Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of Zeros 0.00 not 000.

NEW as in there is no 100,000 or 200,000 note now. Many articles have said the new dinar will have 5 or 6 denominations (that gets translated into "categories").

Actually the whole WMD case does have a parallel to the RV. The Bush administration was not looking for what the data indicated, but were seeing if each piece of data could be spun into at least not being contrary to WMD existing. Just what the go-RV crowd does.

So its your intuition that indicates what is "logical"? To each their own. Fractional banking has nothing to do with an RV and there aren't enough petro-dollars on the planet to cover the trillions needed for the present IQD to be set to $1.

there aren't enough petro-dollars on the planet to cover the trillions needed for the present IQD to be set to $1. ??????

did i say that? The whole point was about deception and how those organizations you mentioned are masters of deception. Besides Petro dollars are tied to debt! yes they finance your car,boat,house,etc., not actual notes.

Makes perfect sense if you have been following what the CBI has been saying....

Well the CBI doesnt use fractional banking to back the value of their currency....sure it will expand the money supply but thats at the commercial level and even then, there are a bunch of banks that practice islamic banking/sharia law and they dont use fractional banking at all....

Correct Iraq don't use it now! but you fail to see that change is on the way. The Rothchild family owns the CBI , they masterminded the whole concept from day one.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

there aren't enough petro-dollars on the planet to cover the trillions needed for the present IQD to be set to $1. ??????

did i say that?

I said there "are not enough..." in response to a post of yours, that perhaps I misinterpreted. :)

The whole point was about deception and how those organizations you mentioned are masters of deception. Besides Petro dollars are tied to debt! yes they finance your car,boat,house,etc., not actual notes.

Are you saying that the IMF, WTO, UN, various US agencies and/or folks in government, the US Fed, WorldBank, the CBI, the CBI's auditors, are all in on the RV and are concealing this by presenting what appears to be the plain simple RD scenario? Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

did i say that? The whole point was about deception and how those organizations you mentioned are masters of deception. Besides Petro dollars are tied to debt! yes they finance your car,boat,house,etc., not actual notes.

Correct Iraq don't use it now! but you fail to see that change is on the way. The Rothchild family owns the CBI , they masterminded the whole concept from day one.

Yea if anything they would stop using fractional banking all together and have everything backed 100% as to not create the present day problems we are seeing.......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I said there "are not enough..." in response to a post of yours, that perhaps I misinterpreted. :)

Are you saying that the IMF, WTO, UN, various US agencies and/or folks in government, the US Fed, WorldBank, the CBI, the CBI's auditors, are all in on the RV and are concealing this by presenting what appears to be the plain simple RD scenario?

Not at all! just don't make reference to honesty using organizations that don't always tell the truth.

Yea if anything they would stop using fractional banking all together and have everything backed 100% as to not create the present day problems we are seeing.......

your dreaming! preach that concept to own country. Lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not at all! just don't make reference to honesty using organizations that don't always tell the truth.

your dreaming! preach that concept to own country. Lol.

Its what makes the dinar the strongest in the region.....having the majority of everything backed 100%.....

The US is a lost cause at this point....it will take YEARS to fix the problem here....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So if they are not all in on it, then they are not all selling some story, overall what we see is likely close to the truth. So that means the CBI says they are doing an RD, the numbers all those institutions have checked out point to the need for an RD, ALL that data is not being fabricated, so... then the evidence clearly supports that an RD is what is in store, right?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Interesting article that may help some here to understand how thing work in this world.

read the book!

This is an argument AGAINST an RV. If Iraq could create vast wealth for itself through an RV then they would not need to borrow our money or give into predatory contracts, or make political concessions, etc.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is an argument AGAINST an RV. If Iraq could create vast wealth for itself through an RV then they would not need to borrow our money or give into predatory contracts, or make political concessions, etc.

This has nothing to with the RV. This is a good article about deception , but you must read the book.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This has nothing to with the RV. This is a good article about deception , but you must read the book.

