Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dan and Tony Conference call Sunday 3/18/12

yota691

Dan and Tony are excited about the news they have heard. Here is a short call that took place at 4:45pm on Sunday 3/18/12. If you want to hear it, here is the number 1-760-569-7699 pin # is 866976# Great Call

Dan: "The bottom line is this for me: we're closer than we've ever been. We've got confirmation that they're now trying to really push this thing through. We know that we should be excited and anticipate some things taking place. And right now if it doesn't happen in 15 minutes, if it doesn't happen when the European markets open, if it doesn't happen today, we know that they would not be continually talking about doing the Summit where they're talking about doing it now, if doesn't happen a week before then, so we're anxiously looking at Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday as the week goes forward. Right now I think is the first time watch we should be looking at."<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; ">That's the gist of it, and then he basically gets Tony to chime in with agreement....

Take it for what it's worth! wink.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Dan: "The bottom line is this for me: we're closer than we've ever been. We've got confirmation that they're now trying to really push this thing through. We know that we should be excited and anticipate some things taking place. And right now if it doesn't happen in 15 minutes, if it doesn't happen when the European markets open, if it doesn't happen today, we know that they would not be continually talking about doing the Summit where they're talking about doing it now, if doesn't happen a week before then, so we're anxiously looking at Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday as the week goes forward. Right now I think is the first time watch we should be looking at."

That's the gist of it, and then he basically gets Tony to chime in with agreement....

Thanks again Yota!

• Upvote 2

Please don't quit your day jobs based on this information.

Dan: "The bottom line is this for me: we're closer than we've ever been. We've got confirmation that they're now trying to really push this thing through. We know that we should be excited and anticipate some things taking place. And right now if it doesn't happen in 15 minutes, if it doesn't happen when the European markets open, if it doesn't happen today, we know that they would not be continually talking about doing the Summit where they're talking about doing it now, if doesn't happen a week before then, so we're anxiously looking at Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday as the week goes forward. Right now I think is the first time watch we should be looking at."

That's the gist of it, and then he basically gets Tony to chime in with agreement....

Thanks again Yota!

Will the circle be unbroken?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Please don't quit your day jobs based on this information.

Will the circle be unbroken?

Where did they mention anything about quitting your Job!!

Robo neg all you want, Don't matter to me!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Yota! It was a great call and perked me up considerably this morning. I am not familiar with 'Dan and Tony' or where they originate from, but just the fact that you put it out there was enough for me to listen to it. I sure hope they're right... Thanks much!

Pumping this morning? LOL

Yep I'm Pumping all the info i can for everybody here at DV, if you want to contribute do so. If you wanna act like a little child, you might want to go turn on the TV an watch some cartoons!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks again Yota!

Thanks for the Breakdown AoK

• Upvote 1

My pleasure Yota! Thank YOU for bringing it over! As Sarge said, "anything that says we're closer is music to my ears!" And if anyone takes the time to listen, it's short enough, maybe 15 minutes (though what I transcribed is from the first 3 min or so) it's encouraging without crossing over into "pumping" - at least from my perspective!

May it only be so!

Shalom! smile.gif

• Upvote 1

:blink::blink:

Who are Danny and Tony ? And how is this prognostication different than say - OKIE ? No links. Nothing to cross check. Trying to understand why this is not rumor ?

Maybe it's me. Maybe I missed a memo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dan and tony.......Is that a new ice cream? like Ben and Jerry's or maybe like Abbott & Costello who's on first, they always seem to end up on 2nd base.......Why.. I don't know........I'm andy Rooney, This and more on 61 minutes.....:huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is this from Dan and "TonyTNT'? If so, they have been calling it for a looooong time. Just sayin. No offense. I used to read their stuff. But after they called it time and time again, I stopped reading.

Thanks for the info though, Yota.

You are correct Alex- it is them.

However--- perhaps since Yota has eluded to knowing his own sources of intel, he wanted to convey his message through others--- so that he can share what he heard in a round about way.

That way if it comes to pass -- no harm no foul for him :)

Just me thinking outside the box :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Who are Danny and Tony ? And how is this prognostication different than say - OKIE ? No links. Nothing to cross check. Trying to understand why this is not rumor ?

Maybe it's me. Maybe I missed a memo.

Thanks for pointing it out that this should be in the Rumors section!! +1

As for who they are WELL.........................wink.gif

Is this from Dan and "TonyTNT'? If so, they have been calling it for a looooong time. Just sayin. No offense. I used to read their stuff. But after they called it time and time again, I stopped reading.

Thanks for the info though, Yota.

first time I've ever heard from them, it was email to me last night from somebody, thought i post it and pass it on!!

If it's one thing Yota is not it's a pumper! He brings more news and research than 90% of us here on DV.....Thanks for all you do and your countless hours you contribute!

Thanks I might just stick to the News and a few Off topic's from now on!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

The Dan and Tony Show! lol

Oh boy.. they have been saying the SAME THING (without actually saying ANYTHING... quite impressive actually..) for years now!

Honestly.. my hubby gets the conference calls sent to him by a friend (because we will not pay for their stupid sight)... and once in a blue moon we try to listen. Its hysterical because we joke about their calls.. they say the SAME THING on every call...

"We're closer than we've ever been" (Can you say...."DUUUHHHH"!) :rolleyes:

"Good things are happening"

"It's all positive"

"There have been some "meetings"

"We've been hearing good things"

"Guys...dont be foolish and buy more reserves"

"We're going to have the BEST WEEK EVER!"

DOES THAT ABOUT SUM UP THEIR CALLS WEEK AFTER MONTH AFTER YEAR??? :lol: