Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of Zeros 0.00 not 000.

Do some research, Saudi Arabia hasn't monetized their oil to back their currency. They have $500 billion foreign reserves and gold backing their currency... Not oil...

laugh.gif He is such a silly rabbit isnt he?? Keeps coming back with the normal routine of "facts" on how Iraq will pull this off but just keeps getting shut down....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What about natural gas ? ask me what country?

laugh.gif He is such a silly rabbit isnt he?? Keeps coming back with the normal routine of "facts" on how Iraq will pull this off but just keeps getting shut down....

Silly rabbit ???? now who's at a lost of words? The clues i give you should warrant some research, i think you're a bright person but you have to figure this out all by yourself.

• Upvote 2

What about natural gas ? ask me what country?

Silly rabbit ???? now who's at a lost of words? The clues i give you should warrant some research, i think you're a bright person but you have to figure this out all by yourself.

When everything you say is getting shut down by links provided by others what is there to research?? laugh.gif

Half the things you are saying about fractional banking and Iraq having plenty of reserves is just not correct at all......

And speaking about the reserves, yes Iraq has plenty right now to support the value of the dinar a little over 100% at the 1166 value......

But if your thinking that they have enough right now to make huge jumps in value without reducing the money supply first, then whose numbers exactly are not making sense?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Do some research, Saudi Arabia hasn't monetized their oil to back their currency. They have $500 billion foreign reserves and gold backing their currency... Not oil...

Guess you didn't look hard enough.Try looking again, but remember if they were to monetize their oil it would not appear as such.Saudi reserves are for the Royal family that's why their currency has no great value.

• Upvote 2

When everything you say is getting shut down by links provided by others what is there to research?? laugh.gif

Half the things you are saying about fractional banking and Iraq having plenty of reserves is just not correct at all......

And speaking about the reserves, yes Iraq has plenty right now to support the value of the dinar a little over 100% at the 1166 value......

But if your thinking that they have enough right now to make huge jumps in value without reducing the money supply first, then whose numbers exactly are not making sense?

Everything i say getting shut down by links provided by others??? Show me the Links! Fractional Banking you simply don't understand so lets drop it entirely .Try thinking outside the box, and try not to jump to conclusions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Guess you didn't look hard enough.Try looking again, but remember if they were to monetize their oil it would not appear as such.Saudi reserves are for the Royal family that's why their currency has no great value.

Their currency has no huge value because they have such a huge volume out there. Here's a LINK showing the reserves for backing their currency.

Saudi Arabia maintains a 3.75 riyal to the dollar ration. According to their annual report, they had an M3 of 1,149, 654,000,000 riyal, which based on the current exchange rate of 3.75, would equate to $431.12 billion USD.

They obviously have more than enough cash to back their currency and maintain the rate that they set some time ago, even if the value of oil falls in trading for a period of time.

Oil and other commodities are used to sustain an economy and build the reserves, but they are not used as financial reserves themselves to back a currency. Their value is too volatile and would cause too much fluctuation in the economy to be used as such.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Their currency has no huge value because they have such a huge volume out there. Here's a LINK showing the reserves for backing their currency.

Saudi Arabia maintains a 3.75 riyal to the dollar ration. According to their annual report, they had an M3 of 1,149, 654,000,000 riyal, which based on the current exchange rate of 3.75, would equate to $431.12 billion USD.

They obviously have more than enough cash to back their currency and maintain the rate that they set some time ago, even if the value of oil falls in trading for a period of time.

Oil and other commodities are used to sustain an economy and build the reserves, but they are not used as financial reserves themselves to back a currency. Their value is too volatile and would cause too much fluctuation in the economy to be used as such.

Funny how you sound a lot like Keep

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Funny how you sound a lot like Keep

I thought it was funny how you make claims that you cannot back up...

I am definitely not Keepm... but I do understand the questions and information that he puts forward...

That does remind me...

Hey Keep... I don't think I congratulated you on your recent addition... Hope all is well and that momma's hormones go 'somewhat' back to normal soon... :lol:

Edited by HopefulTxn
  • Downvote 1

I am definitely not Keepm... but I do understand the questions and information that he puts forward...

That does remind me...

Hey Keep... I don't think I congratulated you on your recent addition... Hope all is well and that momma's hormones go 'somewhat' back to normal soon... :lol:

lol !!!KEEP trying !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That does remind me...

I didnt think I was the only one seeing that!!

Thanks buddy! I see no signs of her hormones slowing down yet dry.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I didnt think I was the only one seeing that!!

Thanks buddy! I see no signs of her hormones slowing down yet dry.giflaugh.gif

All I got to say is be patient.....I've been there a few times :lol: ...but I assure you...once you confirm to her that they didn't lop she'll be fine...but then you'll have to deal with the rest of us :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

You made the fuss about how the Dinar has to be backed! i'm telling you Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking, which doesn't have to be backed by anything.The same Fiat currency that we have in the US. Now sharpen your pencil !!!