Ok, sure there is great deception in the world and the system is setup by the wealthy for the wealthy. None of that counters what I just said a few posts ago about all the data indicating an RD is about to happen (which is the subject here). You have said we can not trust the data from all these organizations, but you also say they are not in some grand scheme to hide an upcoming RV. You can't have it both ways.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, sure there is great deception in the world and the system is setup by the wealthy for the wealthy. None of that counters what I just said a few posts ago about all the data indicating an RD is about to happen (which is the subject here). You have said we can not trust the data from all these organizations, but you also say they are not in some grand scheme to hide an upcoming RV. You can't have it both ways.

You don't seem to be lost for words,if data or proof is what your looking for you've come to the wrong place.My opinions are based on theory and common sense only.Try picking on someone else.

• Upvote 2

Once again for those who simply can't grasp what i'm saying . The removal of zeros in which there will be three will appear as follows 0.00 and not 000. ! appearance is deceiving as the Cbi wants it to be. so is the theory behind the concept.By removing only one zero and a simple RV of .10 equates to the same thing! RV OF .10 AND REMOVING 1 ZERO 0.00 IS THE SAME THING ! Still confused? what this boils down to is that Iraq is planning a .10 REVALUATION! maybe in September.This method will allow everyone to cash in their Dinars and Iraq will get back all the notes with three zeros they need badly in order to reduce the money supply so they can add value to the New Dinar they plan to release.The value of the New Dinar will be 1:1 to the dollar.

• Upvote 2

Once again for those who simply can't grasp what i'm saying . The removal of zeros in which there will be three will appear as follows 0.00 and not 000. ! appearance is deceiving as the Cbi wants it to be. so is the theory behind the concept.By removing only one zero and a simple RV of .10 equates to the same thing! RV OF .10 AND REMOVING 1 ZERO 0.00 IS THE SAME THING ! Still confused? what this boils down to is that Iraq is planning a .10 REVALUATION! maybe in September.This method will allow everyone to cash in their Dinars and Iraq will get back all the notes with three zeros they need badly in order to reduce the money supply so they can add value to the New Dinar they plan to release.The value of the New Dinar will be 1:1 to the dollar.

1,000,000.00 dinar investment will equal 100,000.00 dollars return at cash in at .10

1,000.000.00 dinars minus 1 zero (0.00) will equal 100,000.00 New Dinars at a cash in of 1:1 to the dollar

• Upvote 2

1,000,000.00 dinar investment will equal 100,000.00 dollars return at cash in at .10

1,000.000.00 dinars minus 1 zero (0.00) will equal 100,000.00 New Dinars at a cash in of 1:1 to the dollar

For those planning to throw in the exchange rate of 1166 Dinars to the dollar (todays rate) don't bother!

The Cbi will lower the exchange rate to 1000 dinars to the dollar by the time this happens.

Ever wonder why the mention 1000:1 ratio ???? hummmm!!

• Upvote 2

For those planning to throw in the exchange rate of 1166 Dinars to the dollar (todays rate) don't bother!

The Cbi will lower the exchange rate to 1000 dinars to the dollar by the time this happens.

Ever wonder why the mention 1000:1 ratio ???? hummmm!!

The 1000:1 ratio is old dinar to new dinar and is totally independent of the exchange rate to the dollar.

Sure a 100x RV and an 10x RD end up a the same place as a 1000x RD, except for that little problem of reserve backing. The Iraqi's have greatly touted the strength of backing their currency by more the 100% with the $60B in dollar reservers. If they do a 100x RV to ten cents then they will have only 1% backing. Clearly here they are talking about M2 so in their view that is the important number. But even if you only are talking about the 4T or 5T dinars in M0, an RV to ten cents would need need $400B or $500B to back it 100%. i.e. no way.

You need to learn about the Federal Reserve and what they do. The banks were only encouraged to buy bonds.

The Feds bailed out their own banks and companies first, (see below) leaving the burden on the US taxpayers.

I'm well aware of all this. I just shortened it to "putting us into debt". It doesn't mean anything for Iraq, unless you think the world is going to loan them trillions of dollars in order to RV (or that they would actually want to borrow money for this purpose, putting them permanently into debt).

