Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

February 26, a 17 year old boy was walking home - Trayvon Martin

mojack

I know those folk. Always saying "Wake up America!", "Stop being sheep!", "time for your shearing"......yet, all seem to be part of the same HERD. Yeah, I know those folk. ;)

GO RV, then BV

not sure what it is your talking about shab

People, stop acting like the police just arrived, looked around, and let this guy walk home. The police took Zimmerman into custody and to the police station, in cuffs.

At the station, they looked at witness statements and all the evidence they had, and at that point they said they didn't have enough to charge him officially.

• Upvote 3

I agree - this was so wrong. I have a seventeen year old son...I can't imagine the devastation. This guy should fry.

We're you there ? Innocent until proven guilty , period ! Shut up unless you know what u r spewing . Yes a tragity but why are the black so called leaders trying to make this into a black white thing . I never sold any slaves . It was 156 years or soooooo ago . Move forward and get a job . Focus on your family and making things better for them . It's always a crying and blaming everyone else except themselves fictitious thing . So fed up with the moaning . get a Life ................quit bitching and blaming , wait for results . Bet you won't be satisfied with those either . Bet ya ..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A lot of the comments were made based on the information that was available at the time, which of course is from the main stream media, which of course loves sensationalism. Anyone have suggestions for news sources that might not be so biased?

Go to GBTV.com and tune in to The Glenn Beck Show and The Real News from The Blaze. Glenn is about the only one who has the guts to expose the progressive(communist) media agenda to mold this country into thier vision of America. Since Glenn and Judge Napolitano's shows were taken off Fox, there is nowhere on network or cable TV to get the truth. :P

• Upvote 3

Thinking about so many on this forum saying they're not racist; well I can believe that, but biased is just as deadly!

Sign the petition for justice:

http://www.change.or...ce=action_alert

George Zimmerman Is Not A Racist

Years ago, Dr. Martin luther King wrote: "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." He used the term to describe those who, in the belief that they were advancing a greater good, made themselves parties to bigotry and hatred.

It is a phrase we use a lot at CFSO, usually to describe those elements within the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security who sincerely believe that they have the right to routinely break laws in the pursuit of the "greater good" of national security. And to describe those others, in the State Department, who stand by as laws are broken, in the sincere belief that law enforcement agents are always "good," and that whatever is done in the name of security is "good."

It is not often that we write about things having little to do with the State Department, but events in an Orlando suburb present such a perfect example of what happens when good people take the law into their own hands, that we have to comment.

On February 26, a seventeen year old boy was walking home from a convenience store, to which he had gone to buy candy. He was spotted by a "neighborhood watch" captain, who found him suspicious, and who called the police for advice. He described the boy as appearing suspicious, saying "This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about," Zimmerman told dispatchers, adding, "These @!$%#s. They always get away."

The dispatcher, hearing heavy breathing on the phone, asked Zimmerman: "Are you following him?"

"Yeah," Zimmerman said.

"Okay, we don't need you to do that," the dispatcher responded.

But Zimmerman, good conscientious soul that he was, ignored that advice - determined to protect his neighborhood from all manner of scum. He followed the boy, confronted him, and killed him. Neighbors reported hearing the boy beg for his life, and then begin to cry before being shot point blank in the chest. The pleas and crying - and gunshots followed by silence - can be heard on a number of 911 calls made by neighbors concerned by the commotion. A friend of the boy's who had been on the phone with him in a call that ended with the confrontation, describes him as wondering why he was being followed, and asking his killer: "why are you following me?"

The FBI is now investigating the matter as a hate crime. And it certainly is.

But it is probably not a hate crime based on race. We think it is worse than that.

The reason 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was killed is because "These @!$%#s always get away." These @!$%#s are not always black. Or Hispanic. Or white. They are people - anyone at all - who people like Zimmerman - good conscientious "protectors" of the rest of us - good neighbors, church goers, family men - consider to be suspicious. George Zimmerman did not want another @!$%# to get away. So he killed him in cold blood. It was not racist. Merely biased. By Zimmerman's belief that "suspicious people" must be stopped at all costs, and by any means possible.

The same thing happens every day, to a much smaller degree, in the Department of State, as the Bureau of Diplomatic Security selects individuals that it considers to be @!$%#s, and sets about diligently ensuring, through illegal as well as legal means, that they will not get away. Innocent employees are entrapped, lied about, set up, stripped of their security clearances, maligned, and eventually fired, not because they did anything wrong, but because DR and his band of thugs believe that "protecting national security" trumps the laws and constitution of the United States.

Zimmerman should be tried for first-degree murder.

Neither is a "protector" of anything or anyone but their own bigoted selves.

