it say before that?

It says the M.O.F. says they will raise the value of the dinar before they delete the zeros.

Duh, what do you think it says. It says what I posted earlier.

And where are you at easy? You are believing that Iraq is telling everyone that they are about to RV to 1.00 USD overnight. Why am I not surprised?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sonny the article clearly says.......

Iraqi Central Bank denied the rumors by making the dollar worth a thousand dinars

What does it say before that?

It says the M.O.F. says they will raise the value of the dinar before they delete the zeros.

Duh, what do you think it says. It says what I posted earlier.

And where are you at easy? You are believing that Iraq is telling everyone that they are about to RV to 1.00 USD overnight. Why am I not surprised?

ok now you want to resort on telling me what i know as a rate listen man ive always held true and have never doubted they will RV you at least gotta give me that and you, jmw, and legolas have done your research but have always said theres no poissiblity and i quote you they could revlaue so it seems you are backtracking and you know what thats fine just admit it and lets move on. No one knows the rate dinarick come on man.

i have to agree, dinarck always calls a spade a spade, and he seems to be back tracking a tad. look out dinarck they will be calling you okie soon. lol

Come on guys. I know for a fact sonny that you have been reading my post for a long time and as long as I can remember I have been saying they will come to .001 before they RD. Now they are confirming it and all you can do is read a massive overnight RV to 1.00 out of them saying they will come to .001 before the RD. I am not all over anywhere. Seems you and easy arent either. You are both still believing the impossible and now believing that Iraq is telling us that they will do the impossible. I expect delusion from easy but from you sonny I would expect you to use that brain that I know you have to see what is clearly going on. Read my post again. The second one, and then tell me what sounds more plausible. It or Iraq telling the world that they are going to RV 100,000% overnight in the future.

ok now you want to resort on telling me what i know as a rate listen man ive always held true and have never doubted they will RV you at least gotta give me that and you, jmw, and legolas have done your research but have always said theres no poissiblity and i quote you they could revlaue so it seems you are backtracking and you know what thats fine just admit it and lets move on. No one knows the rate dinarick come on man.

I have a lot of respect for what you post and your opinions on the RV... I enjoy reading what you have to say so thank you :)

Yeah. I am telling you that you think you know the rate. You think this article says RV and the article says equal to a dollar. So obviously you think it will RV to a dollar.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID IT CAN ONLY RV IN SMALL INCREMENTS OVER TIME? That is what .00085 to .001 is so I am not backtracking anywhere. If anyone needs to backtrack it would be you from your its gonna RV mentality with ZERO evidence or facts to back it up.

so the article doesnt say raise the value then then then rd?

come on you sound like some of the rv crowd here, it says what it says frank

Raising the value by 1% is raising the value. Raising the value by 10% is raising the value. Raising the value to 1000 to 1 and then lopping is raising the value. All those are reasonable And probably within their capability.

Show me where it says they're raising the value by over 10,000%. 10,000%+ is not reasonable, and not within their abilities.

Yeah. I am telling you that you think you know the rate. You think this article says RV and the article says equal to a dollar. So obviously you think it will RV to a dollar.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID IT CAN ONLY RV IN SMALL INCREMENTS OVER TIME? That is what .00085 to .001 is so I am not backtracking anywhere. If anyone needs to backtrack it would be you from your its gonna RV mentality with ZERO evidence or facts to back it up.

WOW , so its not you that hasnt never said that they would RD first and there was no way they would revalue because of the money supply right? Dinarick ive been around a long time even before i joined i watched this site dont treat me like a newbie. Obviously we dont agree and you can cal me an idiot or anything you want but ive held true to myself and i cant say that about yourself and i admit i dont know what rate they will come out with.

WOW , so its not you that hasnt never said that they would RD first and there was no way they would revalue because of the money supply right? Dinarick ive been around a long time even before i joined i watched this site dont treat me like a newbie. Obviously we dont agree and you can cal me an idiot or anything you want but ive held true to myself and i cant say that about yourself and i admit i dont know what rate they will come out with.

Dude... Where have you been easy. Any of the regulars here can confirm that I have said a million time that they would probably come to .001 before or during the RD. It shouldnt be that hard for me to prove it to you by looking up previous post.

When did I ever call you an idiot? I will call your thinking delusional but thinking like that should be expected in dinar land.

THERE IS NO RATE!!!!!! The whole rate garbage is just another tool that pumpers have used to brainwash you into believing there could be a rate. They cannot RV like you think. They are in a hyperinflated sate. They can move in small blips over time but NEVER come out with a "rate". What a joke.

Edited by dinarck

Understood sonny. I dont like having to defend myself and I am sure easy doesnt either. There is really no need for us to have to.

The article can be read as a massive RV or it can be read as how I posted it. The only question I will have to ask is which is more likely?

the article states rv then rd, my opinion is $.10

Right it says raise the value (RV) then delete the three zeros (RD). So the three zeros is a 1000:1 RD right? (if not what is it?). So with that, how do you get to $.10 ?

What was your grade in math class? :blink:

Where is my math error? Edited by dvforumuser

Right it says raise the value (RV) then delete the three zeros (RD). So the three zeros is a 1000:1 RD right? (if not what is it?). So with that, how do you get to $.10 ?

Where is my math error?

it doesnt matter, its 2 years old, i think they will rv at 1 dime per dinar u.s.

it doesnt matter, its 2 years old, i think they will rv at 1 dime per dinar u.s.

Although it is two years old it seems they are still saying the same thing. Here is part of a post from a day or two ago.

CBI Source: reveal the intentions to raise the value of each Iraqi Dinar to $1 usd per IQD

Date: Wednesday,

21-03-2012 07: 48 pm

www.almowatennews.com

Detected by a source in the Iraqi Central Bank are four companies currently competing to win a print project which will generate new Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros graceful, with the Central Bank will raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually towards the day to begin replacement where the value will be in the absence of a wiggle one equivalent of IQD one US dollar.

The source said the Bank noting blockbuster to buy hard currency auction sponsored by the Central, to sell the dollar worth less than the previous 3, 4 points, with the imposition of conditions of purchase to prevent exploitation of the market to meet the demands of neighbouring countries which suffer from economic sanctions and the devaluation of their national currencies, to rebalance local market which saw and by the rapid fluctuations in prices stated dinar, noting that everyone knows that the Central Bank has succeeded Actually raise the value of the dinar is a thoughtful and intelligent since 2003 until now that was the dollar equivalent of 240 dinars, but now the price has risen to 1120 per dollar, this is one of the most important tasks of the Central Bank, which is responsible for monetary policy in the country, and one of the most important endeavours is to raise the value of the national currency to achieve higher purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen.

Again they are saying they will come to .001 before they RD. It is unbelievable that they would say this. We have had conversations on if in fact this is what they are saying and I am still leaning towards yes, it is what they are saying. I just cannot figure out why.

the thing is, i feel they can tip there hand so to speak, its not like people are going to cbi and buying dinar, shabbs has admitted releasing u.s.d for dinar, shabbs has gotten to a point were he is comfortable with what is out, and he knows what he will be on the hook for, that is if they have to pay it back.. all my opinion of course