A side note also, if Iraq does RV to any amount they will not have to exchange EVERY Dinar in existence. That is why they needed to REDUCE the amount of notes outside the banks. Nobody knows exactly how many dinars are in the CBI's hands now or how many we hold, so until we know these numbers it is all opinion period.

RV or RD......we shall know soon.[/color]

Of course they don't have to exchange dinars held at the CBI since the CBI can produce or destroy all the dinars it wants, that doesn't change the trillions that are outside of the CBi, and we know its trillions. It doesn't matter if M2 is 50T or 60T, or of M1 is 20T or 25T, its still huge.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One can only speculate about what Iraq has for money supply. We can only wait untill they reach their objective which is to bring the money supply down to which they can revalue their currency with a 1;1 exchange to the dollar. They will have to take at least one zero to achieve this for certain.Remember to drastically lower the money supply the notes with 3 zeros has got to go period. Example a money supply of 25 trillion with the deletion of only 1 zero would leave a money supply of 2.5 trillion. This figure may seem to be a little high but this is only an example. What i believe is that the total money supply today is a lot less than figure since Iraq already removed a good portion of the notes with three zeros in country.Iran is counterfeiting these large notes in order to get the US dollars in exchange because of sanctions we placed on them.Why would Iran want to counterfeit these notes if Iraq was going to lop their currency?Answer ! because the Cbi wants these notes badly in order to reduce the money supply. The theory of removing 3 zeros makes no sense which would leave Iraq with a money supply of less than 20 billion dinars and actual physical notes of 5 billion.Five billion notes is way too small and will lead to a run on the system like never before! Some may argue that they plan on introducing new notes, well i agree but in order to introduce the new notes Parliament will have to agree on the designs. We all know that their Parliament moves like a turtle, the printing of theses notes will take time,certainly not this coming September.The only way for Iraq to deal with this situation is to revalue the current notes and let them exist as the new notes come in.

• Upvote 2

The 1000:1 ratio is old dinar to new dinar and is totally independent of the exchange rate to the dollar.

Sure a 100x RV and an 10x RD end up a the same place as a 1000x RD, except for that little problem of reserve backing. The Iraqi's have greatly touted the strength of backing their currency by more the 100% with the $60B in dollar reservers. If they do a 100x RV to ten cents then they will have only 1% backing. Clearly here they are talking about M2 so in their view that is the important number. But even if you only are talking about the 4T or 5T dinars in M0, an RV to ten cents would need need $400B or $500B to back it 100%. i.e. no way.

I'm well aware of all this. I just shortened it to "putting us into debt". It doesn't mean anything for Iraq, unless you think the world is going to loan them trillions of dollars in order to RV (or that they would actually want to borrow money for this purpose, putting them permanently into debt).

Of course they don't have to exchange dinars held at the CBI since the CBI can produce or destroy all the dinars it wants, that doesn't change the trillions that are outside of the CBi, and we know its trillions. It doesn't matter if M2 is 50T or 60T, or of M1 is 20T or 25T, its still huge.

Sure a 100x RV and an 10x RD end up a the same place as a 1000x RD, except for that little problem of reserve backing. The Iraqi's have greatly touted the strength of backing their currency by more the 100% with the $60B in dollar reservers. If they do a 100x RV to ten cents then they will have only 1% backing. Clearly here they are talking about M2 so in their view that is the important number. But even if you only are talking about the 4T or 5T dinars in M0, an RV to ten cents would need need $400B or $500B to back it 100%. i.

What Iraq did before is in the past! Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking period! New day and new sheriff in town. The Cbi is part of the Rothchild's dynasty. 60 billion in reserves x ten ! you do the math.

• Upvote 2

The Fed reference was to the answer you gave claiming there are not enough "petro dollars" in the world and I showed you how they do it. Physical notes mean nothing, they create it digitally.

It isn't an issue of physical vs electronic. The FED can create dollars, the CBI can create dinars, but for a big RV (like the 0.10 version both Adam and colbyco propose) its the CBI that needs massive dollars. The CBI can not digitally create dollars only dinars. They don't receive enough petro-dollars (which also can be electronic of course) to cover the huge liability that a large RV would result in both from exchanges and from imports.