I approve this message. Mojack

the fact that you posted that petition is biased and wrong MoMo. Lets go ahead and portray a 6'2" young man as a little boy with candy????

the fact that you posted that petition is biased and wrong MoMo. Lets go ahead and portray a 6'2" young man as a little boy with candy????

And decide without having even been there that he was an innocent victim. The loss of life is a tragedy, but you should not be fueling the fire of ignorance. Even stating that there has been a mis-interpretation of self defense is wrong. The laws on the books work, let the due process of law work. The last thing we need is more change.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People, stop acting like the police just arrived, looked around, and let this guy walk home. The police took Zimmerman into custody and to the police station, in cuffs.

At the station, they looked at witness statements and all the evidence they had, and at that point they said they didn't have enough to charge him officially.

Seems they should have at least given him a toxicology test, especially since a law enforcement expert stated Zimmerman sounded intoxicated on the 911 tapes. This is standard homicide procedure and they even performed one ironically on Martin the victim who tested clean and had no criminal record. George Zimmerman, despite the police stating that he was "squeaky clean" certainly has a record, and a violent one at that, it's a shame however that we will never know if he was clean or not. Epic failure!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

efT0w.jpg

Let the healing begin...

LOL! That pic is not even Trayvon Martin. This has already been debunked. Even if it was Martin,,,,"ohhhh nooooooo, he's flipping the bird, he definitely deserved to get shot" Let the circus continue

Edited by NEODinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOL! That pic is not even Trayvon Martin. This has already been debunked. Even if it was Martin,,,,"ohhhh nooooooo, he's flipping the bird, he definitely deserved to get shot" Let the circus continue

My point simply is that there can be no healing until those that jump to conclusions admit as much... If it does in fact come out that TM assaulted Zimm then I would love to see some "We are sorry Zimm" shirts worn by the people that quickly wanted him hung.

• Upvote 1

My point simply is that there can be no healing until those that jump to conclusions admit as much... If it does in fact come out that TM assaulted Zimm then I would love to see some "We are sorry Zimm" shirts worn by the people that quickly wanted him hung.

Well it's basically zimmerman's and an unidentified child witness's word against video footage, audio recording, and a handful of counter witnesses. Not sure what evidence to expect in his defense.

As far as the T-shirt goes, I don't know about that, I mean is there a "We are sorry OJ t-shirt"? He was acquitted after all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well it's basically zimmerman's and an unidentified child witness's word against video footage, audio recording, and a handful of counter witnesses. Not sure what evidence to expect in his defense.

As far as the T-shirt goes, I don't know about that, I mean is there a "We are sorry OJ t-shirt"? He was acquitted after all.

It's true that OJ got off but no one believes he is innocent...

As far as what information is or is not available you are continuing to prove the point about not healing and learning from all of this. Each time I said anything positive about Zimm I made it clear that the facts need to be first and foremost. If Zimm did just walk up to TM and shoot him then he should fry.

Denying the truth in order not to accept wrongfully accusing someone is going to be the real thing that comes from all of this for everyone if what seems likely in all of this is true... I mean when was the last time someone in a gated community walked up to a stranger and shot him? When was the last time a 17 year old decided he was being dissed and beat someone up?

It's true that OJ got off but no one believes he is innocent...

As far as what information is or is not available you are continuing to prove the point about not healing and learning from all of this. Each time I said anything positive about Zimm I made it clear that the facts need to be first and foremost. If Zimm did just walk up to TM and shoot him then he should fry.

Denying the truth in order not to accept wrongfully accusing someone is going to be the real thing that comes from all of this for everyone if what seems likely in all of this is true... I mean when was the last time someone in a gated community walked up to a stranger and shot him? When was the last time a 17 year old decided he was being dissed and beat someone up?

Exactly my point regarding OJ. All logic points to his guilt, but you didn't hear many people, making excuses and saying oh wait, we need to reserve judgement until the verdict. No they were ready to fry OJ, before and still after his acquittal. I think OJ was guilty just like I think Zimmerman is guilty. Saying Zimmerman acted in self defense is on par with believing OJ was acting in self defense, it simply doesn't make sense and it doesn't match with the video footage.

So even though 98% of the evidence points to Zimmerman's guilt, you are willing to believe he is innocent because you can't think of time someone was randomly shot in a somewhat decent area and that teenagers sometimes get into fights? I don't know how that is reasonable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Exactly my point regarding OJ. All logic points to his guilt, but you didn't hear many people, making excuses and saying oh wait, we need to reserve judgement until the verdict. No they were ready to fry OJ, before and still after his acquittal. I think OJ was guilty just like I think Zimmerman is guilty. Saying Zimmerman acted in self defense is on par with believing OJ was acting in self defense, it simply doesn't make sense and it doesn't match with the video footage.

