Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent / al-Maliki to leave Kuwait after the official visit one-day

JustNTime

I just read the news, and what has come out of Iraq today has been nothing short of stupendous. It looks like just about every issue has been resolved.

They still have a boatload of banking laws to make.

I don't think we're as close as we think.

I hope I'm wrong!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Breaking News.…. Iraq, Kuwait reach settlement, says Maliki

Baghdad (AIN) –The Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, announced that "Iraq reached a settlement with Kuwait concerning the airlines and the lands borders."

The Iraqiya Satellite mentioned in an urgent report "Maliki confirmed reaching a settlement with Kuwait concerning the airlines and the lands borders."

The Iraqi Premier Nouri al-Maliki, accompanied by a delegation, arrived in Kuwait in an official two day visit on Wednesday morning.

The Iraqi delegation includes five ministers including Foreign affairs, Finance, transportation, Human Rights Ministers as well as the state minister for Iraqi parliament affairs beside some other key officials. /End/

My link

• Upvote 1

Yes. He was suppose to be there for 2 days. All went well today as far as all reports.

Maybe something about to go down on the homefront...biggrin.gif

I think it was scheduled for two days if it was necessary, but maybe all was addressed in one long day, plus now that Parliament is meeting tomorrow maybe he needs to be home incase anything comes up.

• Upvote 1

Another thing to consider. It may have been planned for a day trip, but to keep possible terrorists attempts off kilter, never let them know the true agenda.

Yep, and, Kuwait City to Baghdad is like flying from LA to Vegas - do the deal, get home and take a nap; if you've seen one minaret you've seen them all.

GH

• Upvote 1

They still have a boatload of banking laws to make.

I don't think we're as close as we think.

I hope I'm wrong!!! :lol:

You are absolutely correct. There are a few vital ones. The important one that I keep looking for and hasn't been seen, here anyway, is the law that would convert financial documents to reflect the RV for payments, values, contracts amounts, etc.