Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I HEARD OVERB11 MIGHT MAKE AN APPEARANCE???

mia

Who in the heck is OVERB11???? :lol::lol::lol:

He is on the ground and has other "security" contacts that are on the ground in Iraq as well...he brings incredibly grounded real info! NO hype, just real time what is actually going on and what to look for. These other Yahoos(like Okie's group) just blow smoke up you to get you to buy more Dinar.

another very good person is Randy Koonce...sounds like you might be a "newbie".

PEACE AND GOOD LUCK!

Ovarb11 is well respected here. How and where did you hear of him making an appearance?

key word "may"...I posted a few days ago asking for info from him and they moved me...so I had to write it in this format so it would stay and he can hopefully see it and bring us some info.

Best.

"mrref" a Newbie !!! :lol: :lol: :);):lol::rolleyes: That made me laugh!

Me too...he's been cold water on my hopes for about a year now....just kidding mrref, your posts have been more positive lately and I've even enjoyed some of them.....still j/k, have a great day mrref and all!!

Who in the heck is OVERB11???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know why you got negged...you were just making a joke...

And OVERB11 is 11BREVO's evil twin brother. B)

I'd like to know where Bravo's been hiding, too...if we can't get any good news, at least we could get some not-insane news...:D

hsc0303l.jpg

One more $11+ rumor and I'm going to have to hang it up...I can't compete with that comedic genius :lol:

• Upvote 1