Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How the **** are we going to know ?

bluebow

So is it just me or other people wondering how the **** we are going to find out when this RV actually happens because i keep hearing things like dont wait for the CBI because it wont show or will take ages to show. dont phone your bank cos they wont know or it wont show on their screens, dont wait for it to show on FOREX, etc

So my question is, if its not going to show anywhere and no bank will tell you how the bloody hell are we going to know when to cash in or not? im mean what WTF! as all of you will know reports an rumours coming it it all basically went through at the weekend, but still nothing, just guru after guru adding their bit repeat rhetoric.

So not sure about you but im getting tired of all the hype an b******t is any of them able to just say it straight and when we we actually see the proof!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So is it just me or other people wondering how the **** we are going to find out when this RV actually happens because i keep hearing things like dont wait for the CBI because it wont show or will take ages to show. dont phone your bank cos they wont know or it wont show on their screens, dont wait for it to show on FOREX, etc

So my question is, if its not going to show anywhere and no bank will tell you how the bloody hell are we going to know when to cash in or not? im mean what WTF! as all of you will know reports an rumours coming it it all basically went through at the weekend, but still nothing, just guru after guru adding their bit repeat rhetoric.

So not sure about you but im getting tired of all the hype an b******t is any of them able to just say it straight and when we we actually see the proof!

Man you are a newbie and you expect to get rich over night, just settle down trust me you will know when it RV's.. I've been in this investment for almost 8 1/2 years.. So for you to survive this Roller Coaster ride you will need a little patience. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Relax, theres no rush. if and when theres an rv you will see it on the cbi. there will be plenty of info when it happens.

dont fall into the trap of listening to the gurus. They are all full of it, and just out to fill their pockets. they have called the rv every week for the past eight years. you wont miss out, i promise

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough, im only a newbie in this forum though.

Its not impatience its more annoyance with info from all angles.

I am positive about it and didnt expect this to happen quickly, just want to know how we will actually find out considering all the reports about not hearing it here or there.

Cheers for your replies

• Upvote 1

When I first invested a few years ago I listened to all the guru predictions. Then I read up on the investment and what I believed had to happen. Chapter 7 released, full GOI in place, Erbil agreement signed, finance laws changed to reflect new rates of exchange. Until that happens I don't care what anyone else says. The GURUs predict every day there will be an RV. Why anyone even reads their crap anymore is beyond me. Then you have people that post their crap only to then slam it. Read up, find out in your mind what must happen and relax. The timetable for an RV is theirs not ours. Good luck.

Fair enough, im only a newbie in this forum though.

Its not impatience its more annoyance with info from all angles.

I am positive about it and didnt expect this to happen quickly, just want to know how we will actually find out considering all the reports about not hearing it here or there.

Cheers for your replies

Honestly, if you want to know whats going just read the news. Do not read any guru material expecting to learn whats happening. yhe always curve their opinions pro rv every time. and even when they provide something thats tends to be true, its an article thats out in the media anyways. so stick to the news and that will save you a few years of heartache, that so many others have encountered

Try to relax......No use in getting over-stressed.....I do understand you though, having been in this for about 8 years......

You'll learn about the RV by way of the CBI and also through Adam...

Just check this site periodically ( and the CBI site) if doing so each day gets you too stressed.... Good Luck to us....

Cheers all men a women, looking around all any and all sources, but not a lot seems to be any clearer than long ago.

We wait with baited breath. i think when it happens i shall 'Cry havoc and let slip the chants of love an peace'.

When this happens .... it'll be on sky news.

• Upvote 1

Just keep an ear out....as soon as I recieve Adams notification you WILL hear my scream.....go RV!!!

I think we could probably form a DV "Scream-O Band" about that time don't you bama? wink.gif I hear my kids say I have sometimes lost touch with the younger generation... this will be my attempt to get in touch with the kid in me! laugh.gif

Cheers all men a women, looking around all any and all sources, but not a lot seems to be any clearer than long ago.

We wait with baited breath. i think when it happens i shall 'Cry havoc and let slip the chants of love an peace'.

haha As they say, "Whatever floats your boat." This beats the "dogs of war," I suppose. lol

I think we could probably form a DV "Scream-O Band" about that time don't you bama? wink.gif I hear my kids say I have sometimes lost touch with the younger generation... this will be my attempt to get in touch with the kid in me! laugh.gif

I've learned that I can usually get in touch with the kid in myself, but trying to get in touch with the kid in my kids is wasted effort. haha

• Upvote 1

Short answer ... stayed tuned to this forum. Adam will know and announce and we will all be sorting out our dinar to present for cash in.

And you might want to temper you attitude a bit ... you are likely to die of a heart attack if you keep allowing yourself to be so wound up by the gurus and all their bs. You want to be alive to enjoy the RV so just take it calm, and cool, and learn patience.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1