Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, Adam, I have a Question:

cgbrown

Hello Adam, I have read that Iraq paid Kuwait 120 Billion USD which took care of the border issues Kuwait was concerned with. This was also an issue

which the Chapter VII is tied to. Can we expect Chapter VII to be released now that this is done. If so, HCL should be close behind.

Wouldn't it make sense the RV would happen within the next couple of weeks? Thank you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam thanks for everything you do. Where exactly are we at with the budget and Erbil agreement? I am reading that they are done deals. Is that true? If so, how far away are we from the HCL being complete and Chapter 7? Thanks very much again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam does a weekly chat where you can ask questions, a thread usually pops up by the end of the week titled "Questions for Adam's chat" where you can type in what you want answered.

Sorry, but i don't get the reasoning behind this question. Adam conducts a weekly chat in chat room, where everyone can log in. Prior to the chat room encounter, questions are posed through a weekly thread. Adam chooses the question he deems most appropriate and answers them one by one.

You seem to have asked a question and the proceeded to answer your own question.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Sorry, but i don't get the reasoning behind this question. Adam conducts a weekly chat in chat room, where everyone can log in. Prior to the chat room encounter, questions are posed through a weekly thread. Adam chooses the question he deems most appropriate and answers them one by one.

You seem to have asked a question and the proceeded to answer your own question.

I apologize, I just realized this IS that thread. I'm looking for the red faced smily thing but one isn't there.

• Upvote 4

Adam. First all I know things are slow but moving forward. Thanks for all that you and your staff are doing for us. Question ? Do you think that because the contracting process has begun for the Central Bank to begin printing new Iraqi currency after deleting zero's is an indication we are definitely getting closer to the end of this great roller coaster ride. Link is: http://translate.goo...J-AkAZHJAE.html Thanks and Go RrrrrrrVvvvvvvvv

Based on this statement from the CBI:

It showed that "new dinar will be printed also groups as large as the 100 dinars, equivalent to the current currency 100 thousand dinars, as well as 50 dinars and twenty-five and categories of the youngest is ten dinars, five dinars, which without it would be a coin will be the favorite being the most traded in return will not be worn out."

http://translate.goo...J-AkAZHJAE.html

Does this seem to show that we will have a neutral RV, and then wait for it to rise once it is a recognized currency... Maybe 3-1 after some time?

Adam -

First of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for us and this investment.

My question is slightly off-topic, but wilh all the rumors flying around about the "dark cabal", I'd love to get your opinion on the conspiracy theories flying around. In particular, I'd love to hear what you have to say abut the Titanic's sinking being INTENTIONAL, to obliterate 600+ financially strong and honest folks all at once. I've always felt that there was an underlying purpose to that situation, and am curious to find out what your take on this is.

Thanks,

catone :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Last week you posted that this could RV anytime between "now and September." Yet, we know that the UN meeting is not until June and it is said that Chapter 7 could be lifted by then. How could we RV before then since it is also said that the RV should not happen before Chapter 7, for security reasons?

My question is about the complications of this RV. Will this be a straight normal RV or is this very complex and involved where the BIS and IMF all have say so in it? There has come up the question about baskets for this RV and how the IMF will be very involved and so forth or do you believe that this is entirely in the hands of Iraq and once they push the button to go for the RV, then the RV will happen? Thanks,

Adam I read your thesis from October of 2011, do you still hold to what you wrote then or has your opinion changed now? For example, do you still think the rv will come in low around .10 or perhaps a 1 to 1 ratio? Thank you.

Hi Adam, My questions this week are; Is Maliki just settling for the post of Defence Minister to push closer to a RV or is this a smoke and mirror situation, as in the past he has rejected a number of nominees presented by Iraqiya? And secondly, with all the gold that has been found in the past weeks, will that make the initial RV rate higher in your opinion? Thanks Adam....

Edited by Jrose

Hi Adam, My question is: What is really expected from the Arab Summit?. Is this event the starting point for all the Arab nations to give Iraq its blessing for them to move forward? Or is this just another event for the Arabs to come together?. What should we expect from this Summit, If Iraq does not RV before the conclusion. More delays??????

This news article came out today:

Iraqi Prime Minister calls for resignation to submit an Instant

بتاريخ : الأربعاء 21-03-2012 08:14 صباحا On: Wednesday 21/3/2012 8:14 بغداد/ المدى Baghdad / term

Called the Iraqi List, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign and immediately on the back of security incidents witnessed by a number of provinces of the country. Said Iraqi MP Talal Zobaie in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday

""The government was unable today to provide services to the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file."

Zobaie said: "The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people."

The series of bombings shook Baghdad yesterday provinces, Karbala and Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala and Nineveh, killed dozens dead and wounded.