In the words of Inigo Montoya, I do not think it means what you think it means... :lol:

Fractional reserve banking is not a process that is utilized by the central banks, but rather by those banks under their governance. Central banks that offer fractional reserve banking to the banks under their regulation offer deposit insurance, which is how they make their money off the process.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think it's bad when you try to express you opinion to the best of your knowledge only to meet up with internet "TROLLS " that have multiple alias to try to down play your thoughts. These low life's are here to play out their role as intelligent reliable individuals while all along they are pity self centered individuals who have no life! These individuals have low self esteem need to get out and face the real word as they are and who their not. I don't have to mention who you are you know that already!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LordDinar,

FIrst, please don't invent your own quoting/reply system, it just makes it hard for anyone to interact with you.

Depends on how much they have left outside the CBI...also they are not cashing in our Dinars.

Of course they are cashing in dinars. At the very least they would have to do so for iraq imports that would be huge if Iraqi's wealth was multipled by 1000x. That alone, ignoring the cash in from investors, shows it can not happen. The idea that the fed will hold dinars as a foreign reserves fails to explain why they would have so much more dinars than everything else combined. For other countries we do business with them, so we have an ongoing need for foreign currencies. What is it that you think anyone wants to buy in Iraq, for dinars (please don't say oil as dinars is the last thing Iraq wants for oil).

Yeah and you believe the Fed's site to I guess......ok)

Overall yes. They are consistent over the years and consistent with published numbers like cash reserves and oil sales and so on in other articles and they have been audited and did NOT get an "adverse" report (indicating that the numbers can not be trusted) but only a "qualified" report.

And the Rothchilds's owning the CBI (or the Fed) is just nonsense, but lets not get into that battle.

(You would lose that one....look harder. I posted proof long ago for jmw. If you have proof otherwise I know many who would love to see it, many have tried.)
Its trivial for the Fed. Just look up how the Fed is structured. For any single entity to even have major influence they would have to have a controlling interest in the vast majority of all banks in the US. But ownership of public companies is public information for anything over 1% (or 3% of something) and no one entity comes remotely close to that. And that is only for influence, actual control is not possible. I've seen many such instances of "proof", they have all been totally bogus and have simply made statements about the Fed that are totally false.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FIrst there is a quoting featujre on this site, if you want replies, then use it.

As to your "proof". Its laughable. It shows 2 links going into the New Your Fed. What it fails to disclose (even if those links are correct) is that unlike usual corporations, each member of a regional fed (i.e. all member banks) get 1 vote each no matter how many shares they own. This is one of the things that makes the Fed impossible for a single entity to control.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Laughable? When coming off Fluoride or TV "programming" it is best you take it slow and gradual, in order to control the withdrawals.

You take a few days and give me your best shot at debunking the info provided.

i've already done it. The structure of the Fed does not allow for larger owners to have more control than anyone else. You have not replied to that key point at all.

I have been doing this since before Pappa Bush

started the first gulf war.

I've been hearing this silliness long before that!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Real EYE-OPENER, isn't it.

Some folks just ain't gonna git it LORD DINAR... <_< No matter how well ya connect the dots for 'em.

It's easy to see the liberal connection through-out... simplifies understanding of how they've gained more and

more power and control through their holdings and the intricate placement of their family, relatives and henchmen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i think it's bad when you try to express you opinion to the best of your knowledge only to meet up with internet "TROLLS " that have multiple alias to try to down play your thoughts. These low life's are here to play out their role as intelligent reliable individuals while all along they are pity self centered individuals who have no life! These individuals have low self esteem need to get out and face the real word as they are and who their not. I don't have to mention who you are you know that already!

Much of what you have been posting has been statements written as though you were attempting to state a fact, not an opinion... Those are the items that are primarily being challenged, so if you are getting offended by being shown that your statements are incorrect it is not other peoples' esteem issues you should be concerned with, IMO...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Much of what you have been posting has been statements written as though you were attempting to state a fact, not an opinion... Those are the items that are primarily being challenged, so if you are getting offended by being shown that your statements are incorrect it is not other peoples' esteem issues you should be concerned with, IMO...

Is this not the opinion section?? besides you fool nobody here!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ONE SMART DUDE ! so you fools are think i am wrong go cry now!

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

POPULAR

"Open market operations" are monetary policy tools that affect directly the monetary base; the monetary base can be expanded or contracted using an expansionary policy or a contractionary policy, but not without risk.

The monetary base is typically controlled by the institution in a country that controls monetary policy. This is usually either the finance ministry or the central bank. These institutions print currency and release it into the economy, or withdraw it from the economy, through open market transactions (i.e., the buying and selling of government bonds). These institutions also typically have the ability to influence banking activities by manipulating interest rates and changing bank reserve requirements (how much money banks must keep on hand instead of loaning out to borrowers).

