Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets Grow Up

bamagirl

I didn't see this thread when I started one. Didn't want to step on any toes. You got the right idea. I'm with you all the way. Lets just be cool with each other. Lets let the meanest thing we do is hit the ignore button. I think we can at least agree to disagree without getting personal. Come on now......group hug. :D

• Upvote 1

I didn't see this thread when I started one. Didn't want to step on any toes. You got the right idea. I'm with you all the way. Lets just be cool with each other. Lets let the meanest thing we do is hit the ignore button. I think we can at least agree to disagree without getting personal. Come on now......group hug. :D

I started this last night trying to ease some tensions......I love my DV family and don't want it to fall apart...

I got so wrapped up, I used all my negs. I apologize to all those I negged. Bama, you are the bigger man(woman). True our goal is the same, so lets focus our energy in the same direction. Thanks Bama girl.

she's all Woman .....

She can kill with a smile

She can wound with her eyes

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

And she only reveals what she wants you to see

She hides like a child,

But she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to love

She can take you or leave you

She can ask for the truth

But she'll never believe you

And she'll take what you give her, as long as it's free

Yeah, she steals like a thief

Oh--she takes care of herself

She can wait if she wants

She's ahead of her time

Oh--and she never gives out

And she never gives in

She just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more

Than the Garden of Eden

Then she'll carelessly cut you

And laugh while you're bleedin'

But she'll bring out the best

And the worst you can be

Blame it all on yourself

Cause she's always a woman to me

She's ahead of her time

And she never gives in

She is frequently kind

And she's suddenly cruel

She can do as she pleases

She's nobody's fool

And she can't be convicted

She's earned her degree

And the most she will do

Is throw shadows at you

--Billy Joel--

• Upvote 4

well they don't call this a roller coaster ride for nothing. & people will be that a** they where brought up to be & some can be going threw rough times causing them to just fly off the handle one thing for sure is we can never know what someone else is really dealing with or going threw.

It has never made any sense to me why people get upset and throw red rocks when they read an opinion they don't like. It's one person's opinion, it should only give the reader something to think about and either agree with or dismiss.

I have seen plenty of posts about RD's that were respectful get bashed, negged and made fun of. To me, that means it's the reader who has the problem, and we seem to have a lot of problems.,

Thanks for bringing this problem to light.

Fully agreed, my Friend... That's why I stopped a few months ago already ( admit I used to do that before ) to give negs and only give pluses or nothing.. If I happen to disagree for whatever reason I'll either try to respond and get my point across ( politely, if possible) or I can always choose to move on

Why do I have a sudden feeling of lighting a candle, and singing We Are The World, We Are The Children...........

:D :D :D

I know.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1gp3F5NhY

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I think we all need to bury the hatchet and start anew. Lets do like some religions and pretend we just went to confession and now we all have a clean slate. Forget all your previous biases and treat each other with the respect we demand.

• Downvote 1

Shoot... I'm recalling right now me singing this one with a couple of Italian friends in front of a tv shop window in Salvador ( city with a 90% African descent Pop,) , Brazil in 1985 while song was broadcasted on a few screens... People started gathering around and we all sung together... It was magical ( at least for myself) ....Now,...I'm getting some tears, Folks....

Edited by umbertino

I think we all need to bury the hatchet and start anew. Lets do like some religions and pretend we just went to confession and now we all have a clean slate. Forget all your previous biases and treat each other with the respect we demand.

Great idea cooked!

Shoot... I'm recalling right now me singing this one with a couple of Italian friends in front of a tv shop window in Salvador ( city with a 90% African descent Pop,) , Brazil in 1985 while song was broadcasted on a few screens... People started gathering around and we all sung together... It was magical ( at least for myself) ....Now,...I'm getting some tears, Folks....

Sounds like a great time Umb

She can kill with a smile

She can wound with her eyes

She can ruin your faith with her casual lies

And she only reveals what she wants you to see

She hides like a child,

She can lead you to love

She can take you or leave you

She can ask for the truth

But she'll never believe you

And she'll take what you give her, as long as it's free

Yeah, she steals like a thief

She's ahead of her time

And she never gives in

And she'll promise you more

Than the Garden of Eden

Then she'll carelessly cut you

And laugh while you're bleedin'

But she'll bring out the best

And the worst you can be

Blame it all on yourself

Cause she's always a woman to me

She's ahead of her time

And she never gives in

She is frequently kind

And she's suddenly cruel

She can do as she pleases

She's nobody's fool

And she can't be convicted

She's earned her degree

And the most she will do

Is throw shadows at you

--Billy Joel--

Never underestimate a woman :)

Umb,

I miss ya.... Is the lounge still open ? ;)

lol... I'm sure it is... Smile.. But you know.. It's not the only place where I hang out.......Today I visited a few threads that caught my att'n.....I might go and spin some music sometime tonight....Smile.....

Fully agreed, my Friend... That's why I stopped a few months ago already ( admit I used to do that before ) to give negs and only give pluses or nothing.. If I happen to disagree for whatever reason I'll either try to respond and get my point across ( politely, if possible) or I can always choose to move on

I know.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1gp3F5NhY

Thanks, I think I'm just going to call out hypocrisy when I see it. I want to make money just like everybody else, but this forum is a two way street.

• Upvote 1