Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's FRIDAY noon...

Wow

-Noon on Friday and all that we have on the Rumor section are week-old re-hashes of month-old notions....

What gives?

Where is the Red-Bull and Vodka?

Am I gonna actually have to turn on my TV? (LMAO)

C'mon gurus... give me a laugh!

GO RV

Greg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ONLY because you asked:

Bulldog75: 11:00am CST: BULLDOG75: KNOW THAT THIS MASSIVE CURRENCY RE-VALUATION SHALL STILL OCCUR. YES, THERE ARE SOME CONTINUING MINOR GLITCHES BUT THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, THE COORDINATION AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION IS COLOSSAL. WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WEALTH FLOURISHING TO MANKIND. OUR TIME IS NIGH.

My throw up is "NIgh"....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

These guys at OOM are such INCREDIBLE scumbags:

"Bulldog is on the road".

BULLDOG75: Okie & I are accutlely aware of any and everything related to this RV. There is no need to get your pants or hair on fire, sit back and relax and let God do the driving. We will see you soon. 2:35pm CSt

These guys at OOM are such INCREDIBLE scumbags:

"Bulldog is on the road".

BULLDOG75: Okie & I are accutlely aware of any and everything related to this RV. There is no need to get your pants or hair on fire, sit back and relax and let God do the driving.

Tell him to take it out of neutral.....

You're not the only one.. I personally do not like giving negs to anybody and I have stopped doing it for some time now ( my choice) but it surely is strange to quote a post and not commenting on it at least with a few words.... JMHO.

Speaking of annoying. Anytime you want to stop posting all your favorite songs would be wonderful. I am sure the rest of us know how to use youtube. I look at the list for most recently added topics to actually be something related to the dinar, not 20,000 lists of your favorite songs.I am sure you will ignore me but if this empty screen annoys you, imagine scrolling through all your song lists that we don't care about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Speaking of annoying. Anytime you want to stop posting all your favorite songs would be wonderful. I am sure the rest of us know how to use youtube. I look at the list for most recently added topics to actually be something related to the dinar, not 20,000 lists of your favorite songs.I am sure you will ignore me but if this empty screen annoys you, imagine scrolling through all your song lists that we don't care about.

I for one enjoy reading Umbertinos posts and respect his point of view and sense of humor.....I am not a big music buff so I choose to read over his music posts, its not that difficult. You might try doing the same, rather than being rude to a very well respected member......I didnt neg you because Im not certain you meant to come across so harsh toward him. Hopefully you did not and can skip past any posts that don't interest you in the future.