The monetary base is called high-powered because an increase in the monetary base (M0) can result in a much larger increase in the supply of bank money, an effect often referred to as the money multiplier. An increase of 1 billion currency units in the monetary base will allow (and often be correlated to) an increase of several billion units of "bank money". This is often discussed in conjunction with fractional-reserve banking banking systems.

So now we know there are monetary tools that affect directly the monetary base. Monetary Base are the notes & coins that are in circulation. The monetary base can be expanded or contracted using two different methods.

First Method: "Expansionary Policy" (Expanding / Printing More Money)

http://en.wikipedia....monetary_policy

"In economics, expansionary policies are fiscal policies, like higher spending and tax cuts, that encourage economic growth.[1] In turn, an expansionary monetary policy is monetary policy that seeks to increase the size of the money supply. In most nations, monetary policy is controlled by either a central bank or a finance ministry." We already know how a country can "expand" their monetary base / currency in circulation. They print more money. This is exactly what Iraq has done ever since 2003 when they released the new IQD's and put them into circulation. I believe they started with about 6 trillion Dinars back in 2003 but for arguments sake we will stick with the facts. In 2004 IndexMundi states that they had 10,244,220,000,000.00 Iraqi Dinars in circulation. That is a little over 10 trillion dinars.

http://www.indexmund...acts/iraq/money

Now we know that the CBI has the ability to "expand" and has in fact "expanded" their monetary base from 10 trillion Dinars to 30 trillion Dinars in a matter of 4 years! That is a lot of printing...

Second Method: "Contractionary Policy" (Contracting / Decreasing Money in Circulation)

http://en.wikipedia....monetary_policy

Monetary base

Contractionary policy can be implemented by reducing the size of the monetary base. This directly reduces the total amount of money circulating in the economy.

A central bank can use open market operations to reduce the monetary base. The central bank would typically sell bonds in exchange for hard currency. When the central bank collects this hard currency payment, it removes that amount of currency from the economy, thus contracting the monetary base.

Iraq's Currency Auctions They sell U.S. dollars to the banks and receive Iraqi Dinars. This happens ALL THE TIME. When the central bank collects this hard currency payment, it removes that amount of currency from the economy, thus contracting the monetary base. This is our key to a significant RV, PERIOD!

Effectively DESTROY BASE MONEY:

Process

Since most money is now in the form of electronic records rather than cash, open market operations are conducted simply by electronically increasing or decreasing ('crediting' or 'debiting') the amount of base money that the bank has in its reserve account at the central bank. Thus, the process does not literally require new currency. (However, this will increase the central bank's requirement to print currency when the member bank demands banknotes, in exchange for a decrease in its electronic balance.)

When there is an increased demand for base money, action is taken in order to maintain the short term interest rate (that is, to increase the supply of base money). The central bank goes to the open market to buy a financial asset such as government bonds, foreign currency or gold. To pay for this, bank reserves in the form of new base money (for example newly printed cash) is transferred to the sellers bank, and the sellers account is credited. Thus, the total amount of base money in the economy has increased. Conversely, if the central bank sells these assets in the open market, the amount of base money that the buyer's bank holds decreases, effectively destroying base money.

Folks, I have created 3 threads this morning and all of them I personally feel are VERY IMPORTANT.

First Thread Titled: "Iraqi Bank Reserve Requirements" http://dinarvets.com...79entry611879This particular thread has debunked the false rumors floating around accusing Iraq of following the Islamic Banking Law, which they do not. This means that they do not follow 100% Full Reserve Banking.

Second Thread Titled: Smart Cards / E-Payment Will Decrease Currency in Circulation" http://dinarvets.com...31entry611831 I explained how moving to E-Payment such as the Smart Card can and will significantly decrease the amount of currency in circulation over time. This method will depend on consistent power through the country in order for the banks and ATM's to work....they obviously need electricity (thanks Dalite for the reminder) The Iraqi citizens will also need to build faith and trust with the different banks in order for this to work. Educational Campaigns could do this for them in a matter of weeks or maybe months.

Lastly, Thread Titled: "Open Market Operations aka "Currency Auctions" This PROVES that the currency auctions can (if not already) bring in tons and tons of Iraqi Dinars which will then be destroyed. This effectively destroys a country's Money Base aka Currency in Circulation.

I have provided tons of links and facts for the naysayers or for those who base their decisions off of logic and reasoning. I'm not sure if this is possible but I think a MOD should "Pin" this thread because it proves that a significant RV is possible. It proves all of the "naysayers / LOPsters" wrong. The biggest argument (which is valid and played a huge role in all of this) is the amount of currency in circulation. Well this thread proves that by using Contractionary Policy the CBI can decrease the Money Base (currency in circulation) through Open Market Operations which also can be referred to as Currency Auctions.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Read more:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1