For her part, the Iraqi National Accord Movement, led by Iyad Allawi, it will be a memo to the Arab summit on the situation in Iraq.

Hadi al-Wali Zalmi spokesman for the movement that the movement will confirm in the note the absence of national partnership, and the growing foreign influence in Iraq, and the continuation of the Iranian threat to the forces of the Iraqi national, and regional political, and violations of constitutional, and the expansion of arrests and absence in secret prisons, and exclusion and marginalization, and undo all has been agreed upon in the Convention on Arbil, which came the initiative of the national by the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and which formed the current government and it was in the full implementation of its provisions without cancel or freeze or get around, where has not been achieved none of them even today, which called for the president to call to a national conference to implement the Convention on Erbil, but the parties themselves have tended to dilute again a continuation of this approach in procrastination.

The official spokesman of the Iraqi National Accord Movement reasons for the movement to make a note to the Arab summit, saying: "With the approach of the Arab summit twenty-third in the city of Baghdad, timeless, and where she worked for Iraqi National Accord Movement continuously, since their response to Saddam's regime, to establish the relations of people Iraqi Arab peoples, and no continues for communication with the leaders and the Arab political movements, it confirms its commitment today and their commitment to the success of this event the great Arab, and the sharing of decent people are determined to return Iraq to the Arab Hadhanth.

I like the rear pillar Arab ruler at the thought of the movement was reflected in the political discourse and attitudes of its leader, Dr. Iyad Allawi, who was keen to repair the rift in relations between Iraq's Arab, during his stay at the top of the first government, and before that, leading up to today.

Read more:

If Maliki is forced to resign, do you think it will have a disastrous effect on the RV or will Shabibi continue on as planned.

Thanks

Hi Adam,

I have a cash in question. I'm VERY interested in your OSI cash in plan, however, I've had a huge financial set back caused by a theft. I'm babysitting a bunch of Dinars for very close friends that also want me to cash in for them. Since I don't think I'll recover financially before the RV to set up the OSI can I cash them in in the name of my LLC and 1099 my friends in order to pass the tax liability on? Thank you for the weekly chats!!

Good Morning Sir,

I believe a while ago you had said that if it gets close to RV'ing you will give kind of a last call for joining your VIP team. Is that still the case? If for example we wake up tomorrow and it has RV'd...would that be it we wouldn't get the last call chance?

Anyways, I look forward to your chats every week.

Blessings!

Hi Adam,

Your thoughts on "My Bank Story" would be very valuable to me and would like to hear the opinion of the other VIP's.

My story actually happened today.

My story is: since 2009, I opened a high yield checking at a bank in Texas City, Tx. and was given a Bank card so that I could make purchases either debit/credit.

The following year I established a saving account and also got a bank card for that account at the said bank.

Sometime in February of this year I got a new card in the mail to replace the old one.

For the first few weeks the card worked fine wherever I made purchases but, all of a sudden my card stopped working.

It created some very embarrassing moments for me at the restaurants, wal-mart, gas station and barbershop.

I called the bank and related the problem. They told me that sometimes individual business' systems at times mal-function and that maybe the reason.

As the problem continues, I call the bank a second time letting them know that the problem still exist and not been resolved and that I need to used my card for purchases.

Finally they told me to call the number at the back of the card and inform them of the problem. I called the number and they told me that the card was not fully activated but, now it is and that should take care of it.

Then, this past saturday after getting an oil-change at the dealership, it was time to pay and the card machine rejected my card. Furtunately, I had another card.

Then this morning, while monitoring my account online, I remembered I needed to call the bank to let them know that the problem still exist and I expect some immediate action on this matter.

I called the bank and asked to speak to the branch manager. To my amazement, after informing the manager of the the problem, the branch manager said: my accounts are now closed and she cannot tell me a whole lot partly because she is new to the bank and that the decision came from upper management.

About 21/2 hours later (3:30 p.m.), I tried to access my account again and saw that my online access was deactivated.

Within ten minutes, I was on my way to the bank to withdraw all my money from both accounts, and I did.

Whilst in the bank, I ask the manager, what is the reason for closing my accounts and without notifying me in a professional, timely and business like manner?

She re-iterated that the decision was not hers and that there is nothing more she knows about why that decision was reached and by whom!

I then left the bank with two cashiers check. My question to Adam is: Can banks do these type of things and if not, should I leave it like that?

I 'd like to hear the VIP comments!

Thanks in advance

Molasses.

I would like to know how much dinar was printed total and or could they print more dinar

without someone knowing?It just seems odd that the dinar is still selling like there is no end to the

dinar.I have searched for the total amount and just cant find a amount.5 trillion,10 trillion 15 trillion

I know the US just keeps printing money so it makes me think

that shabbs is doing the same thing.Thank You