So even though 98% of the evidence points to Zimmerman's guilt, you are willing to believe he is innocent because you can't think of time someone was randomly shot in a somewhat decent area and that teenagers sometimes get into fights? I don't know how that is reasonable.

WOW, you've got new information that I haven't been able to find. Where can I see this video footage of what happened?

there is no video of the confrontation that I have seen, audio is limited, what witnesses? If you are refering to the police station surveilance cam, I don't think you could tell anything from that video because of its low quality. If Zimmerman sustained injuries from an attack, the police would have detailed photos. On the other side of the coin, you could be struck and thrown to the ground and not necessarily have visual indications?

• Upvote 1

there is no video of the confrontation that I have seen, audio is limited, what witnesses? If you are refering to the police station surveilance cam, I don't think you could tell anything from that video because of its low quality. If Zimmerman sustained injuries from an attack, the police would have detailed photos. On the other side of the coin, you could be struck and thrown to the ground and not necessarily have visual indications?

Yeah, I was referring to the police station cam. The footage from zimmerman at the police station clearly shows a man who has not sustained the type of injuries he claimed to have received from a violent life threatening scuffle. There was no blood or blood stained clothing, no substantial gaping wounds. agreed maybe he didn't receive any injuries and was still beaten up, fine, then why lie and claim severe injuries. It seems if someone were beating the man enough to for him to shoot, you would see some evidence of that?? And why no toxicology test on Zimmerman?? They gave one to Martin, ironically.

Plus even if Zimmerman had any wounds, which he may have minor wounds, wouldn't it be more logical to assume that they could have been a result of Trayvon defending himself against Zimmerman. We ALL heard Trayvon screaming for his life in all the tapes and it certainly wasn't Zimmerman as he also claimed. We do know that Zimmerman was the aggressor, has a record of violence including resisting arrest and domestic violence against a women. We do know that Zimmerman's neighbors have accused him of racially profiling young blacks, and we know thats exactly what he did to Trayvon since his reason for suspicion was he had a hoodie on was kinda looking about.

There was 13 year old boy who witnessed some of what happened, I believe he was walking his dog at the time and heard Trayvon screaming. And I believe there is another unidentified 13 year old witness that supposedly heard Zimmerman screaming and saw zimmerman on the ground but no one knows who this mysterious witness is yet. The other witnesses I was referring to were the neighbors who all reported hearing Martin screaming and not Zimmerman.

I mean considering his shady past, from a character standpoint alone zimmerman is lacking. Martin had no record, was a good student academically, and was clean of all drugs even though the right is trying to paint him as a druggie for getting suspended for having weed residue in his backpack as if thats uncommon ya know?

WOW, you've got new information that I haven't been able to find. Where can I see this video footage of what happened?

I was referring to the station footage, sorry if I mixed that up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I mean considering his shady past, from a character standpoint alone zimmerman is lacking. Martin had no record, was a good student academically, and was clean of all drugs even though the right is trying to paint him as a druggie for getting suspended for having weed residue in his backpack as if thats uncommon ya know?

That is a brilliant observation. You are quite the sleuth to have figured out that this whole thing is a right wing conspiracy. LOL :lol:

How about we leave politics out of this and agree that a tragedy happened in that town. So typical...

Edited by billbill

Yeah, I was referring to the police station cam. The footage from zimmerman at the police station clearly shows a man who has not sustained the type of injuries he claimed to have received from a violent life threatening scuffle. There was no blood or blood stained clothing, no substantial gaping wounds. agreed maybe he didn't receive any injuries and was still beaten up, fine, then why lie and claim severe injuries. It seems if someone were beating the man enough to for him to shoot, you would see some evidence of that?? And why no toxicology test on Zimmerman?? They gave one to Martin, ironically.

Plus even if Zimmerman had any wounds, which he may have minor wounds, wouldn't it be more logical to assume that they could have been a result of Trayvon defending himself against Zimmerman. We ALL heard Trayvon screaming for his life in all the tapes and it certainly wasn't Zimmerman as he also claimed. We do know that Zimmerman was the aggressor, has a record of violence including resisting arrest and domestic violence against a women. We do know that Zimmerman's neighbors have accused him of racially profiling young blacks, and we know thats exactly what he did to Trayvon since his reason for suspicion was he had a hoodie on was kinda looking about.

There was 13 year old boy who witnessed some of what happened, I believe he was walking his dog at the time and heard Trayvon screaming. And I believe there is another unidentified 13 year old witness that supposedly heard Zimmerman screaming and saw zimmerman on the ground but no one knows who this mysterious witness is yet. The other witnesses I was referring to were the neighbors who all reported hearing Martin screaming and not Zimmerman.

I was referring to the station footage, sorry if I mixed that up.

Perhaps you should do more investigation before speaking:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

and as i pointed out about his problems with his girlfriend:

When I see a person with 1 domestic abuse violation after which they leave the person they were involved with I see a smart person. More often people stay with their partners and keep abusing each other. Lets face it, no matter what happened with his girl he is going to get charged even is she was beating on him.

Also if the fighting with officer was at the same time I can see being upset that you are getting arrested because your woman was beating on you which happens much more then people realize.

As I assess the available information on both parties I see Zimmerman still more as the likely victim. I agree that as a teen if an adult asked me a question about why I was in a area (even my own neighborhood) I simply would have answered even if it was a smart answer.

Jumping on someone and beating them for questioning you is very thug. That is inescapable. While having 1 domestic abuse on your record could have reasonable doubt as to someone being an instigator.

Of course this is all based on current information and further information will show the truth of the matter.

Quick question: The guy screaming for help in the video, does he sound like he is having his head pounded into the concrete? It seems like the screamers screams would be interrupted each time his head bounced.

Quick question: The guy screaming for help in the video, does he sound like he is having his head pounded into the concrete? It seems like the screamers screams would be interrupted each time his head bounced.

Now that is funny!!!! :P

Seems they should have at least given him a toxicology test, especially since a law enforcement expert stated Zimmerman sounded intoxicated on the 911 tapes. This is standard homicide procedure and they even performed one ironically on Martin the victim who tested clean and had no criminal record. George Zimmerman, despite the police stating that he was "squeaky clean" certainly has a record, and a violent one at that, it's a shame however that we will never know if he was clean or not. Epic failure!!

No record? He had been kicked out of 2 schools and suspended that day for theft, gang affiliation, drugs, vandalism, and assaulting a bus driver. Yep he is an innocent person who was witnessed looking into windows in that neighborhood. That is what started this whole nonsense, suspicious behavior, not innocently walking home with candy and minding his own. No, no one knew this before, but now that it has come to light it makes sense that could be possible the kid was witnessed casing houses, but the past really has no bearing. It was all about what was seen that night.

Yes, Zimmerman has a past, who doesn't? We do not know what transpired in those incidents, and they have no bearing. As far as the cop saying that he sounded intoxicated, it is BS. I have heard all the 911 calls, he in no way sounded impaired; also, not every department screens for drugs and alcohol upon arrest. FACT! It is not standard homicide procedure. Fact! This comes from a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA! You have to be witnessed on scene as being impaired..

Where are you getting your information? The media?

As for the kid, part of an autopsy is toxicology reports, ect.. stop trying to make it sound like a he was singled out.

Edited by iamlizzyb
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Didn't Zimmerman pursue Martin and eventually cause an altercation? Per the tapes he was pursuing and from that point on, we only have Zimmerman's word that he turned to go back to his vehicle. Can anyone believe the overzealous watchman really took his eyes off of Martin or did not continue to pursue Martin farther, questioning and/or taunting him from being there? It's not an open and shut case from the spot of incident and that's why there's now an investigation.

mokack, very true the verdict isnt out. Apparently they have a phone conversation that the kid was on with his girlfriend and what she heard etc. We will learn more with time. The amount of frustration in my view is still premature. This case is going to be played out with pin point accuracy of the law due to all the press it has received. We all need to sit back and watch. They have a march in the town where he lives not too far from this part of town where I live... Everyone wants Zimmerman to get arrested. There is a 10,000 reward on his head. It is really a bit out of control. Would he have gotten away with a possible murder if not for all this media attention... POSSIBLY. Now something is going to happen. Either we learn more details slowly... LIKE WE HAVE BEEN. We already see newer pictures of both. THE MEDIA HAS BEEN PLAYING ALL OF US. THAT is the part we need marches about! The media should be held accountable for how they portray some of this.

Anyway, as I said before thsi will play out and I believe in the right way.

Peace all.

• Upvote 2

You cannot determine anything from that footage.

Perhaps you can't

That is a brilliant observation. You are quite the sleuth to have figured out that this whole thing is a right wing conspiracy. LOL :lol:

How about we leave politics out of this and agree that a tragedy happened in that town. So typical...

Well considering a whole "sleuth" of blatantly phony photos have been surfacing all over conservative websites including Michelle malkin's your right it would be totally crazy to think they were trying to slander him. LOL!

Good point

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good point

it wasn't a point, it was a joke... the screams could have been at any time after Zimm got knocked down (before or after any head pounding.)

As you could even consider that a point means no one is going to be able to get a straight thought from you.

Anyone else being blinded by the media? lol