Did you get the link proving there are Trillions outside the CBI. Thanks.

Are you asking for such a link? Its the data on the CBI's site and in their downloadable financials.

What Iraq did before is in the past! Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking period! New day and new sheriff in town. The Cbi is part of the Rothchild's dynasty. 60 billion in reserves x ten ! you do the math.

If you are correct, then that would be enough to back $600B worth of dinars, so at your proposed 0.10 RV that would be 6T dinars, but that is 1/10 of what they have out. If $60B is backing them today at 100% then the same amount of reserves backing at 10% can only increase by 10x, yet your RV to 0.10 is 100x. So it is YOU who needs to do some math! :)

And where has there been any statement even hinting that they will move off of 100% reserves? Also fractional banking usually refers to lending practices not reserve backing.

And the Rothchilds's owning the CBI (or the Fed) is just nonsense, but lets not get into that battle.

Oh also colbyco, please be a little more careful in posting/editing/quoting your last post made it look like you posted my comment to which you were replying (we're all confused enough already! :) )

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It isn't an issue of physical vs electronic. The FED can create dollars, the CBI can create dinars, but for a big RV (like the 0.10 version both Adam and colbyco propose) its the CBI that needs massive dollars. The CBI can not digitally create dollars only dinars. They don't receive enough petro-dollars (which also can be electronic of course) to cover the huge liability that a large RV would result in both from exchanges and from imports.

Are you asking for such a link? Its the data on the CBI's site and in their downloadable financials.

If you are correct, then that would be enough to back $600B worth of dinars, so at your proposed 0.10 RV that would be 6T dinars, but that is 1/10 of what they have out. If $60B is backing them today at 100% then the same amount of reserves backing at 10% can only increase by 10x, yet your RV to 0.10 is 100x. So it is YOU who needs to do some math! :)

And where has there been any statement even hinting that they will move off of 100% reserves? Also fractional banking usually refers to lending practices not reserve backing.

And the Rothchilds's owning the CBI (or the Fed) is just nonsense, but lets not get into that battle.

Oh also colbyco, please be a little more careful in posting/editing/quoting your last post made it look like you posted my comment to which you were replying (we're all confused enough already! :) )

You made the fuss about how the Dinar has to be backed! i'm telling you Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking, which doesn't have to be backed by anything.The same Fiat currency that we have in the US. Now sharpen your pencil !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You made the fuss about how the Dinar has to be backed!

No, I said that currently it IS backed, and many articles have come out touting that fact so it seems that it IS something Iraq likes. Its also very common in ME countries.

i'm telling you Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking, which doesn't have to be backed by anything.The same Fiat currency that we have in the US. Now sharpen your pencil !!!

I already went over your own figures assuming they will drop 100% backing and only go to 10% and showed that it STILL is not enough to get to a 0.10 USD per IQD RV. Further where is there ANY indication that they will drop 100% reserve backing?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You made the fuss about how the Dinar has to be backed! i'm telling you Iraq will follow Fractional Reserve Banking, which doesn't have to be backed by anything.The same Fiat currency that we have in the US. Now sharpen your pencil !!!

Your under the assumption that fractional banking has to do with being able to get away without having to back the value of your currency....

Fractional banking is used for loaning purposes at the commercial level....not the CBI....it doesnt work that way....

Being a pegged currency, Iraq will in fact have to support the value of their currency with reserves.....even countries in Art 8 with the IMF I believe it is, rely heavily on reserves to support the value of their currency.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rothschild-owned Central Banks in ALL BUT THREE countries in 2011

ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THIS STORY

As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Then along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

And these mono-maniacal speculators in the west, via their nuke-weaponed ally Israel, are blatantly gagging to get that "Central Bank of Iran" set up... you 'suspect it' at the very least.

Day Later Supplemental: and this is mental - like the whole internet was just set up in such a two-tier-reality way so that completely insane methods of thought could be passed around in public and shared with 'those in the know' right under your nose.

Ready?

1930: The first Rothschild world bank, the, "Bank for International Settlements (BIS)," is established in Basle, Switzerland. [source I AM THE WITNESS]

For those who are STILL unsure if this is really 'the way our world works', you might wanna watch the full-version THRIVE documentary I posted about several days after this post was published.

CLOSING SUMMARY: the accusation contained in the original source for this blogpost is causing some intense consternation across the globe. Many suggest that certain countries still own their own central banks and the BiS has nothing to do with the Rothschilds owning the world, some suggest that this accusation is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Personally, I have no idea if such 'gameplay' is just another part of the NEED TO KNOW Corporate War Game. And neither do you, so don't come across to high-falutin' when you (none of us) have all the facts.

Governments belong to You The People, never forget that.

Demand TOTAL DISCLOSURE of all Governments' Financial Secrets and Sleeping with the Enemy... which is all National Security really means, hiding the truth of the Game from You The People ... then you'll see the rats and cockroaches and other creepy crawlies scurrying around like some sleepy-head in slippers has turned on a light in the kitchen in the middle of the night, or overturned a damp log in the desperate forest mid-autumn.

You know that's the ONLY WAY you're really going to know what's being done in your 'tacit' i.e. unknowingly compliant name.

at 7:34 PM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: corporate war

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your under the assumption that fractional banking has to do with being able to get away without having to back the value of your currency....

Fractional banking is used for loaning purposes at the commercial level....not the CBI....it doesnt work that way....

Being a pegged currency, Iraq will in fact have to support the value of their currency with reserves.....even countries in Art 8 with the IMF I believe it is, rely heavily on reserves to support the value of their currency.....

Iraq has plenty of reserves ! you just can't make sense with your numbers. Iraq could also monetize their oil known as "futures" now really sharpen your pencil !

• Upvote 2

Iraq has plenty of reserves ! you just can't make sense with your numbers. Iraq could also monetize their oil known as "futures" now really sharpen your pencil !

Name one country that has monetized their oil to back their currency... If this was able to be done, don't you think that Hugo Chavez would love to have a currency worth more than the USD??? And his country has larger known reserves than Saudi Arabia...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rothschild-owned Central Banks in ALL BUT THREE countries in 2011

ORIGINAL SOURCE OF THIS STORY

As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

Then along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

And these mono-maniacal speculators in the west, via their nuke-weaponed ally Israel, are blatantly gagging to get that "Central Bank of Iran" set up... you 'suspect it' at the very least.

Day Later Supplemental: and this is mental - like the whole internet was just set up in such a two-tier-reality way so that completely insane methods of thought could be passed around in public and shared with 'those in the know' right under your nose.

Ready?

1930: The first Rothschild world bank, the, "Bank for International Settlements (BIS)," is established in Basle, Switzerland. [source I AM THE WITNESS]

For those who are STILL unsure if this is really 'the way our world works', you might wanna watch the full-version THRIVE documentary I posted about several days after this post was published.

CLOSING SUMMARY: the accusation contained in the original source for this blogpost is causing some intense consternation across the globe. Many suggest that certain countries still own their own central banks and the BiS has nothing to do with the Rothschilds owning the world, some suggest that this accusation is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Personally, I have no idea if such 'gameplay' is just another part of the NEED TO KNOW Corporate War Game. And neither do you, so don't come across to high-falutin' when you (none of us) have all the facts.

Governments belong to You The People, never forget that.

Demand TOTAL DISCLOSURE of all Governments' Financial Secrets and Sleeping with the Enemy... which is all National Security really means, hiding the truth of the Game from You The People ... then you'll see the rats and cockroaches and other creepy crawlies scurrying around like some sleepy-head in slippers has turned on a light in the kitchen in the middle of the night, or overturned a damp log in the desperate forest mid-autumn.

You know that's the ONLY WAY you're really going to know what's being done in your 'tacit' i.e. unknowingly compliant name.

at 7:34 PM

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: corporate war

http://canadanewslibre.com/2011/11/08/rothschild-owned-central-banks-in-all-but-three-countries/

Name one country that has monetized their oil to back their currency... If this was able to be done, don't you think that Hugo Chavez would love to have a currency worth more than the USD??? And his country has larger known reserves than Saudi Arabia...

you just mentioned it ! Saudi Arabia

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1